420-magazine-mobile46892879.jpg

420-magazine-mobile278773107.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1920691715.jpg

420-magazine-mobile793101219.jpg

420-magazine-mobile107133700.jpg

420-magazine-mobile399812096.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1627530078.jpg

Hey Cola Monster
I'm just new to indoor growing but I have really enjoyed looking at your grows. Thanks! Everything is so neat and perfect. Grow goals...

Now that's a bad ass nym! :thumb: Welcome to the coolest thread in the forum. :high-five: You picked a good one to follow in Cola for sure. :)

So I invented a new cannabis game. It's called the Hexagon of Perplexity. :) The objective is to remove one of those without flinging it across the room, breaking the jar, or heating the jar thus melting the rest. Wouldn't think it would be all that difficult, but they are sweating like the cylinders in Prometheus and they are simply not budging.
Can_t_get_it_out.jpg

:cco:

Alright, I'll toss one out there. Dark Devil Auto buds on their way into the fridge for Ziggy's low and slow drying. Some of the richest color and scent I've gotten to date. Can't wait to taste it.

IMG_69205.JPG

The buds that became harvest oil.

IMG_69198.JPG

This is why we grow. To show it off to each other. :laughtwo:

Shoreline
41547.jpg

Blueberry Headband

16855.jpg

Pineapple Skunk

22499.jpg

Blueberry_Headband.jpeg

Was checking on my one month cure last night and took a pic because i saw a snake head in this bud. Center bottom.

420-magazine-mobile1725944909.jpg

Gauge.

OH now you just had to go ahead and say that didn't you? :laughtwo: I see a monkey face. Just above the stem and sideways. The rest of the bud looks like it might be a flaming do. :high-five:

Hey Cola Monster
I'm just new to indoor growing but I have really enjoyed looking at your grows. Thanks! Everything is so neat and perfect. Grow goals...

High Annabanana!:high-five:
Thanks for the kind feedback and welcome to the greatest cannabis forum on earth.:thanks::welcome:

Enjoy!:Namaste:

High Annabanana!:high-five:
Thanks for the kind feedback and welcome to the greatest cannabis forum on earth.:thanks::welcome:

Enjoy!:Namaste:

My whole goal in life is to make a plant that looks like your always do but mark my words cola monster I will beat you one day lol !!!! No doubt the best forum ever !!! This forum has extensive knowledge for anyone trying to grow be it the noob or professional !! I spend all the time I used to spend on Facebook I spend here now reading gaining knowledge!! I always check my notifications on here before Facebook anymore LMFAO!!!!

Namaste. . happy growing !!!

Keep it Green and smoke trees !!

Organic Silver Fox-Pheno #2-Day 55 of flowering:

DSC080306.JPG

DSC0803210.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom