Craziest places youve toked in?

i may have posted this under my previous name but here goes:

wierdest place i have smoked was on the mall in washington,dc on a 4th of july a few years ago. every year they stage the "great american smoke in" and have tents and a stage with live bands playing enclosed behind a landscaping type of plastic barricade fence with cops walking around out side the fence watching you smoke up! they wouldn't hassle u as long as u stayed inside the designated area and werent blatantly smoking out of bongs and what not. alot of the peeps i saw there were smoking joints or blunts. i brought a bowl and me and my cousin hit out of that...we would smoke up, listen to music and when we got hungry we would take a walk and go to one of the hundreds of vendors out for the 4th. then we'd head back and blaze! right there under the freakin washington monument!

in a weather research station in the middle of nowhere, we busted in and climbed it. sitting on a balcony at the top, it was so high up that i could see the lights of neighbouring towns and cities, we hit a cone up there for about an hour and contemplated life while watching cars on highways several miles away, and looking out at the city lights over 20 miles away accross the plains.
we used to light up in a church here in town real late at night, we found a bottle of holy water and filled the bong with it, a mate of mine hes good on piano, so he hit up the big mother fucker of a church organ which added to the atmosphere, plus all the smoke from the bong and our cones we were sharing had a big effect on the atmosphere in that room as well. thing is, this church is in the suburbs beside a lot of houses on small sections haha.

i also went on the norml tour bus when it came to my town, bought a joint off one of the old fellas promoting cannabis use and we all passed it around amongst us, this bus was parked on the main street in the center of town, as some sort of "protest", im down.

:peace:Sitting in the cockpit of an A-6 bomber on the flight deck of the USS Enterprise at middle-of-the-night thirty out in the middle of some ocean somewhere... There or standing out on the sidewalk at the main entrance to Memphis international at high (?) noon.

for me it was right in front of a cop at a concert.. ev1 else was so I joined in but it was nerveracking .. i think it was The Tragically Hip lol :passitleft:

on the roof mof a double story club. It was amazing..The other was in 2000 when i climbed the top of a mountain when the eclipse was happening. Everything went dark and all the birds went silent, it was incredible.

the craziest was also my scketchest. this summer i followed phil lesh around the country and i was pretty high the whole time, and i smoked in some questinable places. but the worst by far was at jones beach on long island. if u have ever been there you know what the bleachers look like. i am poor so i buy bleacher seats ahah. but anyway there are mad sections and at the bottom of each section there is a cement wall to about a 7 foot drop to ground. i had some lemon g13 at the time and i wanted to blaze. only problem was on the other side of the cement wall were two state troopers. so i layed down on the ground behind the wall and smoked 2 to 3 grams of g 13 to my dome and they never knew the wizer. haha fuckin pigs

well im from long island so i know jones beach, and i live in florida and have got high there a few times. and i normaly have my hands up for rollor coasters but i always feel like im gonna hit them on something while on space mt.

but the craziest was probably the time my friend and i drove out to a cow field and godfathered a game blunt. we smoked the while thing without opening the doors or windows. it ended up being a 7gm blunt. we were so high after that he couldnt make it over the fence.

or the time a few friends and i smoke a blunt in front of a police station before my friend and i went in to talk to a cop. who later asked how high i was. lol

there was also one time that me and a couple friends broke into an old mental inst. and were wondering around and my friend and i dipped into some room and got blazed. that place was so much worse after.

but always my fav is on top of roofs. iv climed quite a few and i always love to get as high as i can and watch people go about there lives while im sitting there smoking away. good times

:ganjamon:

haha last winter me and some friends walked around a old old mental inst. and msoked two blunts, it still had all the furniture in it, and it was like 11 at night, my friend played a piano in one of the rooms ahah wile smoing, it was a pretty crazt night

CBS Studios Radford Lot outside the elephant doors to Stage 23 which housed Malcolm in the Middle for its entirety but at the time I smoked that blunt, America's Got Talent.

;)Deep in the jungles of central and south America with my Commanding officer:cool:

No joke? Thats way cool man.

i cant remember if i replied to this thread already but for me it was laying down on the top of a 100 foot tall redwood tree.

leaning up against a fence at amutuer nite at the local drag strip.

Hyde park within :grinjoint: of the back of Downing Street LOL. I was so shook.

was back in 75 in a ships lifeboat ferrying me and buddy and car from michigan to wisconsin. We were smoking some acupuco gold and some nepal balls a buddy snuck back to states from itally. We had started the trip in Wyoming and went thru houston , galveston, new orleans ....basically following jerry Garcia and the song truckin and was heading back to Wyoming from conneticut. Was a great unforgetable journey
Wink

The craziest place I have ever smoked pot was this gigantic church in Toronto, I was there wandering around ( I am a very curious person ) and decided to explore this huge church so I went in and I saw this little door off to the side and the gentleman who was standing greeting people not looking so i slipped inside and there was this tall winding staircase up to the top of the bell tower, Excited I climbed to the top and whilst enjoying the amazing view pulled my mini bong out of my bag and got higher then I already was up :) I will never forget that experience

graveyards, thats the wildest place. i dont ever disturb anything but man is it cool exspecially on a real dark night. my lil place has a few down in the country graveyards and even if you dont believe in spooks, a good toke in one of these will trip you out.

Back
Top Bottom