Crop King - We Will Do Better

Way better I noticed quality of genetics change so far this round everything so far is great genetics and great pheno choices

This round? Great genetics? Great pheno choices? On the 14th you said you were still waiting on your $750.00 order that they re-sent to arrive. Or are you talking about a different order?

This round? Great genetics? Great pheno choices? On the 14th you said you were still waiting on your $750.00 order that they re-sent to arrive. Or are you talking about a different order?

Maybe those new auto-flowering strains are much quicker to harvest than we thought.

Lol.

Asses lol no my phone didn't send out the message I wrote while still on vacation in Florida it's was still on there just sent it anyway but I have only had them a few days already had 15 pop and they seem to be pretty uniform in structure even this early I could tell the Cali cush haze i got from them before was three noticeably different plants all claimed to be cali cush haze i am yet to know I am just not sending them in to flower I wanted some beastly plants so I have had them in veg along time but I'm excited none the less to see what I can make happen with the upcoming round

My hat is of to CKS as they have restored my faith in mail order seed banks.
You see I was burnt for over $400 USD by other seed banks.
I was not going to order ever again from online when I decided to give CKS a try.
I have ordered from them three times now and the longest I had to wait was twelve days during Christmas last year and I received everything as ordered.
The only thing that has ever went wrong was that one plant hermed on me but I chalk that up as me not being able to quit looking in the tent.
I have been impressed with their customer service, selection and delivery since the first order. I only wish for Feminized Blueberry beans.

Recently bought a 5-pack of CBDreams and I got 100% germination by not doing all that pre-soaking and paper towel nonsense.

I soaked two seeds before putting them in soil, and I put three seeds directly to soil to compare germination times and all were up and in perfect shape within 3-4 days. Going straight to the soil is the way they evolved anyway.

I have two of these plants outdoors and three indoors now. Eagerly awaiting 12/12 for the indoors and October for the outdoors.

Recently bought a 5-pack of CBDreams and I got 100% germination by not doing all that pre-soaking and paper towel nonsense.

I soaked two seeds before putting them in soil, and I put three seeds directly to soil to compare germination times and all were up and in perfect shape within 3-4 days. Going straight to the soil is the way they evolved anyway.

I have two of these plants outdoors and three indoors now. Eagerly awaiting 12/12 for the indoors and October for the outdoors.

Got the same strain and 100% germination using same technique...12 hour soak and straight into soil. They grow fast...mine are at 45 days and big (in our greenhouse).

Got the same strain and 100% germination using same technique...12 hour soak and straight into soil. They grow fast...mine are at 45 days and big (in our greenhouse).

Since I made that last post I put one more outside. May as well have more exposed to sunlight. I also have some CKS White Widows outside too and they are growing quite nice.

DSCI0952a.jpg

Since I made that last post I put one more outside. May as well have more exposed to sunlight. I also have some CKS White Widows outside too and they are growing quite nice.

DSCI0952a.jpg

CKS White Widow day 110 in our greenhouse (moved outside April 15). BIG. :thumb:

IMG_89846.jpg

We here at Crop King Seeds would like to apologize for the poor service people have received. A far busier than expected start of the year, losing a senior staff member to medical issues, outside pressures, Canada Post problems and our sale to new owners all contributed to this degradation in service. We set high standards for ourselves and we failed to meet them.To fix these problems, we've hired some new staff and are retraining all our current customer service reps. We're also scaling back our advertising etc. so we can focus on the important stuff a bit more.

Our previous owner sold the company for a few reasons. Dealing with deadbeat stores, threats of cyber attacks and physical violence and straight up extortion and blackmail. We've always tried to give back to this community and help where we could but having to chase down stores for payment just took a lot of fun out of this business. Our new owners want to remain anonymous to avoid some of the things listed above.

In conclusion, we know we've screwed up, we apologize and we will do better. If you have run into issues and problems please let us know via email or call us directly.

Cheers,
Crop King Seeds

I've bought 7-8 strains from cks . mediocre results at best , as far as plants/germ go. they have treated fair and the staff was and has been good to deal with. but i have some questions...

how did cks get these new genetics ? overnight ? your ssh hermies every plant . ive grew no lees than 12 from seed in past 3yrs ..

according to your seed bank you have blue dream parents , but no seeds available .
with the seeds available in your bank, there are many proven crosses but are not available. yet you carry , sour d , durban etc ? did you breed these seeds ? is this cks version cross of these strains ? did you just buy the rights of the real genetics ? other seed co take years to create a strain , cks got 6 popular strains overnight ? who's genetics ?

I've bought 7-8 strains from cks . mediocre results at best , as far as plants/germ go. they have treated fair and the staff was and has been good to deal with. but i have some questions...

how did cks get these new genetics ? overnight ? your ssh hermies every plant . ive grew no lees than 12 from seed in past 3yrs ..

according to your seed bank you have blue dream parents , but no seeds available .
with the seeds available in your bank, there are many proven crosses but are not available. yet you carry , sour d , durban etc ? did you breed these seeds ? is this cks version cross of these strains ? did you just buy the rights of the real genetics ? other seed co take years to create a strain , cks got 6 popular strains overnight ? who's genetics ?

Valid questions, but I think CKS is done fielding questions on 420.com. They issued their mea culpa and left the building....

Bad service is why I never ordered and went with another bank. Now that you say problems are fixed I may have to order something from you...got any "we are sorry discounts" on the go? :)

Hi guys, at the urging of a well-respected friend and participant in my grow thread turned me on to this thread. Here's my story:

I purchased a 5 pack of CKS Blueberry in February. The first thing that was odd was I got my seeds in a little tiny plastic bag inside an air freshener box. I saw guys opening packages in grow journals from CKS with sweet packaging and shit. First time ordering seeds online so, what do I know?
I bought 5 seeds but got 2 extras. The bag said "BB Reg" which I guess means regular. Supposed to be feminized. Well, out of 7 seeds only one survived. I'm new to cannabis growing, but I have limited experience with seeds and cultivating plants. Well, I'll spare the details. The plant vegged for 5 weeks. Flipped on 4/24 and here's where we are now.
420-magazine-mobile511891737.jpg

So after several weeks there's been very little bud development. For comparison here's a Super Lemon Haze (longer flowering time btw) whose almost there.
420-magazine-mobile1851251699.jpg
flipped on the same day.

It's my first grow, but 10 seeds for 10 dollars at my dispensary is turning out to be a better plant. Not to mention this is my 2nd SLH that made it to flower and I have two outdoors soaking up sun rays as well.

I wasn't going to post this, but if it helps our community here I'm all about it.

Green Leaves and Good Vibes!

I had 5 Crop King White Widow auto seeds. I germinated 4, all at the same time. I am holding back the fifth one with the hopes of making feminized seeds from it. I am studying the other four to see if any patterns stand out. I put all 4 into a glass of water for 14 hours. Three sunk within a couple hours. The fourth one was still floating at 13.5 hours. I pushed it under twice and it sunk to the bottom.

Into the paper towels they went. Next day three had little tap roots about 1/4" long. The fourth seed was closed up tight as a drum. I had four pots filled with identical soil, and planted all 4 seeds at the same depth. On day two the first broke the surface, day three the second, later that day #3 appeared. The only one left was the one that did not germinate. It did however pop to the surface on day 6 which was a nice surprise. Now I'm anxious to see how they grow, how long till they start to flower etc.

So far, so good with Crop King Seeds.

they grow for 1 month and then flower for the next two months.

I had 5 Crop King White Widow auto seeds. I germinated 4, all at the same time. I am holding back the fifth one with the hopes of making feminized seeds from it. I am studying the other four to see if any patterns stand out. I put all 4 into a glass of water for 14 hours. Three sunk within a couple hours. The fourth one was still floating at 13.5 hours. I pushed it under twice and it sunk to the bottom.

Into the paper towels they went. Next day three had little tap roots about 1/4" long. The fourth seed was closed up tight as a drum. I had four pots filled with identical soil, and planted all 4 seeds at the same depth. On day two the first broke the surface, day three the second, later that day #3 appeared. The only one left was the one that did not germinate. It did however pop to the surface on day 6 which was a nice surprise. Now I'm anxious to see how they grow, how long till they start to flower etc.

So far, so good with Crop King Seeds.

I'm a virgin grower, 64 yr. old fart. I ordered seeds from CKS on 5/26/17 without any knowledge of the problems mentioned above. I have never ordered any cannabis seed from any source, in fact I haven't smoked in 28 yrs. or smoked regularly for 40 yrs. I was promised "discreet packaging". My order was received promptly and I had to search very simple packaging for over ten minutes to find my seeds and I knew they were there. Job well done.

So far I have only tried to germinate 2 seeds, both germinated and I have the better of the two growing with my hydroponic tomatoes.

IMHO, they seem to have righted the ship at least for my transaction. Thanks Guys!

No clue how they were supposed to be feminized when the only way Crop King Seeds offers the Blueberry seeds is Regular.

Ahh you're right... nvm CKS is a great company!

/thread

Back
Top Bottom