D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

That's awesome that you make your own seeds. Any of the seeds you've made stable enough to produce on a mass scale? Subbed
Welcome Whitty. I'm just starting to pop my own beens. We can only have 6 in veg & 6 in flower so I'm limited like a mo-fo. I have created several strains and am most expecting good things out of these blueberry x Norther lights as both are great producers of beautifully dense medicine. :)
Looking great man, looking forward to see the next team going into flower :)
Oh yeah buddy me too. I have gone through a few male wonder woman's to find this one. Hope she puts out.

That's awesome that you make your own seeds. Any of the seeds you've made stable enough to produce on a mass scale? Subbed
Welcome Whitty. I'm just starting to pop my own beens. We can only have 6 in veg & 6 in flower so I'm limited like a mo-fo. I have created several strains and am most expecting good things out of these blueberry x Norther lights as both are great producers of beautifully dense medicine. :)
Looking great man, looking forward to see the next team going into flower :)
Oh yeah buddy me too. I have gone through a few male wonder woman's to find this one. Hope she puts out.

Sounds awesome. I think eventually I'd like to "create" my own strain. I'll get a few more grows under my belt before I start trying my hand at genetics.

Call it the Bluelight District :)

Sounds awesome. I think eventually I'd like to "create" my own strain. I'll get a few more grows under my belt before I start trying my hand at genetics.
Thanks buddy. Its very easy but I see where it can very easily fickle up a whole grow. I always use caution and confidence. :)
Call it the Bluelight District :)

I was thinking blue mountain cush. Yes with a c so hopfuly the the size of buds get the name confused wit big monster well ya know.

Thanks buddy. Its very easy but I see where it can very easily fickle up a whole grow. I always use caution and confidence. :)

I was thinking blue mountain cush. Yes with a c so hopfuly the the size of buds get the name confused wit big monster well ya know.

I think depending on the Northern Lights strain there's already a name for it. I could be mistaken.

I think depending on the Northern Lights strain there's already a name for it. I could be mistaken.
You are right brother. Its called blue mystic one of my all time favorite plants to grow and blow. :)
I just had to try and see if I could replicate it my self.
Happy daze bro. :)

You are right brother. Its called blue mystic one of my all time favorite plants to grow and blow. :)
I just had to try and see if I could replicate it my self.
Happy daze bro. :)

Never had it, but I've heard great things about it! Might have to add it to the list of strains to grow.

Update.
Lets start with the girls in flower.
o.k. blueberry is taking the a.n. at just over half strength and loving it. Doing about 1000 poms every feed.
2015-07-22_19_03_03.jpg
2015-07-22_18_13_46.jpg
2015-07-22_18_22_43.jpg

The n.l.
2015-07-22_18_23_45.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/2015-07-22_18_23_25.jpg[/imgl]
wonder woman.
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/2015-07-22_19_03_22.jpg
Jock x afghani.
2015-07-22_19_03_38.jpg

Now the young uns.
HGK.
2015-07-22_18_11_23.jpg
2015-07-22_18_12_30.jpg

the animal cookies.
2015-07-22_18_11_15.jpg
2015-07-22_18_12_39.jpg
2015-07-22_18_12_51.jpg
2015-07-22_18_13_00.jpg

I choped nebulas head off and put it straight into a cup of r/o water
If it takes root I will flower out the seed and veg the clone and if not I will keep vegging the seed.
2015-07-22_18_11_34.jpg

and bxp.
2015-07-22_18_11_43.jpg

Happy growing.

Everything looks fantastic DK! BB is getting fat. WW looks like handful, but super happy, just like that Jafghan. AC has some big leafs...dunno, I just like big leafs. :) Happy daze brother.

Thanks C.S. B.B. is only half way there. :) if she stays at this pace she's gonna knock over that one gal pot she's in. :) Wonder woman has branched like a something out of a storybook. The thinnest stoutest stems I've ever had the pleasure of growing. I'm expecting a bumper crop from her for sure. Jafghan, I think that name is gonna stick. :) the A.C.s are looking very happy and I love the shape of there leafs. I'm thinking of making a counter top and recessing one or two of those in then shooting a good coat of lacquer and putting a glass top on it. IDK I've been smokingba lot of blueberry today. :)
happy daze brother.
:Namaste:

Sweet, adding those ppm's really helped...I usually don't go over 12ml/gallon which is 3/4 strength with AN...I usually run them at 9-11ml/gallon in DWC, some strains get 12ml/gallon in 4-5th week of flower. Looking like they are stacking & packing brother!

Finally getting some company :) wasup away. I'm looking forward to this grow hopes I can do these strains justice.
Here's they is.
The animal cookies.
2015-07-10_20_45_01.jpg
2015-07-10_20_45_13.jpg
2015-07-10_20_45_23.jpg

the holy Grail kush
2015-07-10_20_45_40.jpg

bxp
2015-07-10_20_46_54.jpg

and nebula.
2015-07-10_20_47_08.jpg

bxp and nebula are under a t-8 fluorescent fixture while the cookies and hgk are under a 23 Watt cfl each. Gives a good explanation of size difference. I will pot up the cfl babies shortly and wait on the t-8 babies for at least a week.
Happy growing.

Peace and love.

Daaaaammmnnn! Those Cookie leaves are looking bonkers!

Sweet, adding those ppm's really helped...I usually don't go over 12ml/gallon which is 3/4 strength with AN...I usually run them at 9-11ml/gallon in DWC, some strains get 12ml/gallon in 4-5th week of flower. Looking like they are stacking & packing brother!
Thanks bro.
Daaaaammmnnn! Those Cookie leaves are looking bonkers!

Thanks buddy. I'm hoping for a male and two females. :)

:popcorn:

Not at all brother. I made regular seeds. I simply
isolated a male before he started shedding pollen.
Then once the pods open and the bananas appear I take a small container or Ziploc and knock the dust into so said container. Store it in the fridge until my female is about week three or four into flower. Then isolate her pick a branch, and carefully dip a tiny paint brush into said container of pollen and paint a sexy picture all over the pistils of the branch I pick.
I have done this a number of times and has worked every single time. I have about 100 of these and that many Jock horror x afghani and I went crazy on a blue cheese with afghani pollen. :)
Question Dusty, after you pollinate the female plant how long if at all does she has to stay isolated and if you were to throw a mature male in a veg tent right before the pods open would it cause any damage to the plants in veg?
If my learning curve is steering me correctly pollen shouldn't impregnate females early in veg and if you have some late in veg you'd only have to spray them with h2o to kill the pollen. I haven't read anything that I recall of a member breeding in a perpetual grow without isolation but you know how I am when it comes to experiments; always ready to test the waters.

Anyone with input can chime in on this theory.

:popcorn:

Question Dusty, after you pollinate the female plant how long if at all does she has to stay isolated and if you were to through a mature male in a veg tent right before the pods open would it cause any damage to the plants in veg?
If my learning curve is steering me correctly pollen shouldn't impregnate females early in veg and if you have some late in veg you'd only have to spray them with h2o to kill the pollen. I haven't read anything that I recall of a member breeding in a perpetual grow without isolation but you know how I am when it comes to experiments; always ready to test the waters.

Anyone with input can chime in on this theory.

BAR,

Hey there, I'll chime in a little here. While I've never bred cannabis, my work requires extensive native plant breeding and the pollen for some species of the plants we work with is viable for extremely long periods of time, even without being preserved in a cooler/freezer. If you dust a female I would not put her back with any other females at all and I would probably dedicate a "room" just for seed making unless you're really committed to sanitizing your veg/flower room(s) between grows...Male pollen will not hurt a vegging female plant whatsoever but if the pollen remains viable until she starts to flower then you've got beans in your soup my friend!

Are the waters muddy yet? haha

Back
Top Bottom