D.P's Gardens

DP, I hope you dont mind bud, but I am going to ask for help in your threat, as I know there is more knowledge gathered here then in my own journals. I hope you do not mind.

Could someone please tell me what is wrong with my girls, that are in their 5th week of flower ? It seems heat stress, but with 25C (77F) that seems a little odd. Leaves are dark green with light green lines .. to me that is N toxicity .. but they where not getting any NPK for the last 2 waterings (in 2 weeks)

I opened a topic on it here, I do not want to derail your garden, but I would request the more knowledgeable people to take a peek there and help me out a little :) Thanks.

Exodus Cheese - 5th week flowering - dark green leaves curled up at the sides

18 pager, much quicker read through than the 64 pager! I saw a post here about "going nuclear" with your co2 and killing pests.. does this count for root aphids? A friend of mine has some of my genetics, a plant I affectionately called Nemo. I have found out that she is apparently very resistant to pests, and the root aphids aren't eating her. (Kind of proud of her!!) Her other plants are all Og Kush, and they are annihilating them. These started from clone from a dispensary. I have been hearing horror stories lately about contaminated clones coming from disp. Kinda sad... Since they are deep within the soil.. would this work? You ever hear of og bio war? She wants to order that but she hasn't been able to get a recommendation from anywhere. I have never had them before and know nothing about pests... only got clones with mites from a disp. once and a three day bake in a tent with hot shots killed them off immediately.

Also, I wanted to ask whos genetics are the lemon kush you affectionately named bud zilla?

well I am already in love because I wanted to order chocolate fondue and cloud 9 and both keep coming up out of stock... until I went there and bam, there they both are...

So as soon as this cloning cycle is done (including blue Berry shrub cuttings) I'll be up potting all these one gallons and fully douche the room I'll post videos of whole process.

Ok this thread will become my recreational grow build thread once it starts soon. It's a 7000 Sq ft license. My wife and I partnered with one other older retired couple.
The initial start up will be roughly 1500 Sq ft.

This will be a fun journal to watch DP. :adore:

I'll take pics of building we are renovating today.

I've been in construction for over 40 years, always fun to watch & learn about a grow setup your size. :drool:

I'll take pics of building we are renovating today.

Hell yea, haven't had time lately for 420mag but always look forward to your posts. If you ever hire trimmers or growers I'd live to get a foot in the door :)

my buddy just picked up 75 gavitas. can't wait for the near future!!

I&I

Back
Top Bottom