Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

420-magazine-mobile1185549762.jpg

Beautiful plants peoples. I myself haven't been doing much as of late. I have 3 small plants about done. But I did grab a sample bud of some Blue Dream which has afew more days to go. Maybe a week,
IMG_99811.JPG

bd104.jpg

bg33.jpg

Keepem Green

:thedoubletake:

What the hell is going on around here? You all get spider mites or something? If I come back here one more time and there's no candy...

I'm gonna freak out man. :bitingnails:

Better go check my tinfoil supply. That's what I'm gonna do..

Haha I couldn't stay away! No eye candy though. Do my past efforts allow me stay in this fine forum or should I get my coat and wait for a grow!!

Some future eye candy.
A beautiful box of dreams and a seed addicts fix.
20170615_174028.jpg

At least you got packaging. :thumb:
Mine came in just the green container :rofl: He's to busy to show me packaging love so I'm using one of the prior care packages.
Myco-Tek Seed Co. - Orange Chameleon (Tangie x Thank You Jerry)
Orange_Chameleon_2.jpg

Twox he's doing a Dosidos cross soon. :)

:Namaste:

At least you got packaging. :thumb:
Mine came in just the green container :rofl: He's to busy to show me packaging love so I'm using one of the prior care packages.
Myco-Tek Seed Co. - Orange Chameleon (Tangie x Thank You Jerry)
Orange_Chameleon_2.jpg

Twox he's doing a Dosidos cross soon. :)

:Namaste:

Orange Chem x Dosidos sounds so dreamy.. Im guessing you got those from the man himself.:high-five: Pretty packing not needed

I do like the breeders pack from seed banks though. Feels good getting a sealed and tamper proof box of authentic seeds.

A couple nug. shots of my organically grown indoor Bubba Kush x Grand Daddy Purple cross pheno #6. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC033357.JPG

DSC033608.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Orange Chem x Dosidos sounds so dreamy.. Im guessing you got those from the man himself.:high-five: Pretty packing not needed

I do like the breeders pack from seed banks though. Feels good getting a sealed and tamper proof box of authentic seeds.

I would have just ruined it anyways. My fingers are starting to look like Weaselcrackers from shucking my own seed. :laughtwo: Hard as hell just getting the pic let alone getting them out. That was from the man himself. :grinjoint:

That pheno #6 looks yummy.. speaking of yummy i bought some girl scout cookies today so i can let my buds dry in peace lol. Was so excited to try this strain out.. tastes super sweet like i thought and is pretty potent and has dense buds too.
420-magazine-mobile521025361.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1191395177.jpg

However my ocd does not like their trimming lol

That pheno #6 looks yummy.. speaking of yummy i bought some girl scout cookies today so i can let my buds dry in peace lol. Was so excited to try this strain out.. tastes super sweet like i thought and is pretty potent and has dense buds too.
420-magazine-mobile521025361.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1191395177.jpg

However my ocd does not like their trimming lol
I've had some gsc. It's nice.

I liked the sound of the "POOOOORRRRRTO MESSSSSIIIIIII" I believe it is pronounced in the same style as a Spanish 'soccer' commentator ;)

Or am I just bored and going stir crazy? Three weeks until the grand gala opening of my new horticultural endeavour. There will be cake and biscuits served on the veranda.

Still toying with what seeds to go with. I want to try some of the enticing and beautifully named beans I've seen here. Any suggestions?

I'm going by the names I like and not what's in the packet. You lot over there are a bit more creative with your names ;)

I liked the sound of the "POOOOORRRRRTO MESSSSSIIIIIII" I believe it is pronounced in the same style as a Spanish 'soccer' commentator ;)

Or am I just bored and going stir crazy? Three weeks until the grand gala opening of my new horticultural endeavour. There will be cake and biscuits served on the veranda.

Still toying with what seeds to go with. I want to try some of the enticing and beautifully named beans I've seen here. Any suggestions?

I'm going by the names I like and not what's in the packet. You lot over there are a bit more creative with your names ;)

My pick for the most creative strain name goes to IHG. They crossed animal cookies with Jesus OG and named the strain Noahs Ark... Brillant..

Lionel messi and neymar jr are my favorite soccer players . .

I'm all about the love here and will call the 'F' word soccer as I think you're all a jolly nice bunch. I'm a minority here and want to fit in with your culture and learning the lingo is part of it. I've been putting 'zee' in the place of 's'. It was the highlight of my night so have decided to get out more.

I went over to Spain last week, a pal out there claimed the translation is "this holds the messiah"

I think you're right and it is about Lionel Messi. My pal needs some language lessons. His bud sounds too biblical, I'm scared to smoke it ;)

Back
Top Bottom