Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

image33674.jpg
image33632.jpg

Every time I come on here and look at everybody's pics I feel like I'm the following act for Hendrix and all I got is a broken kazoo..... :straightface:

Then you step out on stage and blow serious broken-kazoo funk like only a Chip can and the crowd goes WILD!

:theband::party::party::allgood:

Hey there PC - looking delicious nice buds there buddy - take that broken Kazoo and put a screen in it and cover the extra holes... you got a pipe there ya go... time to take a puff or 4! ;)

Lol, I seriously was expecting to get to the bottom and see a post from PotChimp with a screened out kazoo! :lot-o-toke:

You're growing some attractive ladies yourself, Herbie.

The Chitrals have a strong berry smell. To me they smell like one of those breakfast cereals that has freeze-dried strawberries in it.

Lower branches of both have been selectively pollinated by both a Chitral, and an Ace Panama stud. They are part of a small breeding project.

Wish I had the room to breed, that would be awesome!! I really like the sound of that smell description, are these beans for sale or just one youve made yourself?

btw I love the background you have in the pictures, how was that done?

The background is just the cheapo greenhouse walls. The seeds are available from either ACE or Canabiogen - it's the same seed stock either way. Those two were selected from 8 starts.

That right there is some nicey pics ^^^^ nice buds there buddy! wow I'm about to go get our thing going for the evening and well you just convinced me to .... roll a big fatty! yum yum yum... looking at your pics reminds me of my next move. hahaha

Oh hey looks like Clarence Thomas was at your place checking your buds in the first pic.. ?? :yummy:

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom