Coco run to waste first time grow need help

12 hours work šŸ„± I did the big 2 Bills way, the other 2 are back ups and normal Coco only, just incase there's a problem, I may just cut them down to one cola see what happens the main priority it the SCROG, might just get rid of them I think I don't want no f... ups this time šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

IMG_20240430_020146.jpg

IMG_20240430_011604.jpg

IMG_20240430_011310.jpg

IMG_20240430_010938.jpg

Pump come couple day and halos, shit be automatically feeding soon, just have to do a mix and poor it in the res tank every couple days I guess and keep an eye on the drying as they grow, increase watering intervals. Sweet as šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

What if the perlite is to fine, falls through the bottom eg just skip that step?
I put dirt on the bottom of the container.
Then set the pot on the dirt.
It should be up to the bottom of the dome.
It happens now and then depending on the pot maker.
Sorry I'm late.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Hey brother contests close tomorrow. :Namaste:
Did you vote yet?
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Well we had a hot day yesterday for autumn was 26.5c outside air temperature and at 11am 1 hour before shutdown we had an inside temperature of 30c, running the 320w Phlizon led at 75%, so I'm glad I never bought that led the other day I was looking at on an action as it was a 400w led panel by spider farmer, that would run hot forsure and had no removable drive/ballast so was good just to see how hot thease things are in a confined space even in the cooler times, where in mid autumn so it's running 4.5c higher than intake temperature, now bere in mind I'm running 2 huge 6inch centrifugal fans, 155w exhaust 110 w intake so air exchange it definitely ok, yes I have restricted them quite a bit with filters and prefilter ect but the air transfer is enough.. so now the point is in relation to led grow, only really large led I could run in here would have to have external ballast and probably no bigger than 3-400w approximately, even supplements along side the hps (no need those with 600) will be to hot without external drive so I'll whip out the spare 75w centrifugal fan and connect it to my hps that will keep it as cool as possible... 600 here tomorrow and that will be more than enough light, CMH UV the last 2 weeksšŸ˜Ž... sweet as
I'll turn up led to flat bisket now in a few days once These little ones have settled in.

A
Now sort this reservoir out, got 3500lph pond pump coming šŸ˜‚ I know right lol I'll have to turn it right down šŸ˜‚ eBay lol

IMG_20240430_233132.jpg
All this shit takes up half a 4 shelf rack unit, 3 fans, filters and a large prefilter with duel ducted vents from window plus the 4x4 it take up sum room

decent set up. you're dealing with heavier rh and temps than i get. the excessive fans make sense. you can never move too much air.

losing the hps would help with environment control, but you'd have to adapt. notice you haven't tried any of the newer tech yet.

decent set up. you're dealing with heavier rh and temps than i get. the excessive fans make sense. you can never move too much air.

losing the hps would help with environment control, but you'd have to adapt. notice you haven't tried any of the newer tech yet.
I'm find best bang for buck is ducted hps, it's the coolest setting I've tried everything, even this 320 w led runs hotter than my ducted 400w hps, I think the biggest LED I could run would be about 400w but that will not compare to a 600w hps light, it would run hotter and not give me the balls, even my Phlizon is so hot just to touch it the light bars, all this heat is not extracted separately from the grow room like a ducted hps so the different between hps and ambient intake temperature is 3c above and then led 320w at 4/5c and CMH 315 the hottest ( they say they run cold šŸ˜‚) at 6/7c above intake temperature so hands down power for heat ratios I've chosen not to upgrade from my 400hps to led eg something like ks5000 or equivalent because
1 heat external or not to hot the whole thing is hot no go even 2 X 200w led panel no to hot they run hot all of them in this place..
2 $700 mmm 600hps $150
I just put a 75w centrifugal fan on my hps duct, this is independent from grow room thid system of ducting, heat way less than anything else.. yeh I haven't tried a 600 but it will work fin in winter, summer I switch back to 400w.
Veg led
Bloom hps
Late cure CMH UV
Thats my set up only difference is the 600 but be interested to see the temperature difference from 400 but either way it will probably still be less that a powerful led, those things are not even talked about how much heat they give off, meanwhile they sell them in small tents that have no way to cool them unless you live in a cold environment its bullshit package
Now in a grow room yeh not a tent not here not for a final bloom no way can compare to a hps in this circumstance. I've given it much thought, the only thin I may do is put in a 250 w panel with external drive to run a couple hours at say to back off the power that all, it would just be next to my hps and com in for 2 hours in peak time the hps would switch off.. this is the only way I'm going to use one during bloom, I'm not convinced they produce the same bud as a 600 hps on any level and if so it would be to hot one that powerful so it just doesn't work lol I went off the rails sorryšŸ˜‚šŸ˜œ

The bottom line is LED runs hot there hot to touch ther drive it hot the body is f.... Hot šŸ”„
So when you live in a hot country Ur screwed I see lot of second had ones in Queensland all the time it hot as all f and humidity is putrid there...
Like solar panels and green crap there pushing the shit on everyone and it's not necessary better...
My compassion
To buy a spider farmer or a mars or a ks5000 PLUS the IR UV DEEP RED $1000 yeh....
Hps mag ballast $80 (ballast last for years)
Phillips lamp $50
UV I used to use a CFL now CMH
CMH lamp was $160 but will last for years only use for 2 weeks at end
Yeh I'm old not stupid šŸ˜œšŸ˜Ž

A lot of These led claims they last only 50,000 hours some of the say 100 well a hps bulb is good for up to 20,000 so the cost ratios just don't add up then especially when you get an inferior product... Unless you spend huge and have an really good and cool grow space and plenty coins to chuck away I don't think it's feasible in my situation anyway, bet different If I was running a huge set up or something big but for one man who is broke and just want some wicked chunks then this is the way I reckon šŸ˜‚

you are running the wrong led and quoting old tech.

the stuff i run is older, but even at that i don't see your trouble.

i run 600w of cob led in a 4x4 for flower. 38c ambient outdoor temp will have me running at 32c indoor with the house a/c. my rh can spike though if not careful. i run a big snail 24/7 exhausted direct to outdoor.

i usually run 75 - 90% with the dimmer so and only pulling 450 to 540w tops.

previous i'd run a 600w hps under the same conditions and spiked well above 45c. 40+ was pretty common. i never grew in summer. the hps was perfect for semi-heated spaces in winter grows. i still prefer winter grows, but they suck heat out of the house now. previous i had to get rid of some normally. now i add some in.

i was an early adopter of white light led. it still took me 3 or so grows to get used to using only led. now my grows are as good or better than under hps. but you have to use the white light. some of the newer tech rigs would destroy mine.

the largest issues i had last 2 grows was thick hard buds prone to bud rot from the center. too big and thick. would have been ok if they were airier.

you are running the wrong led and quoting old tech.

the stuff i run is older, but even at that i don't see your trouble.

i run 600w of cob led in a 4x4 for flower. 38c ambient outdoor temp will have me running at 32c indoor with the house a/c. my rh can spike though if not careful. i run a big snail 24/7 exhausted direct to outdoor.

i usually run 75 - 90% with the dimmer so and only pulling 450 to 540w tops.

previous i'd run a 600w hps under the same conditions and spiked well above 45c. 40+ was pretty common. i never grew in summer. the hps was perfect for semi-heated spaces in winter grows. i still prefer winter grows, but they suck heat out of the house now. previous i had to get rid of some normally. now i add some in.

i was an early adopter of white light led. it still took me 3 or so grows to get used to using only led. now my grows are as good or better than under hps. but you have to use the white light. some of the newer tech rigs would destroy mine.

the largest issues i had last 2 grows was thick hard buds prone to bud rot from the center. too big and thick. would have been ok if they were airier.
Yeh I like that I guess its different variables this in in a hot shed with no insulation I have to open it and air it out, the tent is wrapped and insulated in winter in summer it's uncovered but the top has car windscreen reflectors, the nights are cool enough in summer but air temperature can be an issue if it 26c, my system shuts the light off at 33c, so thees very little room. My 320 led I only just bought 4 months ago it's new Teck it's still hot
I've tried everything from 1x CMH to to CMH to hps 400 to led it seems this setting the coolest I can achieve is with my 400w and a good fan 3c I can't beat it I've even tried 2 exhaust fans and 2 takes but it has little effects basically a wind tunnel at the end of my tests šŸ˜‚ the 2 CMH run 10c PLUS
But yeh need led with removable ballast forsure I'd try but to expensive to get the same results but the biggest issue is the heat that the bottom line I know forsure a 500 w led multiple bar or panels would be to hot in this set up
It's a real head ache probably why I've screwed up my last few grows just messing around with climate crap it's a real mofo, I wish we live in a cold environment I hate the heat

Back
Top Bottom