Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

hello to all the growers out there in the virtual world just wanted to post some pics of my girls my mom got me a garden gnome to help smooth the transition to flower this weekend.

0012334.JPG
0022289.JPG
0032188.JPG
0042054.JPG

Your little gnome is adorable and your plants are beautiful. :blushsmile:

It takes some skill and patience to grow plants that so much credit to you :bravo: and I'm sure your gnome will definitely help the plants going into flower :Namaste:

good day fellow growers its Friday 5/8/2015 its around 7am now. I just got done mixing up my nutes for the first week of bloom! I plan on watering tomorrow in the morning some time after lights on tomorrow will also be there last full day of veg and Sunday will be there first full day of bloom I mixed up two gallons of nutes one for each plant I used the same amount in each gallon of water as all ways I started with plain tap water that I let sit out for a few days and now for the nutes I used 1 tsp. Roots Organics Buddha Grow and 1 tsp. Roots Organics Buddha bloom 1 tsp. roots organics trinity 1tsp. roots organics ancient amber 1tsp. roots organics hp2 1tsp. earth juice hi brix molasses 1/2 tsp. earth juice elements Cal-and-mag and I still have to add 1tsp. of each of the soul synthetics amino aide and soul synthetics big swell just before I water my plants I don't plan on using any of the dry nutes except for the roots organics oregonism xl which I will use at my next feeding of nutes

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

good morning every one its Saturday 5/9/2015 I got up early to water my plants today is the last full day of week 5 of veg tomorrow will be my first day of flower!!! as all ways I took lots of pics for your viewing pleasure and mine hahaha I used a whole gallon of nutes for each plant I did not see any run off so like a noob I gave them a little more plain water and you guessed it now I have to much run off :loopy: but it is no big deal I just have to take my plants in and out of the tent a few times until there is just minimal water in the saucers I keep forgetting that it takes time for the plants to drain right not much else to do today just reset my grow light timer lights on point from 6am to 8am and tomorrow after the lights come on at 8am I will reset the grow light timer lights off point from 12am to 8pm just to clarify my plants will be on from 8am to 8pm 12 full hours :drool: and now for some pics

:cheer:

0022292.JPG
0032191.JPG
0042056.JPG
0051939.JPG
0061719.JPG
012933.JPG
013855.JPG
014774.JPG
015701.JPG
016649.JPG
018531.JPG
017587.JPG

Looking amazing man!! Just 9 short weeks till harvest (roughly) :volcano-smiley:

Yum db, your girls look ready for the change in lights. Green crack is my favorite! It will clean your house while you stay on the computer!

:rofl:

Now Im gonna have to go get some of this Green Crack. :laughtwo:

Wow, Db003. They look really awesome. I think they will be monsters in flower. :) :goodjob:

It's amazing what those 400 watters will do :goodjob:

Dont be so quick to empty out your saucers. Let them sit just a bit in the run off water, especially when feeding, to see if they soak up that runoff. Sometimes you can come back a bit later and they will have soaked it back up to feed on. I always do that when feeding, put in your nutes, wait for the run off. If theres none, put a bit of plain water down in your saucer, let the plant drink what it wants. If its still there a bit later then drain it off. I noticed most of the time the plant will just suck it right back up especially when you get into flowering.

Again youre doing such a great job!
:thumb:

It's amazing what those 400 watters will do :goodjob:

Dont be so quick to empty out your saucers. Let them sit just a bit in the run off water, especially when feeding, to see if they soak up that runoff. Sometimes you can come back a bit later and they will have soaked it back up to feed on. I always do that when feeding, put in your nutes, wait for the run off. If theres none, put a bit of plain water down in your saucer, let the plant drink what it wants. If its still there a bit later then drain it off. I noticed most of the time the plant will just suck it right back up especially when you get into flowering.

Again youre doing such a great job!
:thumb:

thanks for the tip I will have to try that and thanks for the support :thanks:

good morning every one it Sunday 5/10/2015 happy mothers day to all the moms :circle-of-love:

today is my fist day of flower!!! :partyboy: I stayed up late last night so I could wait till lights out to reset my grow light timer to its new schedule I will be running my lights from 8am to 8pm I did the math on how long I had my clones in veg and I came up with 35 days in total I think that's not bad for a veg time I was so used to waking up and my grow light would already be on since dawn now I have to make sure that I don't mess up and open the tent when it is lights out but I should be able to handle not staring at my girls all the time they grow up so fast... I gave them there first watering with bloom nutes in it yesterday I followed the directions of the roots organics feeding schedule for week one of bloom holy carp:thedoubletake: as I am writing this I just realized I fucked up yesterday and forgot to and the soul synthetics amino aide and soul synthetics big swell to my nutes what a bummer its no big deal better to under nute the over nute right well that's all for today I think. :bongrip: time to smoke a bowl

0051940.JPG
0061720.JPG
0071603.JPG
0081461.JPG
0032192.JPG

hello to all my fellow growers todays is Monday 5/11/2015 it is day #2 of flower still to early for me to open my tent yet I tried to plug up as many light leaks as I could I took a piece of the vent hose that I cut off and using it as a passive intake I wrapped it in black duct tape and I took a old shoe box cut a hole in the top inserted the vent hose and cut a hole at the other side at the bottom of the box like a super cheap light baffle I still can see little light speaks from the zippers but there is not anything I can do about it besides taping everything up or putting a blanket over it but all that sounds like a pain plus I ran out of tape lol I will post some pics of the plants later on today
0071604.JPG
0081462.JPG

Every little thing helps man i hope flower turns out as perfect as veg did :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom