Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

ah Buck thinks them ther salty fishies look and taste better under LEDs. they have blinded his taste buds they have:)

I can not get the mickey d's commercial out of my gourd.... "fishy, fishy" :cheesygrinsmiley:

Five strains of some legal indoor bud I just purchased at one of our local clubs. ~Peace~ :ganjamon:

Durban_Poison2.JPG

Girl_Scout_Cookies.JPG

Platinum_Bubba2.JPG

Sour_House.JPG

XJ-131.JPG

That platinum bubba and xj-13 look awesome! Tried any yet?

What's up steeliesteve? Haven't gotten to either of them strains yet but the Durban Poison & Sour House are pretty good so far. Girl Scout Cookies is up next out of the thirteen strains I have to sample! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Various_Strains_of_Medical_Cannabis.JPG

Holy hell! Looks like you got quite a selection. I'm loving the cataract kush I picked up yesterday. Havent got to the jilly bean or the sleestack yet. The c.k. will def be in my next order though. Felt like I was melting into the couch. Lol

Five strains of some legal indoor bud I just purchased at one of our local clubs. ~Peace~ :ganjamon:

CM, are those grams? And if you don't mind how much did they cost?

CM, are those grams? And if you don't mind how much did they cost?

Hey Hash Hound! Yep, them are all grams containers that range anywhere between $12 to $15 each depending on the strain. So far the Platinum Bubba has my thumbs up with the XJ-13 finishing a close second. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Hey Hash Hound! Yep, them are all grams containers that range anywhere between $12 to $15 each depending on the strain. So far the Platinum Bubba has my thumbs up with the XJ-13 finishing a close second. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Holy Smokes!!!! $15 bucks a gram ... I think I smoked $30.00 already and it is only 7am :cheesygrinsmiley: how can folks pay that price on a sustained basis? I was just informed the oils and tinctures I am making cost up to $100.00 PER GRAM... that is insane!!! I could whoosh down a couple hundred ... three times a day!!!! WOW I wonder what cookies cost... mine are made with butter and extra kief baked in, I eat at least 2 at a time... wow again

-- edit

If you went from the start of this post and estimated the "retail cost" of what has been shown here it is staggering!!!

I know its probably not the right journal for this, if its a problem I'll erase it. Has anyone heard about this 12-1 growing method? I was browsing the net and stumbled upon it.

The shelves are full :cheesygrinsmiley: ... smells wonderful in here!!!

The shelves are full :cheesygrinsmiley: ... smells wonderful in here!!!

Yes it does! Awesome series of posts!

Almost there, one or two more weeks.

Dinafem - Diesel
G10_Ds_9_wks_flwr.jpg

LST main cola. Did the defol at 21 and 42 days and it sure opened up the lower bud sites. Notice a lot of dark hairs even on the lower buds.
G10_Ds_cola_LST_9_wks_flwr.jpg

some of the colas are so much fatter at top
G10_Ds_top2_9_wks_flwr.jpg

this is the same bud as in the next photo only closer. The tops seem to be bulging really fat. and wide at the top
G10_Ds_top3c_9_wks_flwr.jpg

G10_Ds_top3f_9_wks_flwr.jpg

This is G13 Pineapple Express. I have been picking a branch every few days for a week just to have something to smoke. The whole plant could probably have been picked, but the tris are just starting to turn a bit milky. Although the test buds are already quite satisfactory smoke, I want to let her go another week or two.

G10_PE_a_9_wks_flwr.jpg

G10_Ds_top_9_wks_flwr.jpg

G10_PE_cola2_9_wks_flwr.jpg

Main cola LSTed
G10_PE_cola_9_wks_flwr.jpg

Other side main cola
G10_PE_cola3b_9_wks_flwr.jpg

G10_PE_top_9_wks_flwr.jpg

close up of the pic that follows
G10_PE_top2c_9_wks_flwr.jpg

G10_PE_top2f_9_wks_flwr.jpg

Back