Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

fish cake we have great wally fishin in our rivers down here, 5-8 lbs no problem but lots of 3's

love wally fishin my biggest was 13lbs4ozs 32":) on that day we limited out and the smallest was 7lbs! but thats erie before spawn
@Buckshot cmon bro,like sfw88 said they aint no better:) sorry you dont like fish

I pray,,and I'm not religious ,,that these Asian carp ,don't make it into the Great lakes ..our rivers are to dangerous to ride on now because them stupid Fk'n things always jumping at boat noise. lots of people get hit ,and they weigh up to 8 or 9 lbs ..15 boat tourney last weekend caught 3000 lbs of em. then the farmers plow em in the soil ,,they stink..

I pray,,and I'm not religious ,,that these Asian carp ,don't make it into the Great lakes ..our rivers are to dangerous to ride on now because them stupid Fk'n things always jumping at boat noise. lots of people get hit ,and they weigh up to 8 or 9 lbs ..15 boat tourney last weekend caught 3000 lbs of em. then the farmers plow em in the soil ,,they stink..

yes sir I'am with you there. I have seen them on tv and I know I dont want them. but they are almost impossible to stop.
so I'am afraid they will get here sometime:(
rekon we should get back to bud candy:)
DSC015672.JPG

@buckshot cmon bro,like sfw88 said they aint no better:) sorry you dont like fish

Oh no you don't, I am not going to be labled a fish hater!!!

Fresh striped bass caught on a fly line in cold atlantic ocean water ... come on bro, That is fish to eat!

Oh no you don't, I am not going to be labled a fish hater!!!

Fresh striped bass caught on a fly line in cold atlantic ocean water ... come on bro, That is fish to eat!
o\OH already packed in SALT huh ? lol freshwater white fish ,,crappie, wally's ,and bluegil = yum,,, and millerlite

sorry buckshot I know you have seen my girls but just needed to post a picture to see what people think
week10g.JPG
week10c.JPG
week101.JPG
week9a.JPG

The girls are in there forth week sfw88 and this is my first grow not sure if it is good or bad any suggestions are welcome

here's a pic of one of mine, from yesterday 4 weeks into
aug_3rd_clones_002.JPG
pretty close i think ,,,, sry fishcake..

Yours are looking awesome swf88! How many grows u had? Mine are a mix of 2 blue cheese, 2 cheese, 2 big bud and 2 white widow I dont think I should of gone with so many strains for my first go but they were free so couldnt refuse. I think I am gonna pick the best strain from this grow and roll with that in future

I'v got three grow areas,not counting clone boxes, or seed starting box , so I'm doing perpetual grows ,I have some ready to cut in maybe 2 weeks, the one's in the pic in maybe 4-5 weeks ,and some young plants 3 weeks old that I'll take clones off of next week. and on, and on.... this girl flowerd for 9 weeks before she passed R.I.P.
mar_29_005.JPG

WOW I could smoke that.. alot

I can only dream of buds like that! With time I'm hoping that I can get to your level. Have you any tips for the final 4 or 5 weeks?

bigbod, it looks like You are doing Very Well, With Out any Tips already, pretty amazing for Your First Grow!!!:bravo: And You could Not ask any better Person Than sfw88 for advice, on the Indoor Scene!!!:high-five: I only do Indoor to get Mine Started, then OUT they GO!!! Gonna Go and read Your Blog bigbod, seems to take so long any more to get done answering and saying Hello. Sometimes My Wife gets Pissed about it, but She does not use the Computer, IT IS MINE!!! Well as much as it can be, do not want Her to READ THAT(NERVOUSLY LOOKS OVER SHOULDER), Take Care Friends!!! Oh, and fish cake and Buckshot are great at answering Questions as well about the Indoors, although, sometimes you might not know if FC is Joking around or Not, but if He can Help with anything He will, They ALL WILL!!!:cheer: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Well this thread has taken off! WooHoo!!

I love it!

Thanks folks

PS sfw88 First I hope you know I am kidding you and fish cake and second you will need beer to choke that stuff down! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace: Hell Buckshot,. :) I really didnt think you were serious..I sure the hell aint :goof: i'v eat'n alot of saltwater fish ...out of a can:thedoubletake:

:peace: Hell Buckshot,. :) I really didnt think you were serious..I sure the hell aint :goof: i'v eat'n alot of saltwater fish ...out of a can:thedoubletake:

I want to catch, prepare and serve you fresh atlantic striped bass ... you will then bounce those walleyes off the side of the boat! :rip:

Bom chicka wah wah

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Here you go

DSC_8719_SI.jpg

DSC_8766_S3.jpg

DSC_8770_jam.jpg

DSC_8768_bm.jpg

DSC_8761_jam.jpg

beautifull BS!
sea bass is ok.:winkyface:

Back