Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Jezebel 2

Another week a viable progress. Looking good Lupey :thumb: thanks for the update brother.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanx snid so far this grow is a lot less hassle so far. Learning from my mistakes last time it's been trouble free. She's getting close to outgrowing the cabinet she's in and the wife told me if I'm going to keep this up I need to build a better system for aromas. The tent was too big and took up too much space for small grows. I have a location in the basement I can build a 24"x??x48" tall. It is probably going to happen this weekend. I cruise through all the journal updates daily but don't respond very often because it gets real lengthy sometimes sorting through the posts to actually see what the grow has going on

Day 55...gave her a flush Sunday will be ready for nutes again Thursday. Buds are getting real sticky and smelly.:cheer: According to last round she's about 1/2 way home. Still plucking yellow fans
IMG_20160906_205553348.jpg
IMG_20160906_205602567.jpg

Next 2 feedings will include beastie bloom. Still feeding nutes at 2/3 strength, don't know if I should jump full strength or not? Progress is very satisfying

Progress is satisfying to watch, growing her must be ultra satisfaction. That there looks like the perfect auto, I really debated getting more of that northern lights. Great strain for our purposes. Keep up the good work, I like the weekly updates. It really shows the changes she's gone through over the week.

Ps. Is it just you and me in here? This joint is killing me:passitleft:

Progress is satisfying to watch, growing her must be ultra satisfaction. That there looks like the perfect auto, I really debated getting more of that northern lights. Great strain for our purposes. Keep up the good work, I like the weekly updates. It really shows the changes she's gone through over the week.

Ps. Is it just you and me in here? This joint is killing me:passitleft:

Yep just us snid there was alot more interest with the contest

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

How is the plant coming? Still growing?

Peace, Hyena

Went on vacation and my kid kept her watered. New growth started but the buds stopped development. After I chopped her realized that my light timer shit out and kept the lights on. Lesson learned. Wife says I can continue my gardening project as long as I can keep the house from smelling. Built a new grow cabinet and installed a 4" fan and carbon filter. I will post pics in my next journal. Starting a candy cane and another northern lights in morning. New cabinet is almost ready to go. Have to install 4 - 2"inlets with light traps and connect the filter.
Smoke report from j2 is very satisfying considering an almost total loss. Trics were mostly clear and about 30% cloudy.:thanks::thumb::cheer:

tough hit. Out of curiourity because I recently encountered a similar issue, how long were the lights kept on for? I just noticed it after 5 days but I can see stress on the plant. Kinda curious how bad I effected the outcome..

tough hit. Out of curiourity because I recently encountered a similar issue, how long were the lights kept on for? I just noticed it after 5 days but I can see stress on the plant. Kinda curious how bad I effected the outcome..

I'm pretty sure 4-6 days but she got overdry also. It only yielded a little over 2oz but it was still a great buzz

Question on the auto flowing, how tall will they grow ? You would need to pinch the top when ? We useall pinch after 1' on Sativas , 8" indicas.

Back
Top Bottom