CKS Early Miss & Crown Royale Grow

I have 4 EM in the ground since 30 June, all topped and LSTed the biggest one might be 7 - 8 inches. I think that is the nature of the plant.

I have 4 EM in the ground since 30 June, all topped and LSTed the biggest one might be 7 - 8 inches. I think that is the nature of the plant.

Yeah, I topped one myself and it's the one that's stupid looking. Not sure what it decided to do but it's all good, just real curious on how much yield i'll actually end up with.

rickerred, you got any pics of the EM's? Mine been out of the ground a little before yours but not too much longer, would like to see you progress.

Thanks

The biggest one is 8 inches. Prob would be a bit bigger if not topped. I used some old hockey netting to keep them lsted.

flower_38.JPG
flower_231.JPG
flower_221.JPG
flower_27.JPG
flower_121.JPG
flower_115.JPG
flower93.JPG

Alright guys here's an update. Sadly it's the final update. I was forced to chop down my two crowns and two early misses due to stealth issues. I was able to harvest my Early's around day 60, so it wasn't a total loss. I was sad to see the crowns go though. Also they need 9 weeks of flowering time and that would've brought my into December and they would've never survived the cold weather. Plus I'm moving to the west coast in November. Two main reason of the stealth issues. My landscaper decided to "blow the leaves" in an area he never goes and saw everything. Plus the early misses started to really smell. Two things that couldn't end well. Not to mention if you get caught with one plant where I live you get a mandatory 3 year prison sentence. So I can wait till I move to the west coast. Definitely not a total loss. Learned a lot and came out with at most a half an ounce. Once the move is complete will start growing again.

Sorry to hear about that devil. Hopefully California treats you better or move it indoors!

Canada has finally got their shit together and we can legally grow for medical purposes (with consent ).

Back
Top Bottom