Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Ok so since I needed to uppot my clones so I can move new1s from the cloner bucket I harvested my dda but my next ones will go longer 4 sure but yea here she is the first 3pics r the top of the cola all one solid bud and pretty and pink n red n purple man I can't wait 2c how she ends up with a slow and low dry I washed her n got her hanging up now for about 2 hours 2 let the water drip out of her alil bit but then straight into the fridge u guys think tht shud be gud??

20170824_214955.jpg
20170824_215415.jpg
20170824_215445.jpg
20170824_220354.jpg
20170824_220431.jpg
20170824_220445.jpg
20170824_220456.jpg
20170824_220451.jpg

Those are some really nice nugz

Heya BlazinJones.....reps on that purply goodness!!! Ive heard a few people say they have gotten some DDAs that stay green color but the effect is still phenomenal!! :goodjob::volcano-smiley:

Yea I've seen people say that as well I've never gotten one thankfully but then again I've only grown 4 seeds of dda and only 3 of which actually grew up but the 4th one was my fault I put it in the wrong soil bucket I got mixed wen I planting her cuz I wanted to try an auto in one of my 5gal Hd buckets but I evidently grabbed the one tht had my los mix in it and not my peat moss from premier an wiggleworm ewc and perlite mixture I made up 4 her so she got burned up:rip: :straightface: but now I am guna do a colloidal run with some red poison autos to make a cross then wen I get those seeds I'll cross in dark devil since I really really like this strain I wud love to see these attributes in a photo strain hmmm tastey I really wanna use my Kali mist since it grows sooo fast lol but man it wud be delicious I think

Yea I've seen people say that as well I've never gotten one thankfully but then again I've only grown 4 seeds of dda and only 3 of which actually grew up but the 4th one was my fault I put it in the wrong soil bucket I got mixed wen I planting her cuz I wanted to try an auto in one of my 5gal Hd buckets but I evidently grabbed the one tht had my los mix in it and not my peat moss from premier an wiggleworm ewc and perlite mixture I made up 4 her so she got burned up:rip: :straightface: but now I am guna do a colloidal run with some red poison autos to make a cross then wen I get those seeds I'll cross in dark devil since I really really like this strain I wud love to see these attributes in a photo strain hmmm tastey I really wanna use my Kali mist since it grows sooo fast lol but man it wud be delicious I think

I'll tell you Jones, my Devil's Carnival, a blend of the DDA and Carnival, is an incredible plant as a photo. She's the one on the right.

IMG_053545.JPG

IMG_054047.JPG

IMG_0542.PNG

She's stronger and smellier than her cousin Carnival growing next to her. I'm mighty impressed with the way I got more Carnival traits in her. No purple yet, but we're just coming into a month under 12/12, so there's still a chance she could turn.

It's a crap shoot when you mix autos and photos. I was lucky enough to sprout one of the photos, and now I can clone her forever, if I so choose.

:thumb:What does keeping her in the dark do? I'm not familiar with that?:Namaste:
Yes ive done some without putting them in complete darkness and ones tht i did put in the dark and it does increase resin production so now ill be doing that with all my girls i harvest

Yes ive done some without putting them in complete darkness and ones tht i did put in the dark and it does increase resin production so now ill be doing that with all my girls i harvest

I think that I'll also throw my plants into a dark period this time as well. Ill probably be harvesting this up coming weekend.. Can't hurt right .

I think that I'll also throw my plants into a dark period this time as well. Ill probably be harvesting this up coming weekend.. Can't hurt right .
Hell yea man it helps out makn more frosty buds i feel n what are u harvesting just wondering?

Back
Top Bottom