D.P's Gardens

You find them My1stgro?
Day 3 of trimming urrrrrrgggghhh

Hahah, I can't imagine having to trim all of that bud on my own!!!

You might have already mentioned this, but what do you do with your trim? I would imagine you could yield a good amount of Errl :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: If you're into it that is, I know there is some debate and uncertainty among some 420mag community members when it comes to concentrates.... especially BHO.

Hahah, I can't imagine having to trim all of that bud on my own!!!

You might have already mentioned this, but what do you do with your trim? I would imagine you could yield a good amount of Errl :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: If you're into it that is, I know there is some debate and uncertainty among some 420mag community members when it comes to concentrates.... especially BHO.

I have a bho guy and a alcohol extraction guy I extract with dry ice or bubble/water.
That's what we named our lemon skunk crossed with hash plant. Errl Thomas it's only grown for oil.

Do you extract?

I don't personally make extracts unfortunately, too much of an initial investment for the oven and what not for the amount of trim I'll be producing. I do however want to experiment with the ice water technique, I've seen some beautifully made Budder using that technique and the Bubble Bags have multiple uses so it's tempting.

I do have a couple friend with full extraction labs set up, the whole nine yards. One person in particular who works for TC Labs (the concentrate company, I believe it's Denver based) has offered to blast all of the trim and buds I want for free though, so I'll probably have him do it. He stopped by with some Hash Plant #13 Live Resin the other day... Most beautiful concentrate I have ever tasted.

Try dry ice. Either use boldt or bubble bags. I also have a cool Lil shaker you place your desired seive in 50-220 and drop material and dry ice in. I'll make a batch today for you all to see.

sweet setup. thats a lot of bud you lucky dog. those kief covered nugs are to die for.

Thanks b. Got busy last night I'll do that lumen test this afternoon got to go do taxes then I'm gonna make some dry ice hash. No trimming today I'm burnt out I'll resume tomorrow

I wished I lived in America ... the only viable way for me to get dry ice, is either empty a CO2 fire extinguisher in a bag or something, to catch it as ice .. or mail order it, and have part of it evaporate off before it gets to me :/

Thanks b. Got busy last night I'll do that lumen test this afternoon got to go do taxes then I'm gonna make some dry ice hash. No trimming today I'm burnt out I'll resume tomorrow

Nice! I've done both dry ice and bubble bags, and overall I think the dry ice is easier/faster, and gets you some decent quality product. DP, what size mesh do you use with dry ice? I got an economy set of bags, and don't have every mesh size, so wondering if I should invest in a specific size if I don't have it. I have a pretty big gap btw the 25 and I think (I'm not home) 90. I'm talking about MUCH smaller quantities :) if that's a factor in you size recommendation.

Here in the states, dry ice is often available at "nicer" grocery stores, and locally there are at least 2 places that make and sell it, mostly wholesale, but will do retail for a min of 5 lbs. That runs about $8. But you can't just store it in the freezer for the next time -- it sublimates in the freezer within a couple of days, even with the best packing/wrapping job.

Take care,
Stimpy

Nice! I've done both dry ice and bubble bags, and overall I think the dry ice is easier/faster, and gets you some decent quality product. DP, what size mesh do you use with dry ice? I got an economy set of bags, and don't have every mesh size, so wondering if I should invest in a specific size if I don't have it. I have a pretty big gap btw the 25 and I think (I'm not home) 90. I'm talking about MUCH smaller quantities :) if that's a factor in you size recommendation.

Here in the states, dry ice is often available at "nicer" grocery stores, and locally there are at least 2 places that make and sell it, mostly wholesale, but will do retail for a min of 5 lbs. That runs about $8. But you can't just store it in the freezer for the next time -- it sublimates in the freezer within a couple of days, even with the best packing/wrapping job.

Take care,
Stimpy

25,50 and 70 are good. In my hand held shaker 70 is my smallest. In my boldt bags I have a 25. I only use the boldt bags when I'm trying to get 5* bubble hash. Other wise I just use the hand held one.

Back
Top Bottom