D.P's Gardens

Those look like some fun Genetics... smoked some TC Labs G13 HashPlant Live Resin and it was the most amazing tasting concentrate that has ever hit my taste buds... Stuck in my mouth for a good hour or two.

That should be an awesome plant. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah tried to find a true g13 but it was tough. I too have smoked some bho of this at cup last year. I was very impressed as well.

Yeah tried to find a true g13 but it was tough. I too have smoked some bho of this at cup last year. I was very impressed as well.

Haha your Genetic collection is already one to be extremely jealous of... I'm sure the G13 HashPlant will do good things, hope you find a True G13 at some point though!

Still waiting on my seeds... Almost three weeks now ): Although I am getting my Snow Storm Ultra in the mail tomorrow so hopefully that will keep me distracted a little bit :cheesygrinsmiley:

You ever use SSU Dutty?

Today ill be entering the Dutch treat in nug of the month. Taking some pics today. I highly doubt anyone has hit over 28% so I feel it's a winner no matter what.

Also 36Gr0w. There ready. If possible could you bring up 4 1 gallon pots. If not today once you up pot is fine. Actually if you need one gallons just keep them. I'll grab some more today. I need a few 7 gallon pots and a 10 smart pot I want to try again. So I'll either head to nlg or summer sun.

nice choices. blue diesel sounds awesome though, why'd you drop it?

Well its mold intolerant so outdoor it doesn't do to great. And well indoor I've been growing over 2 years just kinda burnt out on it. It's a solid 10 oz plus per plant though.

Ok so this thread is almost pointless with my others so now I'll be posting my regular garden here. So far we have these seeds popped

Black cherry tomatoes
Kandy corn sweet corn
Early sunglow sweet corn
Golden jubilee sweet corn

Lettuce
Romaine
Walla walla sweet onions
Sugar snap peas

And tons more to come.

Hey dp, I'm excited to see your veggie garden as I'm getting ready to start mine as well.

Just a heads up, if u plan to post pics without cannabis you'll want this thread moved to "off topic" to post non cannabis related pictures.

By clicking The triangle in bottom left of your comment box you can ask to have your thread moved

Can't wait to see your outdoor veggies!!

I&I

Man, I have three months before I can even think about planting for my regular garden.... :(

I got my veggie seeds, but I've been too lazy to start them. I need to get on it. radogast is right the moderators will flip if you post off topic photos in a thread full of cannabis. let's start a off topic gardening thread and all post there? "2015 garden growing" or something?

Hmm. Well guess I'll just keep this random weed garden things lol.

Hey gf I'll start a thread there thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom