D.P's Gardens

So removed shelf in the birthing area since that round of seeds are done. Funny my clone box has produced almost 300 clones in the last 20 days and zero I get.

I'm maxed so I need to wait till I pull these 14 out.

I'll take some pics and update a thorough report later.

It's a passion so yes it is fun at times still.

I'd honestly say more rewarding than fun.

At times it's tedious and a bitch for sure. I just try and make the most of it and know it helps many people whether medical,recreational or social.

Screenshot_2015-02-26-18-51-23.png

Having a tough time finding a place of purchase would love to contact a rep. looked at there site. I have attendancy to believe analytical is more accurate in there process but would love to do a side by side.

that's nuts. do you remember how long you flowered that plant?

hmm.. I go about 70 days from pistil. were there a good amount of white hairs on the plant at harvest? was it a clone?

ahh, maybe the long veg time matured her up real good.

Great genetics right there! Nice work man. Was your sour tsunami a cut? I got a cut of sour tsunami from green lion farms need to get it tested when I flower it.

I&I

Nice gf. Hope to meet up soon.

So a fellow 420 member will carrying on these genetics if they like them said member can identify themselves if they want.

Lemon skunk
Super lemon haze
Cbd widow (me still as well)
Hopefully Dj short f13

I've officially decided to drop
Dj short f13
Blue diesel
Super lemon haze
Lemon skunk

And more to come. Being over 40 strains is too much. That being said some of the 15 new Strains arrived today lol.

DSC_2213.JPG

Back
Top Bottom