Clones not rooting

chris606

ok i have 6 moms going thay are 2-AK48,2-Swiss Cheese,2-Blue Mystic
i have tryed to clone the AK48 and the Swiss Cheese mosted dont root

i am useing a CLONE KING 36 SITE AEROPONIC i use EZ-Clone Rooting Gel
its 76 degrees in the cloner now i had to add a Aquarium Heater if not it gets 55 degrees in the resss

but i have tryed from 62---76 degrees and at 76 i see the start of roots but it takes 1 mouth

for the water i use RO the hp is 6.8 i add 1 mil of cal mag plus i have a 4f 6 Bulbs T5 in there over the moms and the cloner gets a little light off the side of the moms

i need 21 clones ever 2 weeks

can some 1 pls tell me what i am doing wrong

Can't help you with the aeroponic cloning as I always use potting soil. Its more stable and easier to maintain good conditions for the rooting. It usually takes a week before very small roots start to show up and usually 2 weeks before they start looking really healthy.

How big are ur clones? pics would help. I place my clones in with about an inch or more stem through the collar. when u take ur cutting make sure it is in sterile conditions, take the cut at 45* and gentle scrape the stem with razor blade to have more surface area for gel to stick to. its vitally important that u dip in cloning solution asap to prevent embolism. Make sure u have a humidity dome covering cuttings with vents closed. I use tap water and do not ph it as the ph is irrelevant at this point and the ph solutions poison clones. U only need to ph when u start adding nutes (when roots are formed). keep water temps cool around 63 is fine and place an airstone in also. another tip is to trim the leaves on the cuttings so they dont transpire too much. U really should only use r/o water if u have really terrible water where u are or if u have had problems with ur plant and u need to flush. Tap water has essential micro elements and is in most cases much better for plants so long as the chlorine is bubbled out. i generally see root formation in my aerocloners after about a week and are normally nicely developed after 2. hope this helps.

you might of needed cloning gel, wothout it, it takes some time. Keep the lights 24/0 and healthy dont over or under water dont give them nutes. You need to be a little more descriptive

ok i did a Side-By-Side Cloning 15 with EZ-Clone Rooting Gel and 15 with Rootech Cloning Gel

the 15 with Rootech Cloning Gel rooted in 9 days

the 15 with EZ-Clone Rooting Gel will its been 16 days and no roots as of yet

EZ-Clone Rooting Gel is a worthless piece of shit

ok i did a Side-By-Side Cloning 15 with EZ-Clone Rooting Gel and 15 with Rootech Cloning Gel

the 15 with Rootech Cloning Gel rooted in 9 days

the 15 with EZ-Clone Rooting Gel will its been 16 days and no roots as of yet

EZ-Clone Rooting Gel is a worthless piece of shit

Nice!

this may be too late to help u but the RO water is the problem best water for clones is arrowhead spring water. Rootech cloning gel has the strongest hormones of any out there so that is why you had better success.

its cool i have 100% with RO water and Rootech Cloning Gel i see roots in 7 to 9 days now

(EZ-Clone Rooting Gel it's just a waste of my time)000% roots

i was looking into getting some win my Rootech runs out i got 2 (2 oz cans lifted)

how long does it take for your clones to root if you don't mind me asking

i was looking into getting some win my Rootech runs out i got 2 (2 oz cans lifted)

how long does it take for your clones to root if you don't mind me asking

It took 5 days for my clones to start rooting. 10 days for roots to come threw the rooter plugs though. You have to make sure what ever your clones are in that the stem is squeezed tight so that the roots will catch. If your stem is lose then it wont root at all. Make sure your clone is firm in the rooter plug or rockwool which ever you use.

I hate all you cloning SOBs!

:cool:

lol it was tough for me at first i had 000% from 36 clones I have a 65 site cloner now + the 36 site clone king with 100% rooted clones

But i let my clones set for 4 week befor i but the clones in to my flood table so the roots can get as big as thay wont

the clones go in ever 2 weeks so i try to stay a head at lested 1 month in clones

I am just baffled at how I can grow plants just fine. Yet like 80 attempts of cloning have resulted in 2 clones. I have tryed in rockwool, perlite, soil, jiffy pucks, DWC, aero... The only 2 that ever worked took over a month to root and it was quite saddening :(.

i dont no all that much but i have lost a lot be for i got it right

i may can help you out if you try aeroponic again justed need to no the hole set up up

i hade to add a Aquarium Heater to may set up it sets on concrete and it was way to cold and losted mosted of thim and the EZ-Clone Rooting Gel did not help at all it was hit and miss with me

but up to you

My current setup Chris is a small 24 unit aero cloner, with two airstones in it.

The water is RO water with a couple drops of some SNS flower and veg nutes and a little B-1. Its really just 99% water as I only added small amounts of those things. There is also a tiny bit of IBA (rooting powder) in the water.

The temps range from 75-81 degrees.

The timer was on 46 seconds on 4.6 minutes off. I just switched it to 46 seconds on 6.1 minutes off though as I noticed a small bit of water logging in the stem.

PH ranges from 5.5-6.2

PPH is 120-150.

Light is a 23 watt cfl 6500k spectrum about 8-10 inches away from clones. It was on 24/7 however it was not working and I am now on 16/8 lighting.

all i use is RO water no nutes i tryed it to but all my clone roted i dont ph the the water ether

take off the timer i let my aero cloner do what it wonts to i justed add a airstones to my stuff just to see if it will root fast

i have not use rooting powder i dont see how it would even work in a aero cloner (but i may be wrong) for me its the Rooting Gel

i tryed temps 80-85 degrees all i did was got slime 68-72 degrees 75 degrees if i let the water drop down in the cloner

i have tryed a lot of stuff and losted mosted of what i was doing i tryed the nutes the timer hight temps PH from 5.5-7.0 spray the clones 3 or 4 times a day

i use
RO water cal mag 2mil no ph
Aquarium Heater 68-72 degrees
Rootech Cloning Gel
i get roots in 7-9 days
for light 4f 6 Bulbs T5 in there over the moms and the cloner gets a little light off the side of the moms 16/8

the 36 site clone king i put the rooted clones in it and give nutes in tell i put thim in the flood table (get some good roots be for i go to 12/12)

Back
Top Bottom