Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

2 weeks left... Jack herer
420-magazine-mobile1764080785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile255004080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile923793177.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1636357347.jpg

Bloody trimming I'm at this point in my life where when I look at my plants that's the first thing I see ,I've for the past few years now only trimmed what must be trimmed up as requested by a certain few the rest I will just store as is ,trim as I smoke or if some one wants an O I trim one up .
What do you guys practice trim wise ,trim it all ? I spose it all depends on where its going and when like in my situation.
Problem for me is if I were to begin right now trimming everything I wouldn't be able to catch back up anyway LOL I would be non stop trimming all day every day by myself I might add so there's another factor .
I can just see you guys trimming non stop 24 hrs a day 5 years later still trimming haha cause as ya finish one crop u start trimming the next .
Bit of a rant but I think this is best way to explain it.
Harvesting perpetually means trimming perpetually!

I have terrible wrists so I hate trimming even a QP plant sucks... I just bombard it though... idk I didnt spend all that time for quality bud for it to look like shit covered in fan leaves in the jars lol and if I go to give any I do go back and trim it up better while dry though but I dont mind a little here and there I by no means go for an amazing trim I just trim around the bud... on some of the large nice buds ill take the time clipping most of the fan leave stems off and everything but for the smaller ones no way.

Id hate to have a harvest every week or two that would suck every month or two is fine by me.

I'm shooting for giant, dense nugs.. hopefully trimming will be easy this year. We only have 22 plants lol

I trust No body I haven't told a soul I'm growing remember it friends today could be enemy's tomoro trust No one with this info

Lyrics to LIVE By

Neville Brothers - Brother Jake

"late one night, down on the avenue
That's where brother Jakes dying breath was drew
He thought his home was with family and friends
Somebody caught him off guard and brought his life to an end"

No shit amen every one for the most part is going to try some bullshit i got like 2 people i would let in my house i hear you fml its amazing how shady people get

A nug. shot of my sativa dominant Silver Fox pheno #2 after a couple weeks of curing. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC00792-1.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

When I harvest :)
420-magazine-mobile2110321230.jpg

Serious very nice I love and respect such a beauty. Colour trichromes shape are the three things my eyes . see and you got my attention ...

Sphynx is a joke. Growing all these massive 10 pound plants makin us all look like fools. I bet they are fake plastic trees or something!

Lol :p <3

Ya let's make this photo so real cut and paste me right ... here ...

Back
Top Bottom