Close To Harvest!

kushcreator

Random Bag Seed! In 4x4x6. Grown Under a 400W HPS. Used Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil And Fox Farm Trio Nutrient Line Up. This is my first time ever doing this! Let Me Know How Im Doing And What You Think Of Them! They Stretched A Little But Still Turned Out Great! (Veg 33 Days) (Flowering 49 Days)

Gonna probably wait another week or two before harvest!
IMG_047134.JPG
IMG_047033.JPG

And Then There Is This Branch That I Accidently Knocked Off. Its Been Hung Up after I Cut Off The Leaves And Stuff Gonna Cure it In a jar for a bit and try it before I Harvest to see if its ready or not as well! What Do You All Think??? How much do you think ill get out of all this? weighed this nug and it said 24gs and then 3 days later it says 6.5gs or so.

IMG_046837.JPG

Can Also Follow My Plant Growth Here @ ---> Creators Ultimate Cannabis Grow Guide

Nope No Magnifying Loupe. I Knocked Off a cola/branch like 2 weeks ago hung it to dry and put it in a jar for a week and tried it and WOW did I feel it right in the face and the eyes! Probably gonna harvest them tommorow most of the hairs on these are brown but still with white alot of people are telling me to wait a little longer but honestly for the past couple weeks they havent had much change other then the hairs browning and gaining a little more weight been flushing them out for a week now and throwing them in a 24 hr dark cycle and gonna harvest them in the morning when the light would normally turn on! Ill post results here soon so everyone can see it! Heres an update on what they look like now before they get cut down!!!!
IMG_054735.JPG
IMG_054629.JPG
IMG_054535.JPG
IMG_054438.JPG
IMG_054343.JPG

Back
Top Bottom