Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Ok Snarky I found some pics of my first grow. The first is of a happy plant and the next few are of my lady a week after introducing the cheapo led. All feeding regiments and ph were not changed during that week.
420-magazine-mobile1755728515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1760533014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1276632235.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1724877640.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated from you or anyone else in this terrific community. I wish I had some better pics though.

I snapped a branch of my Jack Herer auto and decarbed in the oven at 100 degrees for like half an hour. Then I smoked it and now I'm flying. That's gonna become hell of a smoke.

Anyone else ever allow themselves to be tempted to do that? Sometimes I'm just too curious. Now I know what awaits me more or less, only I know it will be much better and taste better.

The Bubbleicious is starting to smell tempting as well, but I have to be a good devil

I trimmed off some very small immature buds from one of my durban poison the other day, dried them, and about noon yesterday took one hit and went to work. I was blasted all day and fell asleep in my chair when I got home. Woke up and was still fried. Wow! And they had very little frost on them compared to the colas. I'm afraid... very afraid!! Lol!

Ok Snarky I found some pics of my first grow. The first is of a happy plant and the next few are of my lady a week after introducing the cheapo led. All feeding regiments and ph were not changed during that week.
420-magazine-mobile1276632235.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1724877640.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated from you or anyone else in this terrific community. I wish I had some better pics though.

I was thinking CalMag too, but not sure now. Maybe too much CalMag? In the bottom pic, is it only the one cola in the center rear that is affected?

It was effecting all of the colas pretty evenly. Here's another pic. Not sure how much later this was taken. The most CalMag I gave her was 5ml per gallon. After she was done I put another lady in there and she started to display the same thing until I removed the led
420-magazine-mobile301590943.jpg
420-magazine-mobile772994892.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1797997474.jpg

It was effecting all of the colas pretty evenly. Here's another pic. Not sure how much later this was taken. The most CalMag I gave her was 5ml per gallon. After she was done I put another lady in there and she started to display the same thing until I removed the led
420-magazine-mobile301590943.jpg
420-magazine-mobile772994892.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1797997474.jpg
Wow, that really is strange. I can see why you think it's the light, but I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.
Does anyone have any ideas?
I'm stumped on this one. :thedoubletake:

Here she is now under cfl's with a slight CalMag deficiency. I'm giving her flora trio,MammothP and CalMag every other watering. Her leaves are still doing the same shit though. She's in a 5gal pot of ffof. I vegged her way too long with my confined space and waiting for my first lady to finish. I ph my water after adding nutes and test it with General hydro kit
420-magazine-mobile2078193191.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1791546420.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2127671752.jpg

I usually don't say this, but if you are late in flower, I would go by the recommended max on the label.
Ok. Just fed with 10ml/g, but I'll bump it up next feed. Bubblelicious has 2 - 3 weeks left, but my mystery seed sativas will be another few weeks on top of that I think.

Thanks for the help

Here she is now under cfl's with a slight CalMag deficiency. I'm giving her flora trio,MammothP and CalMag every other watering. Her leaves are still doing the same shit though. She's in a 5gal pot of ffof. I vegged her way too long with my confined space and waiting for my first lady to finish. I ph my water after adding nutes and test it with General hydro kit
420-magazine-mobile2078193191.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1791546420.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2127671752.jpg
You might want to add one more watering between your feedings. A flush might not hurt either if you haven't already done so. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than myself can chime in with some suggestions.

Ok. Just fed with 10ml/g, but I'll bump it up next feed. Bubblelicious has 2 - 3 weeks left, but my mystery seed sativas will be another few weeks on top of that I think.

Thanks for the help
Hey Neil!
I just took a look at the Terpinator label, and it says 10-30 ml/gal for flower. I think I might bump it up to 20ml this late in the flower stage. Keep us updated, k? :high-five:

Here she is now under cfl's with a slight CalMag deficiency. I'm giving her flora trio,MammothP and CalMag every other watering. Her leaves are still doing the same shit though. She's in a 5gal pot of ffof.

Ok - here's what I think , the ocean forest isn't mixing well with your nutes - it's hot enough to feed them for a while - also the stuff just doesn't drain well enough in its own. The pots you have are OK- but personally I would drill a bunch of small holes around the bottom 1/3 around the sides to get some extra drainage and air to the roots - and try just giving them some plain water for a week - the ocean forest needs to get depleted before giving any more N . I switched to pro mix this round and I am very happy with my decision.

Also what's the RH / temps like?
How long did it veg? And was it the 5 gallon pot before flower or did you transplant it at flower? May have be getting root bound if it vegged in that same pot too .

Good morning friends ;)
Things are moving along, Ms. B, the White Berry has around 30% amber, a bit too much for my liking, and she would be due for another flush/watering tomorrow. I am going to have to chop her today or tomorrow, can't wait another 5 days for her to dry out if I water. The Atomical Haze just keeps chugging along, has some amber in her buds, and should be ready soon as well. Maybe one more water/flush tomorrow.

Day 65 Flower
DSCF6254.JPG

Atomical Haze
DSCF62591.JPG

White Berry
DSCF6266.JPG

Atomical Haze
DSCF62641.JPG

White Berry
DSCF62651.JPG

Damn just drooled all over my phone snarly !
That haze is gonna have you lifted sir!

Re: Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Here she is now under cfl's with a slight CalMag deficiency. I'm giving her flora trio,MammothP and CalMag every other watering. Her leaves are still doing the same shit though. She's in a 5gal pot of ffof.

Also I would consider getting a soil PH tester - also a great $15 investment - the water / nutes can be fine going in but in the soil is where you need it to be on point for the root uptake

Re: Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Damn just drooled all over my phone snarly !
That haze is gonna have you lifted sir!
Yup. Really looking forward to her harvest. Her colas are getting pretty heavy, but she's holding them up on her own. The White Berry, on the other hand, has to have colas held up by wire, or by leaning against the sides of the tent. Going to be a fun summer here lol
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom