Concerned, rather worried about this plant

These were taken 2 minutes apart.

ANOTHER question.... if the humidity continues to rise and gets past 70.... would you put them in the bags or put them back on the rack?
I guess I lucked out again. No matter how much I screw up something keeps saving me.

The buds in the jar that I already put in the jar RH is 55.

The RH in the jar in these photos went up to 70 so I did put them back on the rack for another day or so.

I still have two more to check.

20231213_114720.jpg

20231213_115109.jpg

if it gets to 70% or above you can pull them out of the jar for a while longer. if it stays at 70% or just under you can jar it and start the burp process.

to burp you open the jars periodically during the day and let the rh drop. as the rh drops down open them fewer times per day, for and leave them open for less time. when they hit a stable 62%, seal the jar for a straight month, occasionally checking to make sure the rh doesn't creep up.

the cure is done after that month is finished.

These are the largest colas abour cured. I will probably keep them bagged another two weeks.
These colas have all been cut in half....and they all weigh 1/4 oz or just around that. So they would have been half oz colas had I left them without cutting them down some.

Plant yield was 8.2 oz.
My total yield for all four plants I had was 23 oz.

The smell left for a bit and worried me but came back completely about 5 days ago.

I have some lemon haze growing now and three seeds that I found in these flowers while wet trimming. I planted them and they grew. So I may have either 3 of this plant or mix of this plant and one of the others.
They were around each other in the first two weeks of flower after the lights were switched and of the seeds I am only certain that one came from this plant.
Which I have determined is most likely pistachio
I still have four of these seeds and Id bet there are more

I am going to start a journal for the latest I'm growing now.

20240110_151740.jpg

20240110_151844.jpg

Screenshot_20240110_151711_Gallery.jpg

20240110_151929.jpg

As long as I was worried about this plant I even made the comment that I believe it was an auto accidentally given to my room mate.
Turns out I was right.

I have three auto plants and right now the biggest one is 5 weeks and 3 days and it started flowering with the lights on 19/5.

Funny that my first grow ever was an auto. I knew it. Just wasn't certain. Until now
This is photos of the daughter plant....it's the large one in photo of plants. The pistuls showing up while under 19/5 light is all the evidence I need.

20240122_111322.jpg

20240122_110937.jpg

20240122_123226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom