Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Lights

Cnd your grow looks great! Amazing howthey take off. How are you going about lst? Im starting this weekend. By the eay i have the ipower 600 and for a month it has worked great zero complaints so far

Thanks and on the one plant i got it braced at the bottom and the top tied back to one side of its container and ak i topped and tied the2 colas down to the side

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

looking good, been away from the site for a while had some family issues to attend to but good to see its making progress, im going to get pics on mine and it seems to be going well had a little light burn (fan malfunction) and suffering from low humidity, just started mine on mild nutes, these are looking good will be great to see end results

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

ok so today was water day which I watered and about an hour later noticed a sour smell in my room after carefully examining the girls I found all 4 my 10 in pots had fowl water in the bottom assuming that I gave the big pots more water than it could use before it soured so I flushed those four pots which are my 3 clones and one northern lights with tap water then finished with a gallon of distilled water with some cal mag and super thrive in it phed at 6.5 hoping this saves em

also there is no trouble or worries with the other 3 yet they still look mighty well

ok so I was checking out my clones again and the still smelled sour decided to take and repot them upon diging a little bit a found the root ball was smaller than my fist put em fresh soil in solo cups think i was overwatering going to try to save em the next round and them are under 24 hour light keeping my fingers crossed

DSCN10204.JPG
DSCN10197.JPG
DSCN10182.JPG
DSCN10215.JPG
DSCN1017_1_.JPG

why are you feeding them already? that young (tall one) sativa is a little stressed already.

why are you feeding them already? that young (tall one) sativa is a little stressed already.

im not now, still learning this indoor thing its a little harder when theres not another body of soil to absorb your access but no ive learned my lesson im hoping to save these 3 clones but no more food till they say they are hungry

Update, scored a Purple Wreck seed today put it straight in dirt excited to grow this strain expecting these other girls to show me sex any day now, got northern lights and the 3 rhino clones back in veg for now so, in the flower room we have 1 Black Domina, 1 AK 47, 1 White Widow, and 3 white rhinos. Now that Ive figured out what I was doing wrong over watering and messing my PH up finally getting things turned around and diled in.:thumb:

So as soon as the 3 little ones show sex im going to take 2 cuttings from each plant and put em in the dome.

purple wreck is one of my favorite plants. its a cut of the original trainwreck and mendo purps, and it grows like a beast.

i think i messed up my thc bombs soil by overwatering as well, because i know the nutes are in the soil for her to use..shes just not sucking em up.

i leave my plants until they make clusters. if you go to the early pages in my master kush journal youll see what a young male looks like. you have a couple weeks before the pollen sacks open.

I got feminized seeds but thats not always certain i still watch just because dont need my laddies prego so im nervous about this one which its twice as tall as my others and its stalk is really think kinda lanky so im thinking its a boy thinking about letting it grow outside just feeding it enough to keep it growing and just see how it ends up

itll show for sure in a couple days. if you see more than one "ball", its a guy.

oh yeah. :rip: poor fellow.

Okay White Widow is one of my favorite strains I only had one seed though and turned out to be a dude wtf owell, so if I grow him out for the seeds whats the chances of catching a girl in those seeds im thinking of putting him outback

you need to put a female next to him, and she needs to be in bloom as well. the seeds will be ~50/50 male female.

Back
Top Bottom