Coffee Tries To Grow Again

The grow tent has a strong lemon scent thought it was the weed I picked up but after inspecting a cola she does indeed smell like what I imagine mr cleans bald head would smell like strange!

Just be careful where you put the driver as it may get hot.
Didn't go to work today, going to recoup a little.
Do you understand what I mean by LST ing the top branches?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I think I understand but it’s something that I’m going to have to look at Saturday or maybe tomorrow when I get home working a overtime shift. I don’t see many points to zip tie it originally I planned to have it come out of the tent and sit on my makeshift cabinet but I didn’t think it was long enough.

The grow tent has a strong lemon scent thought it was the weed I picked up but after inspecting a cola she does indeed smell like what I imagine mr cleans bald head would smell like strange!

I think I understand but it’s something that I’m going to have to look at Saturday or maybe tomorrow when I get home working a overtime shift. I don’t see many points to zip tie it originally I planned to have it come out of the tent and sit on my makeshift cabinet but I didn’t think it was long enough.
I'll post a couple pics of an example.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank you kindly Bill, did you get smashed by rain today?
Cold and damp.
Ok I took pics yesterday doing the Chronic Thunder.
This will help keep your girl out of the light.

Screenshot_20220805-050956_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220805-050942_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220805-050936_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220805-050950_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220805-051002_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220805-050931_Chrome.jpg

Tie down any main branches.
Then bend over the smaller ones.
This will open your girl up to the light.
Keep her out of it too.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sorry I didn’t answer much yesterday or today took Dante on a paddle boat today and he had a blast! I hope he sleeps tonight pleeeeeease lmao
Dante is priority #1. Everything else is secondary. Enjoy the good times when he is little. He will be a grumpy teenager in a week. LOL!

Dante is priority #1. Everything else is secondary. Enjoy the good times when he is little. He will be a grumpy teenager in a week. LOL!
True to that he was a good kid today loves alpacas was telling Julia if he could he would ride it like a horse lol.

I also just watered Grand Daddy and holy molly she’s getting sticky was adjusting a branch and my whole arm is sticky now I love it! Hopefully the mold stays away can’t wait to smoke her!

My brother in law was pretty much telling me to cut the fan leaves and everything that doesn’t get light. While I agree I’m terrified it will throw her into a growth spurt and that I’m not ready for still have to hang the light closer as well as LST think tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be quiet enough just need to drop my moms wheel chair off to her at some point.

@HashGirl I haven’t forgotten about you just been very busy trying to acculmate to the new job once things settle down I’ll shoot you an text and we can figure it out I’m really sorry please don’t hate me :x

True to that he was a good kid today loves alpacas was telling Julia if he could he would ride it like a horse lol.

I also just watered Grand Daddy and holy molly she’s getting sticky was adjusting a branch and my whole arm is sticky now I love it! Hopefully the mold stays away can’t wait to smoke her!

My brother in law was pretty much telling me to cut the fan leaves and everything that doesn’t get light. While I agree I’m terrified it will throw her into a growth spurt and that I’m not ready for still have to hang the light closer as well as LST think tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be quiet enough just need to drop my moms wheel chair off to her at some point.

@HashGirl I haven’t forgotten about you just been very busy trying to acculmate to the new job once things settle down I’ll shoot you an text and we can figure it out I’m really sorry please don’t hate me :x
The fan leaves are the engine driving the train. So to speak. I only trim them if they are blocking light to a lower flower, otherwise they are still supplying energy to the flowers.

The fan leaves are the engine driving the train. So to speak. I only trim them if they are blocking light to a lower flower, otherwise they are still supplying energy to the flowers.
That was my thought as well he was telling me they were stretching to much and the buds should be closer together he gets a little excited probably forgetting this is my first time next grow I’ll try main lining and all that

Morning TC, :ciao: your brother in law " master grower " ?
Don't cut the fan leaves off your girl, please.
If you want to trim some I can walk you through it.
But the only leaves I've removed all summer had mite damage.
I haven't removed a single leaf.
I was just talking to Marcus about this over in Dustys thread.
They love defol, good for them if it works great.
But I grow buds not leaves.
Once I have leaves I start growing bud.
I don't cut them off and keep regrowing them.
Just sounds redundant to me.
Ok rant over I'm OK again. :rofl: Sorry.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Morning TC, :ciao: your brother in law " master grower " ?
Don't cut the fan leaves off your girl, please.
If you want to trim some I can walk you through it.
But the only leaves I've removed all summer had mite damage.
I haven't removed a single leaf.
I was just talking to Marcus about this over in Dustys thread.
They love defol, good for them if it works great.
But I grow buds not leaves.
Once I have leaves I start growing bud.
I don't cut them off and keep regrowing them.
Just sounds redundant to me.
Ok rant over I'm OK again. :rofl: Sorry.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Honestly I’m happy with how she is right now other then the light issues which I’m going to try to fix today. I check for mold often seems every heat wave we get it’ll shoot back to 80% RH.

Only other thing that bothered me was that he was saying it was going to be mostly popcorn nugs which again I’m cool with any weed is better then nothing am I right?

No worries. I'll be around when you're ready.

Great googly-moogly!
How did that plant get so big all of a sudden?
My guess is from lolipopping it no idea why it’s stretching so much but the smell is amazing just need some shades now but the other bright side is that I don’t need to turn the room light on anymore lmao

Hi TC how's it going today?
Enjoyed reading your updates, took me back to when my kids were little'uns :)

That plant has got just a bit out of control - or have you got a cunning plan?
Thank you kindly Sir Growings he’s a handful but I love him! Today has been going pretty well and ya the plant got out of control should have swapped it to 12/12 a while ago but with the light tied up to the roof I’m hoping it doesn’t grow to much more vertically

Back
Top Bottom