Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Indoor Cheese

20150901_075645.jpg

Indoor DarkStar

20150901_090951.jpg

Looks like a good keeper

WOW,:drool:those girls look great!

The up close shots of those trichs are amazing.:cheesygrinsmiley:

How much longer do you think they will go?

Would love to see the end product.:thumb:

Hey tonythc!
I'm looking at about another two to three weeks for the Pandora's Box strain to finish. Somewhere around eight to nine weeks is when the info. I have says to harvest and I'll check for myself by inspecting the trichs. with my mic. to make sure the heads are at least 1/3 to 2/3 amber.
Thanks for the kind feedback and have a good night sir!:thanks: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

I had one that I broke a stem off of so I cloned the parts. I am new to this, but did a lot of flowers before. The original, I learned, turned into a hermie?. The clones are also starting to have white flower buds. they were so healthy, about 12. Should I just throw them away?

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

I had one that I broke a stem off of so I cloned the parts. I am new to this, but did a lot of flowers before. The original, I learned, turned into a hermie?. The clones are also starting to have white flower buds. they were so healthy, about 12. Should I just throw them away?
Hey there buddy, you are, I think, in the wrong place. You can however ask for plant support else where.As to weather you should throw em out, well that depends weather it hermied because of stress or genetics. The only way to find out for sure is growing them out, if they weren't stressed I would throw em .

I can't. believe I haven't seen this thread yet. It's beautiful!

This is a NL autoflower that I just chopped. She went longer than she should have but the stone is amazing.
20150909_173709.jpg
20150909_182626.jpg

Here is a Diesel that still has 3-4 weeks.
20150922_141751.jpg

Threw this one in here because it looks cool.
20150922_150507.jpg

I can't. believe I haven't seen this thread yet. It's beautiful!

This is a NL autoflower that I just chopped. She went longer than she should have but the stone is amazing.
20150909_173709.jpg
20150909_182626.jpg

Here is a Diesel that still has 3-4 weeks.
20150922_141751.jpg

Threw this one in here because it looks cool.
20150922_150507.jpg

Welcome! and Well Done! :welcome: & :welldone:

Grimmreefer, this was a sweet way to make an initial impression.

20150922_150507.jpg

I have been a member for a while mostly I just watch and like things all of my questions have already been asked I just look up the answers... but I just wanted to say all the growers here are freaking amazing. ...... Top job guys

I have been a member for a while mostly I just watch and like things all of my questions have already been asked I just look up the answers... but I just wanted to say all the growers here are freaking amazing. ...... Top job guys

Welcome chrliebrown to one of our favorite threads and to life outside the shadows in the :420: community. We just love it when we entice someone to step out and engage. Well, I love it, and I'm the one standing here now. :battingeyelashes:

You mention you've been here a while so I'm assuming you've had opportunity to explore some of the other delights the community offers beyond what these awesome guys tease us with. If there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to stop someone and ask. This is a very friendly bunch of intimidating cannabis cultivators.

Any chance you're considering doing a journal? Such a wonderful way to accelerate the learning curve and make a bunch of new friends.

I've kept you long enough. Explore. Enjoy. These guys are stunning. I come here and dream. :love:

Tangilope, 59 days in the pic. :drool: Still trucking along minus some heat curls, it got a little nasty here again.

IMG_194621.jpg

IMG_194918.jpg

IMG_198219.jpg

CBD Critical Cure, a place holder more then anything...

IMG_197723.jpg

Have a great one guys/gals...

Back
Top Bottom