D.P's Gardens

Can't wait to get home and watch those videos D.P.! Love watching videos of other grow rooms, especially one as nice as yours!

Awesome layout, Brother. Thx for the vids, sorry they were such a pain to do/post.
Saw on nivek's thread you're in the Bellingham area. Nice part of town, I used to shoot pool at a place called Shark's. Not sure if it's still there, but that place was fun. Good tables, good beer and crawling w/chix. Thx again.

No sharks must be gone.
Bellingham is alright taxes are too high.

Today I trim the first of the washed product!!!!

Iiked the beds dutty gives you a good image of how the rooms are set up and the way they operate love the grow and that lemon kush is a beast I would love to get those genetic I'm in love with citrus smell and flavor especially paired with kush also how's the ultra grapefruit been wanting to try out hortilabs sweet pink grapefruit

Bad pic but figured I'd share. Budzilla 2 mins before lights on yesterday
DSC_19503.JPG

So tomorrow on this thread at 4:20pm PST we will be holding a wake / Esmokeout for my dear girl budzilla. She did very well and I'm very proud. Please invite all.

DSC_19981.JPG
DSC_1999.JPG

She is HUGE!!!!! Congrats my man, not sure what time that comes out to be in Colorado.. but I will sure try and make it!!

Can't wait to see the Cola to Forearm comparison pictures that I know will be posted!!! *hint, hint* haha :rofl:

Awesome growing as always D.P., she is a beauty.

....insane.. no other words come to mind atm.... in-fucking-sane! Congrats on a killer setup with plants to go. /respect!

Thanks j stop by today at 420 Los Angeles time. Bummer I had to cut her down. Biggest buds I've ever grown indoor. Not biggest weight but circumference and length she's the biggest yet.

That's ridiculous man, imagine a room full of those, I wonder what she would do under a scrog net?

Or even outside all year on a 400 gallon pot. You would need a crane to get the buds down.

Sad but she did so well. I'll have total weight in 13 days is my guess me and the wife and my helper are about to blaze some of my homemade caviar gold in her memory
Saved it just for this.
DSC_19493.JPG

Back
Top Bottom