Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

Nice! I liked your video and this journal has convinced me that I need 2 things:

1) A little garden gnome.
2) Green Crack.

haha

Your plants and your set up are great.

everyone should have a garden gnome :rofl: and thanks for watching my vid its funny when I first got the clones the green crack was in bad shape but now she just wont stop growing lol I picked out the Larry og Kush and my mom picked out the green crack at first I thought the green crack was cursed by my moms "black thumb" but with some love and care she is doing just fine

Get you one of these lights for your clones:

646987_front500.jpg

I got this same one at the orange big box home improvement depot store for around $10 then put a 6500K daylight 100 watt equivalent (23 watts) CFL in it. Will work great and you can keep them out of your tent. They are probably just gnats, and they do come in the potting soil sometimes. Get you some of those fly strips at the same home improvement store or wally world. They are really cheap. I got a 5 pack for like around $2 at wally world, and you can hang one in your tent. I hate those gnats :rip:

thanks for the info I will look in to that do you know if gnats will harm my plants?

thanks for the info I will look in to that do you know if gnats will harm my plants?

Well, they never have mine. They have been more of nusance than anything. They will get out into the room and come at your face or float around close to you and bug the piss outa you :laugh: If its just a few then I wouldnt be too concerned. If you get some of those strips and just lay one across one of your pots, and look at it the next day and see how many it gets. If its just like 5 or 10 then I wouldnt worry about it much, just leave your strips out to catch them.

The video looks awesome man I hope you post more! And the gnats can feed on different things depending on what kind I have had some fugus gnats that didnt do much damage that I could see but was informed that they eat good bacteria that we as growers want so I would say if you can get rid of them. Anfld if you cant get the pads you can try vinegar in a bowl to at least help as they seem to be attracted to it and drown

hello to all the growers out there today is Thursday 5/14/2015 it is day #5 of flower just want to post so pics of my plants I just love to take pics and improve my camera skills lol I just starting to learn how to use the macro setting on my camera

0012344.JPG
0022297.JPG
0032196.JPG
0042060.JPG
0081466.JPG
0091307.JPG
0101198.JPG
0111037.JPG
012938.JPG
015704.JPG
017590.JPG
018534.JPG
019468.JPG
020454.JPG
02149.JPG
022377.JPG

Maybe you have said it before, but can I ask what you're feeding them? :)
I have a list how long do you have.... hahaha

as of lately I have been using only the aurora innovations roots organics master 5ml box its all full line of there organic nutes plus two from there soul synthetics line plus earth juice hi brix molasses and earth juice cal-n-mag I have not used any of the dry nutes that come in the box but I plan on using every thing in my next grow at the start of my grow I just used what I had from the samples of nutes I got I did not have much money for nutes when I first started this grow but I made it happen only the best for my girls lol I am also using the roots organics original soil I hope that helps if there is anything else you would like to ask I will be happy to answer as best as I can

"don't panic its organic"

:ganjamon:

Looking awesome man i cant wait to flip mine into flower!! do you plan on doing any more lollipoping? i feel like you may benefit a little be defoliating the leaves and lower branches that dont get alot of light. either way im sure youll love the final product :volcano-smiley: cant wait to see your next vid

well its almost the end of week one of flower I will be giving my plants there last watering of this week tomorrow in this watering the only thing I added was 1tsp. earth juice hi brix molasses 1/2 tsp. earth juice elements Cal-and-mag to each gallon of water I will give my plants one gallon each think I will lug my plants to the bathroom and water them that way I don't have to take them out later and dump the saucers

hello and good morning to all my fellow growers today is Friday 5/15/2015 it is day #6 of flower I just got done watering my plants it has been kind of cold and raining a bit outside but I decided to water my plants anyway that way I would be ready to start week 2 of nutes that way they get a nice flush before I start to bombard them with nutes again...
:morenutes:

In this watering the only thing I added was 1tsp. earth juice hi brix molasses 1/2 tsp. earth juice elements Cal-and-mag I took a ton of pics like I always do. I notice that my humidity was really high right after I water but that is to be expected so I just boosted up my ventilation fan I am so glad I got my fan speed controller that thing is amassing most of the time I leave it on around 10-30 percent on hot days around 70 percent I never really need it to be full blast

0051946.JPG
0061725.JPG
0071610.JPG
0081469.JPG
0101201.JPG
012940.JPG
013859.JPG
014777.JPG
015705.JPG
016652.JPG
017591.JPG
018535.JPG
019469.JPG
020455.JPG
021425.JPG
022378.JPG
023351.JPG
02436.JPG
025322.JPG
027279.JPG
028280.JPG

Are you an X-files fan? LOL

I love the X-files I am a big time fan its one of my all time favorite shows I watch the whole series at least every couple of months that's so cool of you noticing that from my pics lol

029256.JPG

Yeah I have the entire series on DVD and watch it now and then. Mostly for me I'll remember an episode and I'll go to the wiki and find out which one it is and go watch it :laugh: The other day I watched the one about Ruby and the lake, and her little brother printing out all that mess the turned out to be a huge picture of her. Are you excited they are going to bring it back for a small limited run? I kinda am, I think they will do it justice :geek:

When the show first aired originally I had turned over a new leaf and stopped my cannabis consumption LOL Well when I started consuming again I had to go back and watch the whole series all over again because it was like watching it for the first time :popcorn:

well everyone I had to make I executive decision I chose to kill my clone for the sake of the world... :rip: but for real I noticed that the little clone I was trying to root in super shitty soil from the 99 cent store wad giving off bugs real bad every since I watered it so I gave it the boot I am so glad I did not listen to my room mate when he said I should use the soil in question for my plants and not the... in his words "expensive soil" I think the 13 dollars I spent on my roots organic soil was way better investment then having a butt load of problems and bugs down the line with using crap soil to start with. it just shows that you get what you pay for now do get me wrong everything in my grow was bargain shopped just not with crap parts I tried to find the best I could for as cheap as possible some from eBay some from the hydro shop and some even from the 99 cent store like my watering pale and measuring spoons. I left the front flap of my tent open for a while that way if there are any bugs still in there they might fly out I just have to keep a eye out

p.s. the clone did not develop any roots yet so it was not a total loss it was a learning experience next time I will be prepared with rooting gel and some root plugs if I do try in the future

"don't panic its organic"

Back
Top Bottom