DankDragons First Grow

Yea I would wait on pulling it. You never know if you had a seed slip out of your hand into the cup while planting. Then you can split them if it is the case. Also when your tower feel over you never know if yea got a extra one in there that way. I know sometimes my work on my grow is on top of other things I got going in the garage. So easy to get things mixed up

thats what i was thinking. because it looks like a midget version of my lil one

>>>HOWEVER i had 3 planted previously that didnt take, so i replanted using same soil, so it could be one of my first 3

If this is the case then I completely agree with you and Carl ;)

>>>Also when your tower feel over you never know if yea got a extra one in there that way. I know sometimes my work on my grow is on top of other things I got going in the garage.

Nope, I still believe a ghost knocked that thing down. We all know ghosts hate cannabis!:morenutes::rollit::passitleft::sorry::rip:

>>>Also when your tower feel over you never know if yea got a extra one in there that way. I know sometimes my work on my grow is on top of other things I got going in the garage.

Nope, I still believe a ghost knocked that thing down. We all know ghosts hate cannabis!:morenutes::rollit::passitleft::sorry::rip:

screw the cannabis haters right in their ectoplasmic rear ends!!!!!

what reasons would there be for the "youngest" to have her weed leaves and the "older" to not have them?

>>>but the smaller one popped up first, so why wouldnt it have the weed leaves too?

Are you talking about the small plant in the pic I said to pull? It could be that it is under developed if it's indeed a seed you previously tried germinating. Or it could just be something else?

screw the cannabis haters right in their ectoplasmic rear ends!!!!!

what reasons would there be for the "youngest" to have her weed leaves and the "older" to not have them?
One word...genetics.

>>>what reasons would there be for the "youngest" to have her weed leaves and the "older" to not have them?

It could also be due to under developed root system. For example in my case I germinated and planted two Bubblelicious seeds at the same exact time, but one is significantly smaller than the other. I have now attributed it to lack of moisture in the smaller, under developed one, since it was closer to the higher wattage CFL, its medium dried out quicker, resulting in the pruning of my roots.

UPDATE. second "cup" spilled, found TWO plants in it... transplanted them to potting soil GENTLY fingers crossed they take... not a planned trans, big "pencil cup" still good not tipped
so now i have:
1 positive plant,
3 possible (all like the one in pencil cup)
and 3 seeds started tonight

all 3 questionables have the cotyledons and pointy micro leaves in the middle of them... im going to let them grow a few more days and see if those micro leaves in the middle are indeed weed leaves

i got my potting soil (no nutes in it at all) and 2 new pots for the grow. gonna plant tonight so they can catch up to my lil one in a few days hopefully

What kind of soil is it? The round leaves give the seedlings their nutes in the very beginning, but you will eventually need to give nutes if the soil doesn't have any.
The nutes can get expensive.Imho, use a good no brainer soil like FF or GO make & grow 1 complete cycle.

Oh, & quit knocking sh!t over! :oops::laugh::laugh:

What kind of soil is it? The round leaves give the seedlings their nutes in the very beginning, but you will eventually need to give nutes if the soil doesn't have any.
The nutes can get expensive.Imho, use a good no brainer soil like FF or GO make & grow 1 complete cycle.

Oh, & quit knocking sh!t over! :oops::laugh::laugh:

cheapo 98c 4q bag from walmart... starting with no nutes, will buy those later.... next month.... and if i didnt knock that one over i wouldnt have more potentials... they were in the very bottom... now it is stabilized and good to go... they are all looking good

Back
Top Bottom