Ckridaa's Cookies Kush Grow

How to vote for contest and ckridda in video you will see how to subscribe to threads .

Hope it helps bud. Glad your learning lots .

YouTube

Good morning people how are we today wanna say thank you for all the help I'm so glad I found this community we don't have this kind of support in the US for the at home growers

Hey man good so far I think probably could have waited to transplant but In all there looking good
Oh yeah, why do you think you should have transplanted later?

Let roots hit put the bottom
Of your small cups then transplant next time bud . morning buddy ..

To let the root ball grow

I'm learning myself .

Everyday I get help from new people and others who I have grew friends with on here.

All I ask is anything I teach or you learn is to share it and pass it on .

You scratch mine I scratch yours .

But really it's super important everyone knows what they are smoking , how to smoke it , mostly how to grow it and being safe well having fun doing what most of us really love .

I've learned why so many grey growers have never shared it all .

They love the plant and appreciate it . Not just for the money or re sale.

It's a passion a love for them and they don't want to see it abused.

This is my conclusion after two years of brain overload material.

We got ya bro anything just ask. You can tag me in a quote and I'll promise to help to the beta of my ability .

Sadly this is all I can offer that and a good laugh form time to time brother . Don't get frustrated and throw in the towel be stronger then that . This community / family here on 420 magazine is unreal.

As I am sure you are learning .

Have a Good Friday my new internet friend...

I’m learning myself .

Everyday I get help from new people and others who I have grew friends with on here.

But really it’s super important everyone knows what they are smoking , how to smoke it , mostly how to grow it and being safe well having fun doing what most of us really love .

I’ve learned why so many grey growers have never shared it all .

It’s a passion a love for them and they don’t want to see it abused.

We got ya bro anything just ask. You can tag me in a quote and I’ll promise to help to the beta of my ability .

Sadly this is all I can offer that and a good laugh form time to time brother . Don’t get frustrated and throw in the towel be stronger then that . This community / family here on 420 magazine is unreal.

I grow for myself and the people I can help. I make creams for people, brownies and all types of infused oils for different things (for both people and animals.) I am happy to share what I have learned. It all came from others here. :circle-of-love::peace:

I'm learning myself .

But really it's super important everyone knows what they are smoking , how to smoke it , mostly how to grow it and being safe well having fun doing what most of us really love .

I've learned why so many grey growers have never shared it all .

It's a passion a love for them and they don't want to see it abused.

We got ya bro anything just ask. You can tag me in a quote and I'll promise to help to the beta of my ability .

Sadly this is all I can offer that and a good laugh form time to time brother . Don't get frustrated and throw in the towel be stronger then that . This community / family here on 420 magazine is unreal.

Simply beautiful man and help others. As you guys has helped me much love

Simply beautiful man and help others. As you guys has helped me much love
Is what we all do here.... grow medication to help us all live better, and help others do the same

So glad all is going great for u and we have u on the track to GROWING STARDOM

Congrats

I agree with Dave on the fact that the Cookies Kush's branches were thin and weren't very supportive as she flowered and got heavy but that's the only con! great plant to grow .
Wondering if that's gonna be the same with my White Cookies.. ...Hmmm.....thanks for the tip!

Hello my fellow home growers here is todays pictures and updated. I watered today PH down to 6.9 temperature 81 humidity 71 today marks day 29 from seed planted in Fox Farm soil I am using a 300w LED light cycle 18/6
420-magazine-mobile403920390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1290705474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile357024735.jpg

Hello my fellow home growers here is todays pictures and updated. I watered today PH down to 6.9 temperature 81 humidity 71 today marks day 29 from seed planted in Fox Farm soil I am using a 300w LED light cycle 18/6
420-magazine-mobile403920390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1290705474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile357024735.jpg

Try to lower that ph a bit more bud let's say aim for 6.2-6.5 .

Back
Top Bottom