Cruizer's Inside/Outside CFL Soil Growing Experience

I do lose track of time a lot, so maybe not such a good idea. I'll get another set up going, my other house I had 2 closets, this place I have one big room with no closets. Will be moving again in 5 months, hopefully I find a place I like. :thanks:

The plants are all still alive and looking good. I have been away dealing with a roommate who bailed on me and now I found a new place that will be better. And for 2 weeks the plants have been over at a friends house that is within walking distance to the beach, they are not happy there. Only one more week, I hope. Anyways, I have to up-pot a few of them that are in solo cups and one that is looking to be getting root bound in a butter tub. I'll try to get pictures uploaded of the plants if not to busy. ;)

Thanks for stopping in :Namaste:

I didn't get to all the solo cups but got the ones that needed moving. I'm waiting to do anything until after I move in a couple weeks, hopefully.
Here's some pics :thanks:
IMG_20150614_192553.jpg
IMG_20150614_192150.jpg
IMG_20150614_192043.jpg
IMG_20150614_192002.jpg
IMG_20150614_191657.jpg
IMG_20150614_191803.jpg
IMG_20150614_192950.jpg
IMG_20150614_192913.jpg
IMG_20150614_193144.jpg
IMG_20150614_193012.jpg

Thanks Eso, there are 4 strains from what I can tell and remember. There is 4 of them that have been in veg for 3 months. I've kept them small by keeping them close to the cfl's, pruning, and some low stress training.

That was my first video and I must say it's easier than loading pictures, :thumb:
I hope to get better up close shots in the next one.

Yeah it's pretty time consuming taking lots of photos especially in my case where I tried to take snapshots almost every day to be able to remember the progress throughout and compare it to future grows. My next grow instead of royal queen auto flowering seeds I'm trying some dinafem photo period seeds. I've got strawberry amnesia and sweet deep grapefruit strains specifically. I'm hoping to get better results with what I've learned and having more equipment already setup in advance. I'm thinking of setting up a webcam in the closet so maybe I can create a time lapse video.

My thoughts exactly my friend, did the same thing with mine. I have some many different strains that it just a big headache trying to put the puzzle togather. Lol nothing too new in my part of the world just a lot of bushing going on, starting to get quit massive in size will update soon folks. And for those who have be sure to drop by.

Update: video update of the plants. Going to start flowering in a week. I was going to just do 4 plants and let the rest stay in veg, but I'm tired of messing with them and going to flower all 12, so lets get on with it.:thanks:

The lights come on at 6am, I wait until 8:30 then put them outside. I bring them back in under the cfls at around 6pm, then the lights go off at midnight. That's for veg.

For flower I'm going to keep them outside for most of the hours they are awake, I figure they will get a couple hours of cfl light before lights out.

I plan on mixing the colors for flower. I'll use 9x 2700k and 7x 6500k for a total of 16 bulbs.

I think I will try the 11/13 lighting schedule for flower and that way they won't be under the cfl's for very long, mostly sunlight. Should be fun and a lot of work, lol.

Back
Top Bottom