Clones 45 days old - Slow growing? Need help!

reals

hello 420

whats good, nice to be here. I'm active on a few other forums, will keep the sig short and quiet here cause I'm paranoidddd.

so, I set up a basic grow with the help of my friend, who I thought would be helping me more... this is my first time, hope its not to late to save these and use the lights/balast to full potential.

CLONES PLANTED ON MARCH 5th!

where: g a r a g e

what: PVC PIPE 6ft x 8ft with heavy duty tarp coneal, 2x 600wat naturals w/ hoods, fans

females: 6 Black Dominia (indica) CLONES

soil: OG SOIL & COCO MIX

SO, thanks for reading so far. so I haven't grown anything, and I brang tons of questions to my friend. he didn't tell me much.

PROBLEM: I may have not rotated the plants enough during the grow, possibly over watered them, AND also, the lights were on for 3 weeks straight, started turning off the lights but the plants were to damp. they should be craving water tomorrow, I'm thinkiing about watering and starting the light off cycle soon.

heres pics of the set-up, and the rundown of each clone individually.

ANY INSIGHT IS APPRECIATED, TRYING TO SAVE THEM AND PRODUCE!

overall view of op
100_2587.jpg

balasts
100_2589.jpg

100_2588.jpg

lights
100_2591.jpg

THE BEAUTIES

so, here are pics of all 6.

2 are still doing well, really want to turn these in to monster beauties.

2 are surving as well, hope to REVIVE.

2 are hopefully not... doomed..?

ADVICE IS APPRECIATED

1ST CLONE: LIVELY (2nd BEST)

100_2592.jpg

100_2593.jpg

100_2594.jpg

100_2595.jpg

100_2596.jpg

2nd CLONE: (doing okay, 3rd best)

100_2597.jpg

100_2598.jpg

100_2599.jpg

100_2600.jpg

100_2601.jpg

3rd CLONE: (4th best)
100_2602.jpg

100_2603.jpg

100_2604.jpg

100_2605.jpg

4th: clone (WORST, is it TOO LATE?)

100_2606.jpg

100_26091.jpg

5th clone (hope its not to late as well?)

100_26101.jpg

100_26111.jpg

6th clone ( THE BEST)

100_26141.jpg

100_26152.jpg

100_26161.jpg

100_26171.jpg

100_26181.jpg

so basically, how can I save these over lighted/watered 45 day old clones?]

Are you feeding them anything?

Dont over water, soil should dry out completely between waterings.

Unless it got too hot in there I doubt you gave them too much light. There really is not such problem in veg growth. Just make sure the light is not too close and burning them.

In general they look very hungry/ starving to death. .

1st get them ballasts OFF the floor. are the leaves yellowing or is it the reflect off the lights if yellowing check your ph it may be to high it will lock up Nitrogen. some look a burnt like there to close to the light

good luck

how often do you mist the leaves a day? try some organic nutrients at very low concnentration.

I had the same problem. My clones hung on for over a month, then I just decided to let them die, and when I decided to see whats doin in the soil, I discovered that they were well on their way back to good health. Regrets.

I haven't been feeding them anything, suggestions on some good food I should give them?

boy, my coach REALLY blew it saying they don't need any nutrients, I'm actually super pissed at him.

so they must be hungry, and yes the leaves are yellowing.

need a temp gauge...

and I don't mist the leaves,

so looks like I need to invest in a nutrients.

suggstions?

EDIT: also what I meant by leaving the light on too much is, they light was on for about a MONTH straight without having any dark periods. do they need to recover?

How about your soil? It looks like some of your soil has been recycled. It looks like old roots in the soil??? Soil can be reused but if it is not thoroughly cleaned, old dead roots can prohibit new roots from developing. You could also have salt build up in recycled soil.

How about your soil? It looks like some of your soil has been recycled. It looks like old roots in the soil??? Soil can be reused but if it is not thoroughly cleaned, old dead roots can prohibit new roots from developing. You could also have salt build up in recycled soil.

the soil is NOT reused!

like I said, the soild possibly has had to much water and light.

brand new soil, got prooooblems!

ok, the lack of nutes prob did it.

any reccomendations on what these indica clones shoul dhave as nutrients?

I think you have more of an issue other than just lack of nutes. You really need to get a temp gauge. They look kinda cooked. You should be able to find a gauge that does humidity and temps for less than $10 at wal mart. You still have a chance to save these babies.

alrighty, my buddy is saying the nutrients is already in the soil.. I don't think thats enough!

bout to turn on the lights

10am - lights off

10pm - lights on

The nutrients that came in the soil is finite, you need some more for sure. How far away are your lights from the babies again? If it is high intensity light, keep it at least 18 inches away. they have a baisc root system after all this time, so don't overwater. Mist those babies with regulare water.

~EL~

As far as nutrients go check out a hydro shop or go online and looking into Fox Farms Grow Big and Tiger Bloom or Age Old Grow and Bloom. There are tons of other choices. Use the search button and take some notes. I mention the ones above only because I use those. Are are tons of great companies and products out there.

As far as lighting keep the light on at least 18 hours a day until those babies recover and start vegging out again. going to 12/12 will induce flowering and you don't want that when your plants are this hurting. Lets nurse them back to good health then think about switching the light cycle.

use ionic grow bloom & boost 5 lts each total cost £45 also have you got some fresh air being pulled in and are u using fans to circulate the fresh air

sooooo my aimgo thinks they are molded out

damn I'm stressin!

there are no holes in the bottom, he feels the overwatering destroyed em.

taking a second look, there isnt even a top on the room

sometimes i dont get why people start to grow with out doing any kind of research first. if growing plants was as easy as just putting seeds in the ground then everyoen would be farmers cause it would be an easy job

check the ph of your soil and the material you have up isnt reflective you nedd to get you some mylar. as to nutes im growing in soil and im using flora grow and it seems to be doing great. get yourself a temp/humid reader also a moister/light/ph reader its a 3 in 1 machine if your on a budjet but if not go digital. talk and ask question for you have som very brilliant growers on here.

Back
Top Bottom