This is still the best thread around. me myself, I don't enter contests. Did once, but, that's all. But here peoples can show the BEST bud pictures they have. The Cream of their pictures,,,,, least I hope this is their best. I can't say much these are the best I've had for awhile. Strain called Holey Grail Kush;
hgk_7_2.JPG

hgk_6_2.JPG

and;
hgk_2_6.JPG

well that's the cream of what I have growing on. Keepem Green

best23.jpg

Here is a close up of a drying bud from the Mother of my flower clone, Horizontal Trellis LST picture,
(others would call it a Scrog but I think its more descriptive of what I am doing)
(4 POST BACK Post #2738)

This is still the best thread around. me myself, I don't enter contests. Did once, but, that's all. But here peoples can show the BEST bud pictures they have. The Cream of their pictures,,,,, least I hope this is their best. I can't say much these are the best I've had for awhile. Strain called Holey Grail Kush;
and;
well that's the cream of what I have growing on. Keepem Green
Man, looking awesome Norcal! That HGK looks like art. You should be proud.

Here is dutch passion automazar.grown in 15 litre bucket of biobizz light mix under 1200 w led .fed sensi grow and bloom.was topped at the 3rd node.still grew five and abit foot tall.and grew into my lights so mid flower had to supercrop her;) gave her an extra 10 days to finish.she gave me 7 oz dry buds.13 week start to finish.this is a wild auto;)
20160427_2251491.JPG
.happy growing every1;)

Nice Cola for sure....... And alot of nice cola on here. Hell let me dig back afew pages in some photo's
mb219.jpg

Not sure if these are the ones I think they are, I won't know till I post. My eyes suck anymore. Guess I could go get some new glasses.
Keepem Green
opps here's the second pic;
mb-2.jpg

she was 3 m long and 1.9 m wide sorry about the measurements in meters ,not sure what it is in feet

Oh man that's is a Monster :thumb: BTW 3 M x 1.9 M Converts to 9.8425 x 6.2335 Feet so basicaly 10 x 6.25 feet, thats nearly 3 times my best but I am limited in space but even with that I doubt I could get a 1 plant canopy that size. Quite Impressive I tip my hat to you.

Sounds like YOU may be in Austraila spent some time there in 1976 or 77 while in the military at Lavarack Barracks Australian Army base located in Townsville. Really Liked it except for the fact you all Drive on the other side, More then once found myself hitchhiking with traffic coming up behind me or basically in the wrong direction.

hahaha our backwards driving would be annoying , thanks for the praise ,i just vegged her and trained her for 11suuuper long weeks , had so much other stuff to do so she wasnt rushed .

Just doing a drive by to take a peek and peoples best of the best. I was looking thru my completed journals today and I seen acouple pic's I took of what's called Leaf Buds. That's not the proper name but works for me. These aren't anything to brag about, but is an interesting pic. I was growing Vantage I rememeber and the pheno I had was sick in trichome production. I did a stupid thing, again,,, and culled her from my garden. I have tried 3 times to find another, and what I found was all mid range herbs. Not worth wasting space on. But here's the little freak;
Freak.JPG

Freak_2_.JPG

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom