Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Are those three products all you are using? Interestingly, you have no sulfur in the mix at all. Sulfur is one of the main builders of terpenes in cannabis. It's why Terpinator is potassium sulfate.

I calculated that you are currently feeding 270-70-166 with Ca at 232 and Mg at 82. If you drop the calmag completely and get down to 200-70-166 with Ca at 120 and Mg at 40.

That's still high on the N, so if this were my plant here is what I would do:
3ml A
4ml B
0.07g of Epsom Salts

That's a much more reasonable range of 162-70-166 with Ca at 92 and Mg at 37. It also adds 8ppm of sulfur which you can definitely use there.
Just fed her the recipe :) see what she does

Don’t think I lost the cola but got a little toasty today it seems
C2C4D787-B2C1-4B84-9D6D-54818B7BDF66.jpeg
C0D9168C-9520-46CF-8921-75FF939A892D.jpeg

It’s also bending to one side
2A5A9C2C-DE45-459D-A78A-9CCB597F8A68.jpeg

Don’t think I lost the cola but got a little toasty today it seems
C2C4D787-B2C1-4B84-9D6D-54818B7BDF66.jpeg
C0D9168C-9520-46CF-8921-75FF939A892D.jpeg

It’s also bending to one side
2A5A9C2C-DE45-459D-A78A-9CCB597F8A68.jpeg
A little LST might be in order.
Looking good Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Looking good but I don't think you should trim anything else off the plant. Since there's room in the tent I would take Bill's suggestion and do some LST on the tallest branches to keep them away from the light and protect your top flowers.

Put some bricks on the floor and loosely tie some strings to the branches to curve them away from the light. No sharp bends, just gentle arcs toward the floor.

Looking good but I don't think you should trim anything else off the plant. Since there's room in the tent I would take Bill's suggestion and do some LST on the tallest branches to keep them away from the light and protect your top flowers.

Put some bricks on the floor and loosely tie some strings to the branches to curve them away from the light. No sharp bends, just gentle arcs toward the floor.
Didn’t think about the brick part but I do plan to and I’m sorry @Bill284 that that I didn’t get back to you long day my friend but still a good one!

The bricks give you anchor points on the floor to tie to. Anything small and heavy will do.
Hmm I might have some bricks laying around if not I got some wood don’t think steel would be good with the potential of water hopefully it can wait until the weekend though I got home around 5:30 today and it’s just been chaos lol also I lit my hand on fire today but no harm because I was wearing gloves….to think PPE actually protects you :0 mind blown! How’s your day been Shed?

Good thing for those gloves! Need hands to tend to your plants/kids/partner. :thumb:

All is well here other than my daughter having Covid. :( We've had her isolated in the garage since she got back from working at sleep away camp on Monday.
Sadly its not the first time, in college the booths for oxi-aceyteline were designed for right handed people every class I lit my arm on fire again wearing protection but still sucked that smell is one you'll never get out of your nose same with burning flesh it reeks! With at being said it comes with the job if you play with fire your likely going to get burned. That's also why they taught us low risk burns vs serious burns which is something a lot of welders don't know because they are trained on sight or self taught.

I'm really sorry to hear that my heart goes out for her! We all had it back in April my son had it for a few days while my father in law was in bed for almost 3 weeks. For myself I think I took a day off should have taken more but at the time I didn't know what it was and I almost passed out at work from it. Make her some soup, personally I cant stand soup unless its ramen but that time I ate a shit ton! Helps with the cold sweats

She loves ramen! She's not too bad, more like an awful head cold than anything else, but I'll make sure she gets some soup tonight whether it's ramen or something out of a can. :thanks:
No problem my friend :) it hits everyone in different ways I was expecting deadly flu level of sickness but for myself it was just the spins and a fever. One thing that surprised me was I was still able to get high normally when I have the flu weed doesn't do anything for me

Grand Daddy Purple X Death Bubba | Day 98 | PH 5.85 | RH 75%

Trying @InTheShed nute recipie day 2! In other news she finally stopped stretching but now I need to lollipop again the battle never ends!
968EDB4B-7964-4DA0-87FF-E16ECDC91723.jpeg
Take the driver and plug off the top of the light.
Zip tie it as high as you can ( safely )
Then bend over all those top colas opening up the center.
Just what I'd do. 🥺
:ciao:

Stay safe
:cool:

She loves ramen! She's not too bad, more like an awful head cold than anything else, but I'll make sure she gets some soup tonight whether it's ramen or something out of a can. :thanks:
Chicken soup from a good Jewish deli. Or better yet - Vietnamese Pho Ga (chicken soup). With all the weeds and the sauce it is the best!

Take the driver and plug off the top of the light.
Zip tie it as high as you can ( safely )
Then bend over all those top colas opening up the center.
Just what I'd do. 🥺
:ciao:

Stay safe
:cool:
Good morning Bill, So let them grow in the opening where the driver was? I thought the buds needed light to grow?

Good morning Bill, So let them grow in the opening where the driver was? I thought the buds needed light to grow?
No.
Remove the driver and zip tie the light to the ceiling.
You can get another 10" height.
Then LST all those top branches.
Did you see how I did mine.
Tie off the stem and bend it over away from the center.
Do them all and open up the center under the light.
Did I explain it right?

Stay safe

No.
Remove the driver and zip tie the light to the ceiling.
You can get another 10" height.
Then LST all those top branches.
Did you see how I did mine.
Tie off the stem and bend it over away from the center.
Do them all and open up the center under the light.
Did I explain it right?

Stay safe
I see what your saying now going to have to look your post again when I get in thank you kindly sir :)

I see what your saying now going to have to look your post again when I get in thank you kindly sir :)
Just be careful where you put the driver as it may get hot.
Didn't go to work today, going to recoup a little.
Do you understand what I mean by LST ing the top branches?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom