Delocated's Round 2 Showdown!

The good thing about the low RH is that once im in flower it should be pretty nice, prolly wont have much of mold risk in there :thumb:

I was thinking the exact same thing too.
same page, nice..

I don't think hitting 40% will be too hard once you get all that going..
This is how I make my batch.

I get a huge metal Pot, put it on a stove element and put it on low.
Grab a 2 litre bottle and add roughly 5 2L bottles full of warmish tap water to the pot on stove.
with a measuring cup, I pour 450ml's X 5 of regular white sugar into the water.
Mix it up really good with a wisk to make sure all the sugar is dissolved..
With a digital baby thermometer I take the temperature of the water and want it to be no warmer than 38 degrees C.
When it hits the perfect temp, remove from stove, and measure in 5 -15ml scoops of yeast to the sugar water. (I just use Fleshmans regular rise yeast. The best to use is Champagne yeast. Creates more bubbles! You can get it at any brew store but it's a little more expensive.)
Wisk it all up really good agitate the yeast as much as you can. Then just let it sit for about 45 mins to start activating.
Then I pour the whole mix into the carboy, attach rubber stoppers, caps and hoses, and you'll see steady bubbles. About 5 per second at first.
After about 5 days once the bubbling has slowed, every time you're in the room, give it a gentle shake to re-activate it a bit, but not too much so the mix doesn't bubble through the hose into the air lock..

*I put all my caps, rubber stoppers in a bowl of super hot water while I'm mixing the batch.
Then take it straight from the hot water and attach. Having them warm and wet, make for good seals. (heat-expansion)

Herbalizor - I already spray them down pretty frequently to keep the humidity nice and high, i actually seem to have it under control for now:thumb:

UPDATE

So as per schedule of the GLR the light came on at 3:30, while i was watchin AmishMafia, for 1 hour and I decided to get a few things done. I transplanted TrainwreckXMendo into a 4 gallon pot with FFOF soil and set her in the back, she got a feeding of 5ml AminoAide, 5ml HPK, 10ml Trinity, all per gallon. After that I took a nice cutting of her and put it into the cloner, shes impressing me so far and i think its worth keeping alive while i see how it flowers out. I then re filled my 2 CO2 machines and set them up, 1 around the front 3 BlackBerry Kush plants, and the other around the back 2 Exodus Cheese, I chose them instead of the middle 2 BlackBerry Kush due to their lack of growth they seem rather stunted and I figured the additional CO2 would help. After the CO2 machines started bubbling I decided to spray down the plants really well with PH balanced RO water. I then figured, since the plants are roughly 9" tall and almost 10 days old I could drop the light down from 4 feet above the canopy to a modest 2.5 feet above the canopy.

Later today i'll be fixing up the veg/mother keeping closet, ill be cleaning it real good and setting up a proper ventilation system for it and getting the lights in order so i have all of them on the correct timers, I had to manually shut one off every night. After everythings sorted out with cleanliness and electrical ill be putting up new plastic on the walls to keep every easier to clean. I'll most likely add some pics of that tonight after I finish up.

Until then I got some pretty good pics of the plants in the 1000w room, hope everyone will enjoy!

In the door shot, sorry for the lines, with the light closer its even harder to get pics without em..
IMG_20130120_1619481.jpg

Humidity is coming along well, temp is really nice too. Fans are all the way down to med. and low.
IMG_20130120_1619311.jpg

Here's TrainwreckXMendo after transplant (she'll be refered to as Hash Plant for the fact that she will be solely made into bubble hash, not to be confused with the strain)
IMG_20130120_1619121.jpg

Here's my best looking ExodusCheese, she's gonna be my new mother since she's so strong.
IMG_20130120_1618471.jpg

Here's my struggling Exodus Cheese plants, the first one is coming along, the other is not coming along so well.
IMG_20130120_1618411.jpg

IMG_20130120_1618371.jpg

And here's all the Blackberry Kush plants, all doing equally amazing in my opinion :blunt:
IMG_20130120_1618311.jpg

IMG_20130120_1618221.jpg

IMG_20130120_1618131.jpg

IMG_20130120_1618011.jpg

IMG_20130120_1617541.jpg

So I hope you all enjoy those, and any comments are always enjoyed.

Glad to have you both along! Im always glad to have more people around.
THsea - I think you'll really like the exodus cheese, mine is the UK cut clone only strain, but GHS(if thats who did ur ExodusCheese) did a pretty good job at copying it.

I just got the money together for my nutrients, so tomorrow afternoon I'll be ordering BPN's 2 part BlueMax(quart) and BPN's Liquid Blue Bloom Booster (quart), I dont know how long shipping will take but i assume somewhere around maybe 2 or 3 days. As soon as they show up i'll be mixing up a 1/2 strength dose of nutes for the girls to drink up.

Well guys n gals, unless i get a digital camera in the next few weeks the journal is gonna die.
I woke up this morning to a charge bill of $426.37 from Sprint and so i called them from a friends phone and let them know they can suck a big fat C*%$! 1 cell phone, 1 month, $426.37? fuck that. Guess that'll add up in my collections debt lol.

So basicallly if i cant get ahold of a Digi Camera in the next couple days this journal will die as far as pics go, i can still write in whats going on but thats just no good without pics. So wish me luck on finidin a cheap camera in the near future, i've been pretty broke lately so its gonna be quite a quest for one i can actually afford lol.

Just found and purchased a Polaroid 9 mega pix digi cam, estimated shipping is 5 to 7 days, so it'll be a while but @ $30.95 i think it was a pretty good deal, just a basic camera with the simpleton point and shoot interface but i figure 9 mega pix should get the job done better than my old phone camera did.
until then im gonna try to figure out something to do pics, maybe use the Digital camcorder's camera function...pretty low quality images tho its an older camcorder.

Gonna try that out tonight, hope to get you guys some pics!

Gonna take pics tomorrow with my camcorder, so the quality wont be there but it'll be something.

The Blackberry Kush's are growing so strong and are growing so tall that i'll be topping them tomorrow at lights on, by monday I hope to have my order of BPN nutrients. I'll be feeding the BlackBerryKush"X" girls with 1/2 strength BPN 2 part, the Exodus Cheese will get 1/4 strength BPN 2 part. I hope that between topping the blackberry girls tomorrow and having a few days to recover before the nutes arrive then feeding em with the BPN nutes theyre just gonna explode with fresh growth!

Topped the BBK"X" girls last night, watered em just a bit with 15ml Trinity (carbs & sugars) and 10ml of HP2 (pure Phos.) and this afternoon when the light came on for the 1 hour innteruption of the GLR they looked absolutely INSANE all the lower branch sides are going crazy and shootin out at full speed, I can just imagine once they get hit with the BPN 2-part! MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE lol

I'll be taking a ton of pics tonight for you all to enjoy!

UPDATE

So as i promised earlier i took some pics of the girls, hopefully the qualitys okay for you guys.

Not gonna ramble too much, just slap up the pics as its pretty damn late.

into the door

IMG_24275.JPG

clones I added in a hydro, gonna use these to compare taste and potency for Exodus & Blackberry

IMG_24269.JPG

Train X Mendo (for bubble hash)

IMG_24255.JPG

Exodus Cheese plants coming around from their shock

IMG_24246.JPG

IMG_24236.JPG

Exodus Cheese Mother, shes looking damn good.

IMG_24229.JPG

Blackberry Kush girls, just topped last night, and already i see new growth, AMAZING!

IMG_24217.JPG

IMG_24208.JPG

IMG_24199.JPG

IMG_24188.JPG

IMG_241711.JPG

hope you all enjoy those, comments always welcome!

Looking good buddy!
starting to get that nice dark green healthy color.
:goodjob:

No BPN today, hopefully they'll be on my door step tomorrow so I can water the girls, im gonna come in @ 1/2 strength for the first 2 feedings then flush em and then come back into feeding @ 3/4 strength for 2 feedings then flush then i'll be at full strength, that will most likely mean they'll be gettin full strength nutes in veg for about a week, then they'll flip over to flowering and start em off with a flush then come in @ full strength.

Sadly due to my $40 budget I could only get BPN's 2-part (quart) and Liquid Blue Bloom Booster (quart), but despite not having the rest of the program I hope to see nice results in the yield department. Since my last 2 years of growing, 12 or so grows, were all organic I'm hoping just being on a synthetic fertilizer will make a massive difference.

Back
Top Bottom