Coco run to waste first time grow need help

What about this looks like seaweed

Screenshot_20240427-000102.png

Additives only help if you have a deficiency. Over feeding is more detrimental and harder to fix than under feeding. I use dynagrows all in one macro/micro foliage, grow, and flower formulas. I keep small bottles of individual nutrients on the rare case of deficiency.

With bio you are adding raw mineral sources and the microbes are converting them to a form the roots can absorb. You are trying to feeding and cultivating good microbes without allowing the bad microbes to grow. Algae and the bad microbes thrive in high P, low O2, sunlight environments. Bad microbes and alae will kill the good microbes and start root rot.

Got distracted and forgot to mention;
If you want to quickly bump up macro, micro nutrients or kelp extract, foliar feeding is always another option. As long as your res stays sterile and drains to waist you can add bio mass to your media. Just remember that the bio mass is adding nutrients on top of the synthetic nutrients. How much is determined by the health and food supply of the microbe colony. The plant will tell you if it is over or under fed.

So last time I scrog I filled the screen in veg, but that a no.. yeh
It looked great but got spider mites so never finished and I haven't tried since, I'm trying to nail this shit this time so Coco SCROG here we go..
So turn soon as 2 /3 full yeh then keep trucking no cutting is this correct?

Right... Now we getting set up for 2 plants SCROG in 4x4

IMG_20240429_230304.jpg

IMG_20240429_230320.jpg

IMG_20240429_230447.jpg
Looks great but I'd remove the tray directly under the air pots. :Namaste:
It'll hold runoff.
Everything else is great.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

What about a cover over the top to cut down light, I'm waiting in water halo then I make something outa plastic, pump in post get it full automatic soon, water cycles for Thea's 12L pots once it gets pumping?

Back
Top Bottom