Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

So I finally have buds curing from my first ever plant. Shes a Chernobyl. I got the clone from a local club ans she was started 12/12 from the day I got her. 600w hps and was fed Blue Planet Nutrients. I only got 10 grams off her but its a killer smoke. Smells like funky lime koolaid and tastes similar.
20130302_202604.jpg
20130302_202234.jpg

Looks like some kickass cannabis to me steeliesteve & big nugs, small nugs, they all do the job in which I actually prefer the little buds to the bigger ones myself. Enjoy and good job sir. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

that is is dank looking stuff there Cola!!

No dont do it, youv got atleast 3 weeks left, hit here hard with nutes until she sings, just saying.......:goodjob:

Just harvested one of my blue dreams. Shes about a week early but we could use the smoke and I needed space in the tent.
20130305_055456.jpg
20130305_054147_9.jpg
20130305_054103.jpg

Never heard of B.O.G. looked it up and looks like they have some decent stuff. I like the looks of that sour lifesaver.

This bud tastes like straight up scissor hash it is a hybrid of haze and a hash bud plant.

DSC_0925_hxsi.jpg

DSC_0922_hzsi.jpg

Never heard of B.O.G. looked it up and looks like they have some decent stuff. I like the looks of that sour lifesaver.

BOG's got great genetics. I like the Sour Bubble (top of the line) and Sour Lifesaver a ton. I am still trying a few others, but am always happy with what comes out! Only issue is the veg time is very long. Small price to pay if you grow for yourself, if growing is your 'job' you'll likely pass due to increased time with average to just below average yields. But the smoke, WOW!!! One of the best in my book

Here's a bagseed I have going. I have no idea what strain. She smells really sweet, maybe a tiny bit fruity. Week 4 flower, 2L hempy, blue planet nutes, 600w hps
20130308_022351.jpg
20130308_022330.jpg
20130308_022313.jpg

Back
Top Bottom