Cola Monster's Silver Haze and Super Grape Ape Hydro Grow

Some updated photos for my journal on day 17 of the veg. cycle with everything looking good so far. And welcome to the show Stonismoke! Enjoy! ~Peace~ :ganjamon:

DSC064571.JPG

DSC064471.jpg

DSC064481.jpg

DSC064491.jpg

DSC064502.jpg

DSC064512.JPG

DSC064521.JPG

DSC064531.jpg

DSC06455.jpg

:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Hey mates! Well it's day 19 of vegging for my store bought clones with a little Ritchie Blackmore and Rainbow which is one of my favorite groups from the 70's playing in the background and everything looking peachy keen with all the plants bushing up nicely & being a sweet lush dark green, well except for a couple stragglers that you can plainly see but I let grow anyway since I hate throwing things away. A couple more weeks before flowering begins then 8 to 9 weeks until harvesting. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

And thanks for the kind words BigBadBaz & I can see from checking out your journal that your little ladies are sprouting up nicely themselves. Keep up the good work sir!:thumb:

Silver Haze and Super Grape Ape Grow-Day 19 - YouTube

Thought I'd toss up a few shots of a side soil grow I've got going on at the same time as my hydro run which are all Grand Daddy Purple strains crossed with Bubba Kush, AK-47, Super Silver Mist, and Green Crack. The four girls in the containers I'm hoping to mother out if females so I have some healthy clones for my next indoor grow with the rest after sexing them going outdoors into my greenhouses around the middle of May or so. I also threw in a shot at the bottom of the new 400 watt M.H. blue spectrum light I just bought which doubled the lumens of the stock one that came with the lamp fixture and made the plants jump to once transplanted. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC06579.JPG

DSC065811.JPG

DSC06586.JPG

G.D.P. x AK-47
G_D_P_x_AK-47_Seedling2.JPG

G.D.P. x Bubba Kush
G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Seedling2.JPG

G.D.P. x Green Crack
G_D_P_x_Green_Crack_Seedling2.JPG

G.D.P. x Super Silver Mist
G_D_P_x_Super_Silver_Mist_Seedling.JPG

DSC06601.JPG

400_Watt_Hortilux-Blue_Metal_Halide_Lamp.JPG

To all those who were following my grow I just wanted to say thanks for the kind words & that I'll be discontinuing my journal for personal reasons but wish you the best in your endeavors and hope you all have a great harvest. ~Peace~:ganjamon::byebye:

wha?
just like that!
I hope everything's ok CM.
best wishes mate.

:goodluck:
:passitleft:

I must say Cola... You have a great grow space bro!!
Nice clean area to use;) But I imagine tho you will need to remove a few of them come flower time, OR, do you have separate areas?
I wish I could have similar space as yours, as Id have some great strains popping regularly in their my friend!!!
The girls are looking healthy and nice in color/vigour so Im sure you will have a nice supply come end of harvest:) I read that you got that MH, did you previously have a 400w or did you upgrade your globe? Just asking cos I wondering is it possible to have 400w MH globe that puts out more lumens than another 400w MH??
My globe ( i think ) is shitting itself, the light pulses sometimes from the bright white of the MH to a flicker of amber for a second or 2 and then back to white light. Its done a few sessions now so prob is in need of renewal.
All the best Cola, and cant wait to see some more of your fine garden of green come flower time! Later mate, Thanks - Smokemup:thumb:

aw sorry to hear your not continuing your journal bro! :confused: i hope everything is ok over your way and hope your grow finishes well ma man.. i was really looking forward to seeing how your system went it started so well :thumb: best wishes to ya bro and all the best for your future growing! :Namaste: :peace:

Although I discontinued my daily grow journal here's an updated musical walk thru of my legal girls in day 45 of flowering for any still following. A week to go then a 7-10 day flush and hopeful killer harvest. Hope all is going well folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;_meHfoxAtZY]
[/video]

Looks incredible!
Really heavy & healthy looking colas in there bro.
Well done!

:thumb:

Looks incredible!
Really heavy & healthy looking colas in there bro.
Well done!

:thumb:

Thanks Vick!:thanks: And the Silver Haze strain as you can probably see took a slight fritz having spider mite problems right from the start & is impossible to keep in check with the heat we currently have going on which is up in the 90's during the days and why I'm chopping them early and spreading out the Super Grape Apes for the final couple weeks since their doing superb with nice healthy colas. Thanks again & your little ladies are looking gorgeous as usual and will keep up on your journal when finding the time sir. ttyl! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

looking AWESOME sir!! its a pity the other strain didnt keep up with the grape ape! such a difference in size.
im really surprised i didnt see any roots protruding out from the sides of your pots bro.. and are those blue pads sitting on the pots pest traps??
hope you are well mate and taking care of your yourself, all the best from down under /|\

looking AWESOME sir!! its a pity the other strain didnt keep up with the grape ape! such a difference in size.
im really surprised i didnt see any roots protruding out from the sides of your pots bro.. and are those blue pads sitting on the pots pest traps??
hope you are well mate and taking care of your yourself, all the best from down under /|\

Hey Alk.! :thanks: Hope all is going good with the little addition as well as your woman & yeah it is a shame the Silver Haze strain went to pot but something I thought may happen as soon as I saw signs of mite infestation and what ya get sometimes when buying from the club. My bad and why I normally grow from seed then clone my own so as not to have this occur & you can see in the video with the G.D.P. x AK-47 plant in the middle of the tray which is 24 days into flowering and sticky as can be already with no signs of pest or disease. And as far as the roots & blue pads go those are sticky pest strips I place on top of the rocks to catch any unwanted varmints flying around & the roots well those are wrapping in & out thru the baskets making a solid ball come harvest.
And if ya get a chance take a gander at these girls in the video again which are now over three weeks into a 12/12 cycle with no flowers showing at all nor any signs of males which has me & my hydro man baffled being it's the same flowering room I've used in the past but with dual 600 watt lights this time around & no CO2 since it's in my other room with the Super Grape Apes. All conditions are normal as usual with the light cycles working properly at day 74 from germination & them growing an inch or two per day & isn't going to work so well if they don't start doing their thing soon. Any out of the box thoughts would be greatly appreciated mate as I'm wasting electricity daily and is somewhat irritating if ya know what I'm saying? Grrrrrr!:scratchinghead: ttyl! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

And if ya get a chance take a gander at these girls in the video again which are now over three weeks into a 12/12 cycle with no flowers showing at all nor any signs of males which has me & my hydro man baffled being it's the same flowering room I've used in the past but with dual 600 watt lights this time around & no CO2 since it's in my other room with the Super Grape Apes. All conditions are normal as usual with the light cycles working properly at day 74 from germination & them growing an inch or two per day & isn't going to work so well if they don't start doing their thing soon. Any out of the box thoughts would be greatly appreciated mate as I'm wasting electricity daily and is somewhat irritating if ya know what I'm saying? Grrrrrr!:scratchinghead: ttyl! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

that seems like an EXTREMELY long pre-flowering phase brother! and not even to see one little calyx or pistil forming anywhere is weird.. may i offer a suggestion of trying to cut back on an hour - hour and half to say.. 11-13 or 10.5-12.5.. and once it starts flowering you could bring it back to 12-12... just a thought to try and help boost them into their flowering phase..
thats got me stumped too bro. im presuming you are on the flowering juice by now too yeah?? ive read that too much N lagging in the soil from the veg stage can delay or prevent flowering but i doubt that would be the case for you ma man!
another thing you could try is a bit of GENTLE super-cropping around the grow tips to stimulate some action in those areas.. and yeah, i know that sound a bit depraved LOL
sorry i couldnt offer anything better brother.. let me know if you suss it out.. when they start to flower too matey!

take it easy CM /|\

Back
Top Bottom