Delocated's Round 2 Showdown!

Re: Delocated's "Round 2" showdown!

Give the cat a shave!

meow :yikes:?

lol

So last night i was starting to make another CO2 machine when i suddenly felt sickly, long story short i threw up about 10 oz of blood and went to the hospital, Ive got 3 bleeding ulcers in my stomach. awsome ya know, 20 year olds really love ulcers right?

So basically I wont be doing much for topping and training this run as i have to keep my stress and tention on the body down or else ill end up in for surgery to seal the ulcers....So no topping no bending, this grows gonna be all the gals goin all naturale.

For some reason i suspect exodus cheese may do better this way anyways since shes a very stumpy short plant.

i'll get photo updates of the tent, the blackberrys are already growing new tips and exodus isnt far behind.

Whoa buddy!
Take er easy!!!

Yeah, no plant is worth surgery brother.

Take care!

Man, I feel for ya brother.
We all really have to be thankful for what we have.
Cuz it could always be worse..

:high-five:

True that my friend true that. I actually just got a call from the Doctors office and they want to see me again to stick a camera down my throat n look at the ulcers, they think the ulcers might be higher up than they thought before so they might be fixable with diet and medication to help with inflamation. Hopin for the best!

But back on subject here, since i wont be doing any topping or bending or defoliating on the plants i'll be trying to keep photos much more updated so that this journal isnt a real snore.

Last night i mixed up 5ml (bottle says thats clone dosage) of Amino Aide (5-0-0) in a gallon of tap water because the leaves looked kinda light green to me, and i thought they could use the baby feeding to help boost em along, this morning as a result they looked just awsome literally each blackberry kush had fresh new growth! but theyre back to water for 4-6 more days.

Since they impressed me so much I decided to take a few pics while the tent was on for the 1 hour interuption of the GLR, hopefully everyone will enjoy them.

Blackberry Kush
IMG_20130114_161641.jpg

IMG_20130114_161636.jpg

IMG_20130114_161701.jpg

IMG_20130114_161654.jpg

IMG_20130114_161705.jpg

trainwreck X Mendo seed plant (sorry for the lines, shes just my hash plant this run unless she blows me away)
yes its a female, i was pretty happy to see some hairs on her.
IMG_20130114_161710.jpg

Exodus Cheese, some of the damage that looks like nute burn is NOT, it is from the cloning process and always shows on ExodusCheese.
they joined the show just a couple days ago and havent taken off quite like the blackberry's have

IMG_20130114_161715.jpg

IMG_20130114_161650.jpg

IMG_20130114_161646.jpg

hope a'll enjoy the pics, my sickly ass is gonna take a nap.

Looking good D!
Hope you're feeling better this week.
take care of those guts brother, don't exert yourself.

Thanks vick, glad to have some support along the way. Luckily the Doctor says the ulcers in the upper GI and that it can be managed with diet and medication, if im lucky it will subside to a peptic ulcer instead of a bleeding ulcer, im just glad theirs no hole worn through my stomach..
Ya know the fact that uve been wishin me the best with my problems just goes to show that the people on this forum not only care about great info and sharing knowledge but they care about their fellow man, and thats an increasingly rare thing these days. Ur a real stand up guy Vick. :thumb:

I'll have another update in a couple days when they really startin growing! if the blackberry kush clones out grow the Exodus Cheese i might have to throw a single topping in there, but im definantly not gonna try to do a lot to fancy em up, just let em do their thing. plus it gives me a great idea of what they can do without any extensive training, which will tell me if these strains are good enough to take to my compassion center for some trades.

The lights came on for the 1 hour interuption of the GLR, which by the way I totally love :thumb:, I decided to snap a couple pics being that today is DAY 7

we'll start off the update with a group pic, and a nice pic of the temp/humid meter in the room
IMG_20130117_154114.jpg

IMG_20130117_154054.jpg

The Blackberry Kush plants are growing at such a rapid rate i've never seen, i accredit this to the GLR 100%!!

IMG_20130117_154020.jpg

IMG_20130117_154010.jpg

IMG_20130117_154001.jpg

IMG_20130117_153913.jpg

IMG_20130117_153857_1_.jpg

The Exodus Cheese plants are not growing super fast, but shes a very slow growing plant by genetics.

IMG_20130117_154028_1_.jpg

IMG_20130117_154034.jpg

IMG_20130117_154039.jpg

Overall I think these plants are off to a fantastic start versus my last grow. I'll definantly be spraying them down real good tonight with my Sesame Oil spray (Organacide 3-in-1) @ 10pm when the lights come on, maybe even a couple minutes before the light comes on. I might even take a new soft sponge and get it soaked in Sesame Oil and wipe the bottom of the leaves while theyre small to get all the mites that might be rolling around in there, with my health problems I cant afford to do wipe downs when theyre big, just spray downs.

ALSO Sunday I order my --- products, going to use their 2-part BlueMax and Liquid Blue Bloom Booster, in the next grow I hope to add their Vita-Blue, Liquid Seaweed, and Early Bloomer.

hope you all enjoy the update!:blunt:

Looking pretty good to me D!
Might I suggest adding some Humidity to the room though?
21% is pretty low for young vegging plants, should be around 50-60%.
When you say that some of the plants look rubber/fake, they can look like that when they're storing moisture..

How would you suggest raising the humidity? im completely broke so i cant buy a humidifier, i tried putting a wet towel in a strainer in the room to evap. water off, but it raised it from 16 to 21, but i guess thats not enough.
i think the problem is that my fans move out more air than it can move in, thats how i keep my temps down, so i cant slow the fans down...

Maybe put a few more buckets in there with towels half in and half out. The towels will draw the water out of the buckets and evaporate elevating the room's RH.
Try using carbonated water in the buckets.
Then you'll be getting a bit extra CO2 which never hurts.
Plus if you're temps are sitting around low 70's, you can get away with a little higher temps which will also raise your RH.
low temps= low RH,
higher temps = higher RH.

Not sure of where you are and how the winter's are there. But most people have really dry winters which can make it difficult to maintain a good RH in the grow room.
Also, the more the plants grow, the more they will transpire, so the RH will rise. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

If I were you, I'd try and put a massive CO2 generator in there in like a 5 gallon carboy like I use. (It's easier making 1 massive batch rater than multiple 2L's.)
Then let your temps rise a bit, the higher CO2 levels will help them to cope..
I'd try to remove anything like Cardboard boxes or paper products from the room that can soak up any needed moisture.

hope this helps a bit D.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks man that actually helps alot, and I actually live the Northwestern US. cant get too specific there but its pretty dry in the winters.

ive got a few buckets sitting around the house so ill fill them with water and put a towel in there and try it tonight, maybe do 2 or 3 of them. I'll make sure and remove any paper/cardboard stuff from the room and hopefully i can see RH in the 40% area, not too ambishis of a goal right? lol

The good thing about the low RH is that once im in flower it should be pretty nice, prolly wont have much of mold risk in there :thumb:

I'll also be making a 5 gallon dispenser monday night and setting it up in there, did you have a formula i could fallow for that as far as how much yeast vs sugar and water goes?

One of these months im gonna nominate u for MOTM man cuz you just offer outstanding information! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom