CKS Candy Cane - What's Wrong?

perpetualfear

420 Member
I got 5 Candy Cane autos from CKS out of 5 only 2 worked and the 2 that did grow are growing poorly can anyone tell from the pictures what might be wrong? They are about 2 weeks old, i have a bunch of random seedlings growing as all in the same grow box, same soil, same water etc and they are all fine.

2uibtk6.jpg

28tfb5v.jpg

It looks like they are getting burnt by the soil imo what soil are you using? Also the leaves look rounded rather than serrated which could be sign of over watering. Have you given it any nutes as they don't need any until about a month or so. Some plants reacted differently for example I have an OG KUSH and a WWXBB both in same everything and the OG KUSH loves the nutrient but the WWXBB hates it and gets burnt. If your soils damp gently slide them out of the cup and have a look at the roots make sure they're a healthy white colour. Shouldn't be soil ph as yet as they use they're catyldons but if they are burnt up and crispy then it would be looking for nitrogen and those new growths look like they're lacking. Hope this can help you out a little

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

can you give us some info. What soil, have you fed, how often watered etc. I find it very beneficial to go right to the final pot with autos and not start out in a cup. It looks like a few different symptoms happening here. The droop is hard to tell from a top view, but it may be overwatering. If you have given any type of nutes in a cup that small, with hot soil, that may do it as well. Some more info would help.

Bro your useing to much nuits id say Auto's dont like as much as other reg plants, But we really need more info bra to Help Better Did you even feed yet ?

Bro your useing to much nuits id say Auto's dont like as much as other reg plants, But we really need more info bra to Help Better Did you even feed yet ?

Soil is nothing special, Marks Choice Premium garden soil made up of pet humus,dark sphagnum peat moss,and calcinated clay (thats from the back of the bag), i water when i notice they have dried out alot probably once a week, as for nutes i only watered once withSchults 15-5-5 at half strength its 7 drops per liter of water i used 4 drops for a liter.

We can't help with growing but we can help you with germination. You mentioned 2 out of 5 worked, can you contact us in our website regarding that?

Phone Us anytime from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Vancouver time. Here's our phone # 1-844-276-7546

You can also chat.

I was not sure anything could be done about the ones that did not grow as the seed did crack and u could see a tap root, it never grew the taproot out of the shell, so i did not call, will something be done if i call even thought the seeds cracked??

no if the seeds cracked that means viable, how is your plant doing

I flushed them for a few days with spring water they seem to be ok i think the main tip is dead but the side shoots caught up to it in the last 2 days so they seem to be recovering, I think the 15-5-5 at half strength i gave them was still too strong for the little one as my others started doing the same thing they just took longer to show the signs :( but everything is good now, recovering slowly.

I ended up callin crop king, i was told they discontinued candy cane as it was producing a lot of males from the fem seeds, they are sending me a new batch of Train Wreck to replace the candy cane so im happy with that :), There costumer service is great!!!!

i had 4 male cc on a 10 pack and they sent me train wreck too. had 3 males in that batch aswell. But they assured me there genetics were stable. load of crap!

As far as I know if you're in contact directly with CKS they are pretty awesome to work with to sort out any problems you might have experienced with their product.

2 weeks into flowering had a very rough start but they seemed to be doing OK now, smaller then I hoped but that was to be expected with the issues I had, how much do you think the 2 plants will yield if you can guess from the pics

420-magazine-mobile1891764082.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1327071245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile8075726.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2111878270.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile1703307236.jpg

Ya probably less, the smaller plant i got 11.5 grams dry still waiting for the second one to dry fully

Sent from my LG-H812 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

May I ask what nutes u are using at 2 weeks brother..I hope ur not using flowering nutes yet..autos don't get those till 5 to 6 weeks in..
If you start them soon as you see buds forming it will stop the vertical growth..= small plants..

Back
Top Bottom