Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

DSC_0614a.jpg

Put a star on that and you got yourself a great looking Christmas tree. ;)

Merry Christmas. Cool
I have acouple new pics to throw out there. It's the Mind Cantrol again. I can't wait for the other comes out. I sure hope I can get a pic to do her justice. But we took this one last night;
mind.jpg
mind5.jpg
mind2.jpg
mind3.jpg

and
mind6.jpg

Here's the same bud some you can see the trichomes.
mind1.jpg

And I'm thinking of taking this one tonight. A strain I call Janet's Jem;
jjjj.jpg

and
jjj2.jpg

Well thats all folks Keepem Green

Well the flower room is thinning out. That means I'll be running low of fresh pictures.... But here's acouple more of one we took today. I had gotten a pack of seeds mixed up so she's unknown. I call her Janets Jem;
jj21.jpg

jj11.jpg

and a close up,
jjt.jpg

Keepem Green

Shorty that looks sweet for your first.... Loaded with trichomes..................... Keepem Green

45050d08eac9ddc733fd846b7d73e388.jpg

Making CCO with flowers and a bunch of keif

I would've pressed the "pollen" but the viscosity is so that I'd have to use too much heat and I don't miss the smell of moms ironing dads shirts lol

Have great holidays all!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Well I was able to come out with 32+ grams of CCO from that wash
(Trying to save my moms life, cancers back for a third time and she said she's not up to more poison)
57bf31805d94bd6dd6dc551c9f1cd365.jpg
84a92cab0f8a04599637c14ba38b9df4.jpg
a5fd6d82e83cd94fbbdc51d81c5d0dcd.jpg
f93d79d28d4f280b606fd876f57106f3.jpg
eeef7f5eeb10775cc2318d73c1025f62.jpg
f8a5c2aea7f16140f766ef7f5ae54124.jpg
2d7f46544082c4420ae111a159aec454.jpg

Hizzy I can't like posts like that, but can send my best wishes for your Mother. Hey, it seems to have worked for some people. And we have access so if defiantly worth a shot GL and Keepem Green

Hi Hizzy, thanks for sharing man. You are very nice man, helping your mum with cancer. I can only suggest getting slow juicer or some decent blender for making healthy juices, you can utilize your plant's leaves at any stage and those are full of antioxidants and vitamins. RAW juice is more powerful than ppl think. You can also grow your mum some greens and veggies. High organic brix is the quick fix. It also needs will.

Juicing for Weight Loss | Reboot With Joe | Fat Sick & Nearly Dead

This is very informative site with big forum. There are even ppl with cancer which said no to chemotherapy with whatever sick things they pum into you. The other chemotherapy is the juice. I know this works, it helped me a lot with my weight and energy and trust me, you need all the energy you can get to let the body to fight the disease. I also know ppl that get rid of asthma, leukemia, bad digestion, liver and kidney damage, heart diseases. I wish you and your mum many luck and keep up the great work man! :love: :Namaste:

Hizzy I can't like posts like that, but can send my best wishes for your Mother. Hey, it seems to have worked for some people. And we have access so if defiantly worth a shot GL and Keepem Green

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot or if it bothers you but if there's something I'm needing to know about the oil please fill me in or pm me

No that's not what I meant. I didn't like to hear your Mother's fighting with cancer, I can't post a 'like or a thanks' to something like that.....I don't like that she has cancer,,,,,,, and I'm wishing the best in your fight.... How could I 'like' it? All good and the Best to Moms...
Keepem Green

Agree,, there could easily and usefully be a ' I have read this ' button, just so folks know that the post was seen. that is my intent, a lot, when I hit the like button,, cheers

No that's not what I meant. I didn't like to hear your Mother's fighting with cancer, I can't post a 'like or a thanks' to something like that.....I don't like that she has cancer,,,,,,, and I'm wishing the best in your fight.... How could I 'like' it? All good and the Best to Moms...
Keepem Green

I gotcha now

Had me scratching my head lol

Yeah it suxks

Sad part is it's been going on for so long now it almost seems the norm.

Hope soon the gov will allow testing and reschedule to anything but 1

Thanks again

Well I do have a pic of my Jack Herer that came out last night. Atad over 10 weeks of flower. Not sure what the vendors claim but she's ripe.
jh38.jpg

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom