D.P's Gardens

Yah Hey, dat isch a good link yonga.

I am seriously considering going back to hydro setup. Just cause of the yields and speed of growth, my soil is meh alright but I had much greater success with hydro, and yield is important because of the desire for a seeded crop.

I've always come back to soil. Hydro for me has had some bad luck. I used to have about 50 a month popping off in hydro. Twice power went out. (rented un lived in home) and all automation had stopped showed up to a failed crop once and another time a barely salvageable nightmare

I do love how clean and sterile the environment tends to stay. But alot more maintenance in my experience

Ya it's technology right, it's awesome when it works, but when it doesn't it's usually a pain in the ass. I should really stick with the soil. Maybe I will add some CO2 instead.

That's correct except eggs.

Careful 5000+ is bad for us. Occasionally I just blow off the excess on a tank if the others are ready to be filled. Bumps it up past 4000 for sure.

Side question I noticed that this last time it had that garlic scent of propane. Did they start adding that to co2 as well. Not as prevalent but noticeable.

Hmm Mercaptan. That's the propane smell they add, it is really potent stuff, I would ask the filler guy about it you don't want Mercaptan buds. The average human can detect mecaptan as low as one part per million, and it is also in your farts.

Random question time!

Why did you decide on h & g nutes?

What drew you towards docs kit?

Any interested in "organic" soil growing? i.e. LOS, TLO, no till, recycling, teas, ect...

How long do you typically veg for?

What's your favorite strain that you are currently growing?

I'm bored lol

Random question time!

Why did you decide on h & g nutes?

What drew you towards docs kit?

Any interested in "organic" soil growing? i.e. LOS, TLO, no till, recycling, teas, ect...

How long do you typically veg for?

What's your favorite strain that you are currently growing?

I'm bored lol

Man great questions.

So I choose house and garden after about 9 months of side by sides. I was a fox farm guy and a buddy showed me one of my cuttings being ran with advanced nutrients.

So I went out and got a sample kit of canna,advanced,gh,dyna gro and house and garden.
All did well with an and hg being the best in my situation. Results yielded roughly the same and house and garden was cheaper to run a full line up per cycle...

I was drawn to docs kit cause graytail recommend I take a look after reading 500+ pages of docs threads I could tell he knew his shit and well the results spoke for themselves

I've tried super soil. Not to big of a fan.

Veg varies based on timing but roughly 8 weeks anywhere from 4-12

Back
Top Bottom