Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

I feed daily outdoors every other watering in the tent unless they need more or less of course. After a while you'll get the feel of the water amount according to the temp and humidity use.
your not watering correctly ...

watering too often .. i water and feed indoor every time about every 4-5 days larger plants.. babies more closely watched and watered..

outdoors i give some feed water weekly or less..

It was these 2 in 3 gallons. I'd have to dig up some more pictures.
Both were clones and went about 10 weeks.
The one on the right I ran just prior to that from seed and it only yielded about 6-8 ounces.
Surprised the hell out of me tbh. Less smalls on the plant on the left.
Lots of fox tailing on both which helped pack on a bit of extra weight
But really I credit it mostly to changing how I water.
I gave em as much water as they could hold most of the way through bloom,
even if that meant watering a few times a day to make sure it didn't just runoff.
I'd say it's not much different than SWICK or SIP which pretty much saturate your soil to it's maximum too.

20230307_203638.jpg
20230330_195201.jpg

One thing I did different too I guess is I let them get rootbound before transplanting.
The one sat in a solo for almost 2 months and had branches thick as my fingers before going into the 3g.
I setup the net, took a couple weeks to fill it partially and then I flipped and kept tucking.

Something like this...
20230615_132826.jpg

It was these 2 in 3 gallons. I'd have to dig up some more pictures.
Both were clones and went about 10 weeks.
The one on the right I ran just prior to that from seed and it only yielded about 6-8 ounces.
Surprised the hell out of me tbh. Less smalls on the plant on the left.
Lots of fox tailing on both which helped pack on a bit of extra weight
But really I credit it mostly to changing how I water.
I gave em as much water as they could hold most of the way through bloom,
even if that meant watering a few times a day to make sure it didn't just runoff.
I'd say it's not much different than SWICK or SIP which pretty much saturate your soil to it's maximum too.

20230307_203638.jpg
20230330_195201.jpg

One thing I did different too I guess is I let them get rootbound before transplanting.
The one sat in a solo for almost 2 months and had branches thick as my fingers before going into the 3g.
I setup the net, took a couple weeks to fill it partially and then I flipped and kept tucking.

Something like this...
20230615_132826.jpg

TRY A BIGGER POT..

Unless you split your property into several lots or JDGAF. Do you budwash?

well that would cost an arm and a leg to split my property i dont think that would be possible..
even if i did you can still only grow 4 plants per house hold..

make a lot more sense just to get a med lic to grow more...

i dont wash my buds hanging for a week or so .. then some finer trimming and into the buckets.. for curing ..

Bro is this pre flower? Heelllppp

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
That's a girl if that's the real question? She's started alternating with the nodes but no pre flowers yet. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom