Comeback Journal: Two AK47xWhite Widow & One GG4

yanni420

Ok so I'm back,my first time growing autos and growing in general in almost 20 years,went to prison for cultivation as a kid,normal helped me beat my case on a technicality,forever thankfull to them,so,I drowned my poor gelatos,was so embarrassed and lost allot of confidence,so I gave it another shot,bought the right soil and grow bags,and am in for the long haul,there's two ak47xwhite window and one gg4 I believe, none of my dosidos popped,three plants are better than no plants,so I waited til I knew I had something that would pull tgrough,there at about 10 days now,and looking good,growth is coming along way faster,I was watering way too much before,I would love to top one to try and get a bigger yield but don't want to kill any of em,will wait and do some more reading before attempting it,I so don't want to be the guy growing on his window cell,I'm taking this seriously, I really need the medicine to get me through the wwinter,will be attempting an indoor grow hopefully by December, just wanted to check in,happy growing

20220731_183022.jpg

These are doing beautifull,specially the gg4 is taking off would love to top her but don't think she quite there yet,appreciate any input and was considering adding some sillica,any thoughts?

20220803_095645.jpg

First of all, just from what I've seen in the pics...you're growing Greenhouse??? If you can't tell I don't grow autos..I have, just not anymore...The old way was to never top autos...some people do..but if you're outside you are seriously running out of time depending where you are in the world due to cold temps in the future. My guess is those won't be done until November...maybe some Auto gurus will chime in

You should also do whatever the hell you want to do...you are the grower...you make the decisions..The master has failed more times that the student has even tried! This is how we learn.
True,but the reason I'm here is because I'm not an expert at this yet,and can't afford to start over,if I just did what I wanted to,ide probably be dumping unnecessary fertilizers and watering them to death,I came to this group for experience,I'm getting some first hand,but if you were working on a broken down car,would you ask a mechanic for advice,or just do what the he'll you want ?Sometimes I find people that are really shut down and don't want to help anyone,and actually get enjoyment out of seeing others fail,big egos,IL always give any advice I can,they can take it or leave it,person who thinks they know everything, will never learn anything,so if you ask somebody on here for advice,and give them back an answer like that,is really a dick move,I'm always down for learning from my mistakes,the most important lessons I've learned is to always be open to take advise,this is a growers forum to help each other out,maybe your in the wrong place

True,but the reason I'm here is because I'm not an expert at this yet,and can't afford to start over,if I just did what I wanted to,ide probably be dumping unnecessary fertilizers and watering them to death,I came to this group for experience,I'm getting some first hand,but if you were working on a broken down car,would you ask a mechanic for advice,or just do what the he'll you want ?Sometimes I find people that are really shut down and don't want to help anyone,and actually get enjoyment out of seeing others fail,big egos,IL always give any advice I can,they can take it or leave it,person who thinks they know everything, will never learn anything,so if you ask somebody on here for advice,and give them back an answer like that,is really a dick move,I'm always down for learning from my mistakes,the most important lessons I've learned is to always be open to take advise,this is a growers forum to help each other out,maybe your in the wrong place
I think you misunderstood.....

Aaaayyyyyee Yanni came back like a Phoenix from ash... Nice start and look at them little ladies praying to the sun :)

Celestialnurseries is right about topping after 5 down to 4 cotyledons (first set of round leaves) do not count as a node by the way....and also right about them kinda liking the abuse lol

And yea you could up pot them If you wanted, alot of members do it and some even multiple times.... Myself on the other hand do not up pot. I start them in the forever home and keep them there til chop, main reason is I try not to delay or stress the plant to slow down in any way I can help it.... Autos grow quickly and to many slow downs can f ya in the end.

I'll be following along....good luck growmie :headbanger:

Aaaayyyyyee Yanni came back like a Phoenix from ash... Nice start and look at them little ladies praying to the sun :)

Celestialnurseries is right about topping after 5 down to 4 cotyledons (first set of round leaves) do not count as a node by the way....and also right about them kinda liking the abuse lol

And yea you could up pot them If you wanted, alot of members do it and some even multiple times.... Myself on the other hand do not up pot. I start them in the forever home and keep them there til chop, main reason is I try not to delay or stress the plant to slow down in any way I can help it.... Autos grow quickly and to many slow downs can f ya in the end.

I'll be following along....good luck growmie :headbanger:
Thanks appreciate the confidence, the new medium made a huge difference,foxfarm ocean with perlite is so much more airy and light,there loving it,and allot more disapline with watering,and there praying 🙏 to the ganja gods,lol,God it feels so good when the girls are doing well,loving it,can't wait to get another couple weeks in

Hi! Don't top the autos! Pleaaaase! Not necessary! For photos, we like the added colas but the autos are made the way they are for a reason. I topped an auto once and never again. Def up pot to 3 or 5 gl after about 2 weeks in seedling as you did already.

Also, sorry about the incarceration. Happy you're back with the fun gang now. But what are you feeding them, how often and how much? What is the weather like by you? What did you forget from growing the first time? What other help do you need getting reactivated in the grow game?

BTW, so a fan of both AK and White Widow, I just harvested a Jack Herer/White Widow auto and ran a GGSLH photo in the winter which was stellar. Looking forward to watching. Start a journal if you can, I have links to help in my signature-we can follow your grow easier and can help you better that way. Plus everyone can find you better once you add it to your own signature

Hi! Don't top the autos! Pleaaaase! Not necessary! For photos, we like the added colas but the autos are made the way they are for a reason. I topped an auto once and never again. Def up pot to 3 or 5 gl after about 2 weeks in seedling as you did already.

Also, sorry about the incarceration. Happy you're back with the fun gang now. But what are you feeding them, how often and how much? What is the weather like by you? What did you forget from growing the first time? What other help do you need getting reactivated in the grow game?

BTW, so a fan of both AK and White Widow, I just harvested a Jack Herer/White Widow auto and ran a GGSLH photo in the winter which was stellar. Looking forward to watching. Start a journal if you can, I have links to help in my signature-we can follow your grow easier and can help you better that way. Plus everyone can find you better once you add it to your own signature
Hey krissi how do I put this..... *Whispers* this is his journal ;) 😆

Back
Top Bottom