Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I have grown pot that looked so potent i got anxiety just thinking about how high i will be when i smoke it.:slide:
Damn! Dude you're gonna wind up a lizard. You better take care, you're gonna be licking your eyeballs if you keep it up

Here are the three, well two girls and one hermie, that I have going. I got screwed again by a stealth hermie putting out only one banana at a time. I really like the looks of this unknown so since it had already f*cked up the room I left it to see what happens. I have gone on banana watch though :cheesygrinsmiley:

Come on folks let's put some life in this room ... plant life!!! Let's see some posts!!!!

I Squat Girl (indica) this crazy plant is only about 10" tall and each branch looks like this

DSC_7375_isquat.jpg

This is the hermie (?) looks very sativa like

DSC_7359_Phy_herm.jpg

this is S2 Girl (two pics hash bud plant) she has just been moved to the back 40

DSC_7357_s2girl.jpg

DSC_7366_s2girl.jpg

Enjoy:peace:
Not to shabby heres some for you.
Here are the three, well two girls and one hermie, that I have going. I got screwed again by a stealth hermie putting out only one banana at a time. I really like the looks of this unknown so since it had already f*cked up the room I left it to see what happens. I have gone on banana watch though :cheesygrinsmiley:

Come on folks let's put some life in this room ... plant life!!! Let's see some posts!!!!

I Squat Girl (indica) this crazy plant is only about 10" tall and each branch looks like this

DSC_7375_isquat.jpg

This is the hermie (?) looks very sativa like

DSC_7359_Phy_herm.jpg

this is S2 Girl (two pics hash bud plant) she has just been moved to the back 40

DSC_7357_s2girl.jpg

DSC_7366_s2girl.jpg

Enjoy:peace:

Attachments

• 20200527_075659.jpg
    20200527_075659.jpg
    902.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200708_081125.jpg
    20200708_081125.jpg
    870.2 KB · Views: 23
That’s just ridiculous Braddah @Stltoed That thing looks like a SMAW-D bunker breaker :laugh:
Its actually a SMAW-C BB. The D is an antiquated sack of grade B lunchmeat... i don't mess around when i break bunkers!

Its actually a SMAW-C BB. The D is an antiquated sack of grade B lunchmeat... i don't mess around when i break bunkers!
Seriously dude, what the hell is a SMAW-D? Haha

I worked for a aerospace and defense company way back in AZ at the onset of desert storm. We manufactured the armor kits for military transport vehicles, body armor.. windows that could withstand a rpg or the like. Any whooo my co worker had a video playing on his computer of a shoulder mounted assault weapon getting launched at and blowing up caves. I asked what it was called and he replied “smaw-d” so the name just stuck I suppose.. :hmmmm:

Seriously dude, what the hell is a SMAW-D? Haha

Mahalos for the correction of the smaw-c bb

Some Cream Caramel Auto or is it Caramel Cream Auto? Correct if I’m wrong :rofl::rofl:

1528C69C-D7FF-4B83-A09B-9524EC39EF7E.jpeg

Kalishnakov Auto flushed out. Smells like tropical fruits.

96459F45-29DB-4497-8D30-7C5776FE521A.jpeg
46A76868-1DFF-4119-A9EB-DDF47CC0615F.jpeg

I hope everyone is having a blessed day! Aloha!

:passitleft::passitleft:

I worked for a aerospace and defense company way back in AZ at the onset of desert storm. We manufactured the armor kits for military transport vehicles, body armor.. windows that could withstand a rpg or the like. Any whooo my co worker had a video playing on his computer of a shoulder mounted assault weapon getting launched at and blowing up caves. I asked what it was called and he replied “smaw-d” so the name just stuck I suppose.. :hmmmm:

Mahalos for the correction of the smaw-c bb
Hilarious! I grow bud for the military!

Kanda...super soil...super first grow...super size harvest...super nice. Well done. I will be looking up some Belladonna.
Thanks for the kind words!
Just smoked a little before cure and it’s superb. Can’t smoke too much though or she’ll set you on your butt. Worth a look up in my opinion. She’ll be on my grow list again very soon.

Back
Top Bottom