Crop King Seeds White Cookies 2016

20160307_210306.jpg

Nice, starting to get the know-how on picture posting. I had similar problems in the beginning... Look forward to large, upright photos in the future. I know someone already posted the photo guide, but I wanted to add there is a explanation on how to get the photos upright, when using handheld devices. Peace!!

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Yeah...read it and i have to go into gallery and manually tuen the picture there like i did on the one above for it to come out upright.

Advanced Nutrients is a great line up. It's starting to make an appearance at my local grow store too! And boy does it look amazing. I'm currently using Green Planet and I love what they offer too. And I love buying Canadian!

With a lot of reading i came across micro topping. Im curious if anyone has had experience with this...supposed to be way less stressful on the plant and provide same outcome as a full on topping. (THOUGHTS??) Im going to give this a try. Im currently at work but i will be taking pictures later tonight when i tend to my princesses. Ill also show you the root structure that i have developed in the dwc. Ill try and give a week by week of this as last time it was immense. Btw...the pink styrofoam is a table of sorts with black/white paper on the otherside for when they are a lil bit bigger to keep res temps down and provide some reflected light back up...didnt have this last grow and i think it will be a great asset this time around as im dealing with an indica dominant strain. Im going to try and keep them as low and wide as possible. Micro top followed by some lst and supercropping as stated before.

So many conflicting stories on cloning so i pose this...whats the earliest you would recommend cloning? Never done it and definately want to get on that to increase productivity.

Talk soon :)

I've got a video on micro topping. I do it more often than any other topping. And you can clone as soon as you have shoots to clone. I suppose you could try a top and clone that.

Well. I toom a bunch more photos and they are sideways when uploaded....ive got it now though. Silly it does that. Anyway. J and M Looking well respectively. Roots are coming out of the net pots nicely. Temps were 28C RH 40% which i think my digital hygrometer is broken because it feels like an amazon sweat house in there. Ec after res change .8 or 400ppm. 300 last week so i can always add more if need be. Ph 5.8. Went ahead with a gut feeling. Pinched the tops.....Dun Dun DUN!!!! A lil suspense untill tomorrow. Molly is definately behind by a lil bit. Other two seedlings are the same not much change there. Added a lil water and closed em up.

Ill start today off with the complete setup.

20160309_204729.jpg

Humidity drops quickly once i open it up when I peeked in it was 40%

As you can see the topping went well at first look!

20160309_204820.jpg

Yeah!! Looking nice and happy!

Heres a closeup of jacinda.

20160309_204907.jpg

So as promised..here are the roots starting to come out of the pots..j first then molly.

20160309_205020.jpg
20160309_205058.jpg

This is just the beginning as im sure some of you are aware.

Now...as for this young upcoming blossom...what shall I name her? Please leave me some suggestions!

20160309_205114.jpg

So on to ph. Get the pen out. They have been up for 3 hrs by now so not a bad time imo.

20160309_205256.jpg

Ok a lil high....7 drops ph down and.....5 mins later.....

BAaaam!!

20160309_205615.jpg

Added one more drop to each res and retested....5.8. Good to go.

So in spirit of figuring everything out for the pictures from posting to where i have to hold my phone...i close out on each topping close up as there is not much else here nominal cor their day. :)
Hoping to see a little more coming out from meristem at nodes tomorrow.

Jacinda here as she is bigger and able to focus in my camera.
20160309_204943.jpg

And Molly
20160309_205007.jpg

Hello all.
Temps again were nominal 30C and 24C res side. RH 30% but my lil humidifier was empty :(
Wow...it never ceases to amaze me how fast these things go...im sure you will all agree. Heres Jacinda today..just like i was hoping.

20160310_210157.jpg

I know...and look at these roots go!

20160310_210621.jpg

Probably one of the aspects i like most about the dwc in the buckets...you can see the development and relation to foliage production. Simply astounding. Molly is following suit a lil bit slower of a pace but keeping here stride steady.

Well..im going to call the baby Piper. Let the better half name that one. :) Hopefully, my package from the king will be in tomorrow or monday.....they are going to be beautiful. Cant wait. Thats about all the changes for today. Well talk to you all tomorrow.

Wow frosty wow! Man you really have me thinking why I'm not doing hydro. Those are some beautiful roots and the girls look so healthy and strong.
It looks like you're doing everything right. Take my advice and don't let it go to your head and start to slack off. I'm horrible for this. I tend to think they're doing so good on their own and I start to get to confident or cocky and things start turning for the worse.

But don't let me jinx you. You've got your head on straight and it looks great!

Thanks pigeons. Im in a good routine i think...but to keep it is the kicker..ill do my best! :)

So temps today were 29.8 topside and on the underbelly of the beast..24.1 RH sitting at 40% again.
Piper is doing well...not much change there but a lil 2nd set of true leaves..just to say breaking the node..but eagerly reaching for the light! Im curious to see what the difference is going to be vs the 600w MH.

Now on to Jacinda and Molly...
Ph was 6.1 again...not bad but a lil high again..added 5 drops ph down 5 mins later and 5.8 on the scale once again. Just another day at the spa!! ;)

Heres how were looking today after the push down. Molly then Jacinda.

20160311_200433.jpg
20160311_200307.jpg

Now...I had a peak at internodal growth and pause......this is not going like last time at all. The growth was steady but not as explosive. Thinking the calmag is a big part in that. Have a look!

20160311_200321.jpg

Heres the closest I could get to the progress on the healing at the top.
20160311_201348.jpg

Now...im not rocking any type of super camera..just the one on my phone...to get that i had to get creative...i plan on doing this later (ill let u all guess when) as i was quite impressed on how it turned out.
20160311_201354.jpg

IKR! Haha

Namaste
FN

So...i didnt update you all lastnight to keep an aura od mystery...but i figured ill show you all the latest addition to the "cave".

Screenshot_2016-03-13-11-11-47.png

Tried the stupid app ones you can download but they were so sketchy and numbers bounced around sooo much figured i may aswell take the plunge.

Ill have a nice update later today covering all the changes.
Talk soon
FN

Crop King Seeds White Cookies 2016 :UPDATE:

Good evening everyone.
Temps 29 leaf side and 24 root zone...RH 35%.
Everyone seems to be happy as can be. Pipers secon set of leaves are coming out nice.
20160313_205305.jpg

Heres the sisters J and M
20160313_210427.jpg
20160313_210432.jpg

I noticed a lot if green on Molly today so i went in for a closer look sooner than later...

20160313_210444.jpg

Wow...she took to the topping really nice....Jacinda on the otherhand...
20160313_210412.jpg

Looks like there is goi g to be 4 instead of two...or at thr least some mutated growth from the tip..im ok with that makes her all that more alluring :thumb:

Now...as for the subterranean foundation of thier beauty...heres molly first then jacinda.
20160313_210518_HDR.jpg
20160313_210500_HDR.jpg

Thats right you two...make those big and strong!! *whispers* "your gonna need them"
Im hoping that Jacinda will pick up her internodal growth today..Molly has just steamrolled by her...slow to start but lighting up now so it seems.
Namaste
FN

Back
Top Bottom