Crown Royale First Attempt At A Log Book

:ciao:

Thank you!

I'll catch up shortly on it :)

Here's a link to guide you on how to add a link(your journal in this case) to your signature.

Great looking plant Lou! When you find some time can you get some pics in natural light or with a flash. The purples take away from the true colors on the leaves.

Great job!
I could only reach two lights without touching them. Haha. And it’s a 15g so it’s pretty heavy to yank out lol.
75A8C34B-98E8-4CEB-96D5-BBF4A2E478AB.jpeg
7545B466-5ACE-410C-897C-837932EE9398.jpeg
DF740122-A8C2-4BC1-BCA2-7E7DBC966DCD.jpeg

Geez they look fantastic Lou!!

Are you sure you had an issue:hmmmm: :)

:goodjob:
Thanks very much. I do pluck the odd yellow leaves and the ones you didn’t see when she was in the salt shock. But to be honest I thought I was on the path to disaster with the whole nutrient switch and then finding out that I needed a lot more microbes in my coco to even have the amendments work. Then came the high doses of worm casting molasses and bat guano tea that brought her back to life. And I think the banana peel tea in a high dose has helped because as I see the ph at 6.4 I was pushing a risk off lockdown on that. So I have done fairly decent with the troubleshooting and reacting with caution and a little feistiness haha

35 days to go. Fattening up slowly. I have added a tbsp of molasses and cal mag everyday for the last 5 days and she sure is responding:Rasta:
BEF0EE24-7BD3-4DC5-AB1B-49B05CE70637.jpeg
92001C27-D36E-4368-900E-975FE1710D3B.jpeg
well
What a sight to behold! Is there a trick to getting pistils to stand on end like that it or is it a strain kine thing? She's more than healthy, she's fricken singing!

What a sight to behold! Is there a trick to getting pistils to stand on end like that it or is it a strain kine thing? She's more than healthy, she's fricken singing!
Thanks very much. I don’t have any tricks. Well I don’t know if adding molasses one day. Banana peel juice the next. Worm castings the next and cal mag everyday but since I went from Advanced Nutrients to Gaia green with my daily additions to the ph water of what was 6-4 to 6-5 and slowly bringing it down to 6.1. Other than that lots of turning and some grow music and lots of I love you’s Lol. That’s about it :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom