Deficiency - over fertilizing?

My issues it that they get so big and with so many branches that its impossible to keep LST as you run out of space and the only way is to keep letting them grow sideways, but they'll grow so far the branches will snap in flower because they're long and thin.

I would like to make plants with short, very thick branches with big budding sites.

How can i do that? Topping and LST doesnt seem to be enough...

Maybe always cutting new branches and just leaving a few to develop?
You might be trying to hard to get there. If you are not growing outside and waiting for flowering to start naturally you could put the plant in a 12/12 light schedule indoors sooner rather than waiting until the plant is getting overgrown.

Including proper doses of silica during the vegetative stage is often recommended for stronger stems. Adding some Cal-Mag to the feeding schedule might help a lot.

You might be trying to hard to get there. If you are not growing outside and waiting for flowering to start naturally you could put the plant in a 12/12 light schedule indoors sooner rather than waiting until the plant is getting overgrown.

Including proper doses of silica during the vegetative stage is often recommended for stronger stems. Adding some Cal-Mag to the feeding schedule might help a lot.
I grow outdoors... I did use silica and saw no difference, likely because mega crop already has silica in it

My issues it that they get so big and with so many branches that its impossible to keep LST as you run out of space and the only way is to keep letting them grow sideways, but they'll grow so far the branches will snap in flower because they're long and thin.

I would like to make plants with short, very thick branches with big budding sites.

How can i do that? Topping and LST doesnt seem to be enough...

Maybe always cutting new branches and just leaving a few to develop?
I don't really have experience with this but super cropping may be of benefit here.

@Emilya

This doesn't look bound to me. What do you think?

IMG_20220725_162451.jpg

It doesn't to me either. Unless your wet/dry cycle was one or two days, your water usage rate should have told you that it wasn't ready yet.
It was everyother day... I dont think i can utilize your method for telling if the plant is ready to up pot in these temperatures...

It gets so hot that soil dries very fast even if you put a small plant into a big pot

Back
Top Bottom