420 Magazine Background

Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

falstaffo

Report back the dry weight! Nice haul. Pretty flowers too.

Too early for a taster??
i will do!!

i have dried a few smaller branches that were under the canopy and/or snapped themselves of weight, maybe 3/4 joints, left to dry in airing cupboard 3/4 days, taste was there but if it will only get better with a proper dry and cure it will be lovelyy!
i also had 850g wet trimmed of a critical, was my first grow and so i am extremely happy!!

will be at least 3 weeks in the fridge for these guys, maybe a few more days for the critical.

Last edited:

SherlokOhmz

I am starting to see some buds growing on the big one now. Really hope this means its done stretching, I have had enough of that. It has been really hard keeping it off the light. No matter what way I turn the plant the next night I open up the tent its back in the light fixture. I was looking at some of my old pictures comparing plants and am pretty sure the big one will grow pink bud. Hopefully if all goes well I will find out soon enough.

Lowrider72

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017

Lafreezy101

Here’s an update on progress of my let’s say project strain creations . Thank you to all who commented on previous photos. Tell me what u think.

Attachments

Top Bottom