Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

My one and only :love: GG#4
IMG_96236.JPG
IMG_96046.JPG

Beautiful plants everyone! Love the purps there woody! And your minions roost ..

Got to say I know all the way back to The Bruiser and Crusher back in Chicago mid-late 60's. Use to see them when I was a really young kid, hey, I was one of them,,, once,,, before dirt... But I use to love Fritz von Eric and his boys. And the Freebirds. And, and,,, well them too.... IF I COULD get the WWE Network,,, I wood..... Hell,,, it's still good for a laff,,, and to see some great athletics. When I was a kid,, well,,, 12-15 years old,,, I lived in Santa Monica,, and use to skate down the boardwalk down to Venice to party every day and night. Skated right past muscle beach.. And The Hulk'',, he uses to play volleyball next to Santa Monica Pier damn near every day. Till he got a job I guess. But he use play with Wilt Chamberlain there. I did shake hands with Wilt once,,, his fingers were as long as my hand........ Alot of 'stars' down there then..
But I can't lie,,, I'm going to go watch Raw in a minute after I roll a joint.. And fix a last call'.... But did have afew more pics to throw out there as she get her last drink of molasses.....

Happy New Years Everyone;;

wb18.jpg

wbb3.jpg

wbbb.jpg

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom