Coco Scrog - Multiple Strains

Organic Farmers pride pack, the 7 product package.

okay cool im thinking of getting some more BPN products like the tea and the juice right now, question, how do u feed ur plants like how much water do u give one thats in a 1 gal pot. and do u mix all 7 of them into 1 gal water? and how long does that 1 gal of water last for 1 plant or should thanks!! :)

Your welcome Stoned4daze61. When I was referring to the temperature of the water I meant when watering the plants in the soil since some of them looked kind of shocked after they were watered and possibly the water was cold. So yeah just wanted to clear that up......:peace:.....

Ohh I see. My bad I interpreted it the wrong way.

I don't think the water has been too cold, I've been using only room temp bottled water so far. I did however make the mistake of over fertilizing when they were too young, you can see the burns in some of the pictures. They also look droopy in some of the pics because they were taken after watering and I water very deep until I get a decent amount of run off and let them get as dry as possible before the next watering.

I pulled the Critical mass out of the container for a second the other day just out of curiosity and the root mass is looking pretty solid so far. I think all the plants might get a light dose of Dyna-gro tomorrow to help get them ready for the next batch of clones and Group B is starting to yellow a bit.

okay cool im thinking of getting some more BPN products like the tea and the juice right now, question, how do u feed ur plants like how much water do u give one thats in a 1 gal pot. and do u mix all 7 of them into 1 gal water? and how long does that 1 gal of water last for 1 plant or should thanks!! :)

Corey makes some fantastic products. However if you are looking to purchase and use the humate tea and bio juice my only advice would be to build a healthy living soil full of microbes. In order to do that, I would start with a quality organic potting mix and mix in some Mycorrhizael fungi, worm castings, and humus. BPN makes some Myco. Fungi called root magic. Then don't use any non organic products, synthetic nutrients, ph up/down, or anything else that will harm your beneficial microbes. Doing these few things will make those products a lot more effective in giving you a healthier plant.

I don't measure my water, I just water slowly until I see some drain out the bottom. I try to follow the feed schedule chart, but I usually mix up more then 1 gallon so I can't help you much there. You should only mix up as much as you need at that time, and never mix nutes together in concentrated form always add nutrients into water. If you have an aerated tea brewer you can keep it good for about 48 hours max I would say but keeping mixed nutes is never usually a very good idea.

Hey stoned, looking great so far I just started a journal that I will be switching to the Farmers Pride 7 part at the end of the month!! can't wait!!
Everything looks great, that sucks that you had to scrap some clones though.
I'm not a big blue dreams fan either but have been very impressed with some BD that I've had.

:goodluck: and may everything grow good!

Hey stoned, looking great so far I just started a journal that I will be switching to the Farmers Pride 7 part at the end of the month!! can't wait!!
Everything looks great, that sucks that you had to scrap some clones though.
I'm not a big blue dreams fan either but have been very impressed with some BD that I've had.

:goodluck: and may everything grow good!

:thanks: James

Congrats on the BPN, your plants should love it. I know I'm a little disappointed since it will be delaying the grow 1-2 weeks but live and learn. Guess I shouldn't have trusted myself in fixing the timer. The quality of bud is getting lower and lower over here. Lots of shops were forced close which only left a few overpriced low quality dispensaries. For example, one of my favorite old shops used to sell $40 1/8's of good hash. Or my other favorite that closed, they carried $20/gram or $35/2 grams for some awesome full melt and great buds for $10,12,15/gram. Now the shops that are left sell hash for $40-50/gram and claim it is full melt when it barely even bubbles. If it don't bubble it ain't even worth the trouble. :)

I personally prefer Indicas but I must say that blue dream made me feel quite good. I'm smoking on some Alien OG right now and I love this stuff, I guess I'm just partial to my OG's and Diesels

I'll head over and check out your grow tomorrow, I'm calling it a night
:peace:

I agree with you there, Sour Diesel is one of my all time favorites, smell, taste, odor, it has it all!!
I never really liked the dispensaries around me. We really don't have very many left here after our new attorney general had them shut down... There are still a few around the state in counties that approve of it, but I don't think there are any open in my county.

I agree with you there, Sour Diesel is one of my all time favorites, smell, taste, odor, it has it all!!
I never really liked the dispensaries around me. We really don't have very many left here after our new attorney general had them shut down... There are still a few around the state in counties that approve of it, but I don't think there are any open in my county.

That is a bummer. I used to have over 200 at my disposal, now I have to drive 20 miles for a low quality dispensary. My City's mayor decided that the shops are a No-no so they did a sweep and raided almost all of them. There are only a few left standing and they aren't very close. I watched the raids on youtube of the 2 shops closest to me and I couldn't believe my eyes. They were so unprofessional, barged in with rifles pointed ordering employee's and customers on the ground while wearing ski masks. When a bystander outside asks what the ski masks were for the officer replied "I just like to dress like a ninja". Not to mention half of the officers had their badges taken off. There were girls crying inside on the floor while being interrogated, and the dispensaries attorney being ignored while he is knocking at the door asking if everyone has been read their rights. It was just a nightmare. It seems like they are cracking down in quite a few places, we need this to stop. I thought we were headed in the right direction for a while but this just gives me false hope. All we can do is spread cannabis awareness and hope for the best. I personally think it is the DEA, almost half of their attention is directed towards cannabis. While the other half is pursuing real drugs. If they didn't keep enforcing the law against cannabis then I think their funding would be severely cut and they would have to start laying off employees. They don't want the DEA to dramatically shrink in size, so they go after the easier targets to stay in business and keep us in line.

This system is so faulty and corrupt, I can't believe humans can't peacefully cultivate or smoke without jeopardizing themselves and their family. Hopefully one day this healing plant will be appreciated for all of it's benefits

Update: 4/14/12

I noticed a few fungas gnats when I checked on them today. I will be giving them a soil drench and foliar of azatrol when they get moved into the tent and outside.

I decided to throw my 150w hps over the plants to give them a little jump start. I did this in hope of taking clones sooner, although I'm not sure how much better the 150w hps is compared to the 175 watts of CFL's it replaced. It's sitting about 7-8" above the canopy, I would go closer but I need the footprint to cover all 7 plants. I can add some CFL's on the sides if it doesn't seem like enough light but it looks a lot brighter.

Unfortunately this journal is starting out VERY slow, I should of waited another month or so before I started it. I will only be updating pics once a week until we have something significant to look at.

Here are some pics, sorry I don't have the setting to remove HID lines on my cell phone.

2012-04-14_08_58_14.jpg
2012-04-14_08_58_32.jpg
2012-04-14_08_57_23.jpg

Man, I'm glad as Hell somebody came out and said it. Seriously. I copped a 1/2 ounce of Sour Diesel, 1 gram of Blue Goo (?) and a few small containers of earwax from a dispensary in Ypsilanti, Michigan when I was visiting the area about 6 months ago, and it was all low quality. The prices are highway robbery as it is, let alone getting a product that is so brittle dry that the hairs are all at the bottom of the container in powdered form. I strongly discourage all of my friends from going there. Thanks for posting.

Man, I'm glad as Hell somebody came out and said it. Seriously. I copped a 1/2 ounce of Sour Diesel, 1 gram of Blue Goo (?) and a few small containers of earwax from a dispensary in Ypsilanti, Michigan when I was visiting the area about 6 months ago, and it was all low quality. The prices are highway robbery as it is, let alone getting a product that is so brittle dry that the hairs are all at the bottom of the container in powdered form. I strongly discourage all of my friends from going there. Thanks for posting.

It is, prices are outrageous. My buddies and I have better quality then half of the places left over here, and the shops charge 2x as much. They sell clones for $15-30 and they are the lousiest looking plants I have seen, you'd spend 2-3 weeks just nursing them back to health. I'm really looking to purchase a set of hash bags after this grow to make some Dry ice hash with my trim and popcorn buds. Maybe it was a sign, for us to stop being reliant and force us to grow fine herb for ourselves :cheesygrinsmiley: While saving money in the meantime!

every week? :( thats no fun. BESURE TO VOTE IN 420 CONTESTS! :)

I will still be participating on the site in my journal and others. Pictures will only be updated once a week since their isn't much to see at this point. It will not be like that for the entirety of my journal, just for now until I get the clones rooted & transplanted! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the reminder. I went and casted my vote already, I personally chose White House's Diesel because it appealed to me very much. Jeez I really am a sucker for Diesels

Definitely a smart move throwing the 150 HPS in :) Nearly 6000 more lumens and more penetration! I'm pretty interested in trying some Green House seeds, have you seen there grow videos?!

That is what I figured. Plus High Pressure Sodium's are supposed to cause stretching more then blue spectrum like Metal Halide's or Daylight CFL's. Since these are just mothers to take clones off of I don't need my internodes really tight anyway at this point.

Yes I have seen their videos, I find it weird how their plants and pictures don't appeal to me very much. If it wasn't for other growers mentioning how they like the strains then I would probably never take a second guess judging by their advertising photos on their site and seedbanks. Their pictures almost remind me of Dinafem's. You would think with all that money,technology and research they would be growing their plants to their full potential. I see people on this site even, getting better quality and yield with their strains then greenhouse themselves. I've heard many great things about them and the price was reasonable compared to others so I decided to try some.

I'm growing the Super Lemon Haze Freebie Right now and I also have their Indica Mix H which comes with
- Great white shark
- White Rhino
- Cheese
- Trainwreck
- Lemon Skunk

What strains were you interested in?

That is what I figured. Plus High Pressure Sodium's are supposed to cause stretching more then blue spectrum like Metal Halide's or Daylight CFL's. Since these are just mothers to take clones off of I don't need my internodes really tight anyway at this point.

Yes I have seen their videos, I find it weird how their plants and pictures don't appeal to me very much. If it wasn't for other growers mentioning how they like the strains then I would probably never take a second guess judging by their advertising photos on their site and seedbanks. Their pictures almost remind me of Dinafem's. You would think with all that money,technology and research they would be growing their plants to their full potential. I see people on this site even, getting better quality and yield with their strains then greenhouse themselves. I've heard many great things about them and the price was reasonable compared to others so I decided to try some.

I'm growing the Super Lemon Haze Freebie Right now and I also have their Indica Mix H which comes with
- Great white shark
- White Rhino
- Cheese
- Trainwreck
- Lemon Skunk

What strains were you interested in?

Ohhh I thougt some of the videos were pretty impressive, I haven't seen a lot of journals on here that produced that much. But I'm a newb so, I haven't seen a lot. I'm interested in the white strains, super lemon haze, trainwreck and a few others. I've never ordered seeds before though. I am thinking about getting some seeds once I move instead of buying clones.

Ohhh I thougt some of the videos were pretty impressive, I haven't seen a lot of journals on here that produced that much. But I'm a newb so, I haven't seen a lot. I'm interested in the white strains, super lemon haze, trainwreck and a few others. I've never ordered seeds before though. I am thinking about getting some seeds once I move instead of buying clones.

Well most of the ones I watched were their older ones and they used a shitty camera so it was hard to see anything in detail. The Super Lemon Haze and trainwreck videos looked pretty good. Lots of members on here recommend the Super lemon haze, it is one of Twelve12's favorites. The cheese and great white shark are next on my list to grow I think. Azsupratt has a nice hydro grow going right now with Super Lemon Haze and Great white shark.

This is my first grow using seeds from a seedbank. I've grown with Bagseed and wasn't too impressed. My last grow was using clones from a dispensary and it was much better but I still wanted to be positive of the strain. I placed two orders with Attitude and everything went smoothly. It is fun ordering seeds because you get a broader menu to choose from so you can choose strains to meet your preferences. The info from the breeder is kind of helpful too

Back
Top Bottom